Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Finally a Draconian measure (Read 201 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Finally a Draconian measure
Reply #15 - 03/31/20 at 09:45:29

"Na, it was Greg Abbott"

Greg Abbot did not reference me at all.

"So in your view, it is perfectly OK to block (something/business) as a waste of scarce resources and a threat to public health during the covid-19 epidemic

Yet it is a crime to:
"... block abortions as a waste of scarce resources and a threat to public health during the covid-19 epidemic ..."

You typed that.  Greg Abbot did not say anything was specific to "my view" nor did he claim I thought anything was ok or not ok.  You did.

Do you have any non-abortion related comments about this topic?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 03/31/20 at 10:41:06

Eegore wrote on 03/31/20 at 09:45:29:
 ...  Do you have any non-abortion related comments about this topic?  

Yer missing the point.

But, great deflection !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 03/31/20 at 10:47:35

Yer missing the point.

But, great deflection !

I am asking about this one bar, in NY.  You are bringing content unrelated to my question posed in my thread.

Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE CHAPTER 6A - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE SUBCHAPTER II - GENERAL POWERS AND DUTIES has nothing - nothing to do with abortion.

Make an abortion thread.  You are falsely claiming I said things about abortion I have never said and quoting a member not even here to justify it.  That is deflection.

Do you have a comment about the topic of this thread?  Specifically how this one bar, in NY, and NOT abortions, in regards to how arresting the owner is unconstitutional?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 03/31/20 at 15:06:53

Eegore wrote on 03/31/20 at 08:42:15:
"I don't believe Australia has a formal document, only an interpretation."

I don't know.  Why do you ask?

We have one member here who condemns and criticizes the US at every opportunity.  While we are talking about rights, unlike most similar liberal democracies, Australia does not have a formal Bill of Rights.  Their law is largely based on 'common law' which I surmise is why the few freedoms they had are no longer in existance.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 03/31/20 at 17:03:13

pg wrote on 03/31/20 at 15:06:53:

We have one member here who condemns and criticizes the US at every opportunity.  While we are talking about rights, unlike most similar liberal democracies, Australia does not have a formal Bill of Rights.  Their law is largely based on 'common law' which I surmise is why the few freedoms they had are no longer in existance.

Best regards,

BTW AUS and Singapore - largest critics of the Trump tent city policy used to fill planes full with visa overstayers, shave their heads, chain them 20-30 in a block and load em onto planes and transport em - ostly back to India.
On a flight fron Singapore to Inia back in 2001 I happened to overhear a couple of the "prisoners" talk in Tamil. I engage them and I find that their only crime - albeit from their POV, they lived in Singapore without papers. As in - do what Mexicans do in the US. Upon landing in Madras - my home town, essentially they were sent into the general line - I continue speaking to them, one of those guys isn't even from Madras, he's from 500 km away. And doesn't even speak the language.

Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and much of that part of the world does not have a leg or even a freaking little toe to stand on. If Trump is an illegal alien deporter, they are a$$ rapists, then organ stealers, then meat harvesters, then vulture feeders (yea vultures are endangered so we feed em those visa overstayers) then deport the people. Opps, you missing 90% of your flesh and most of your organs, sort out kis and vultures needed them.
Nuke those Fcukers and we'll see who'd more humane. Those fools are worse … much much much worse than they imagine Trump will ever be.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 03/31/20 at 18:10:37

srinath wrote on 03/31/20 at 17:03:13:

Best regards,

BTW AUS and Singapore - largest critics of the Trump tent city policy used to fill planes full with visa overstayers, shave their heads, chain them 20-30 in a block and load em onto planes and transport em - ostly back to India.
On a flight fron Singapore to Inia back in 2001 I happened to overhear a couple of the "prisoners" talk in Tamil. I engage them and I find that their only crime - albeit from their POV, they lived in Singapore without papers. As in - do what Mexicans do in the US. Upon landing in Madras - my home town, essentially they were sent into the general line - I continue speaking to them, one of those guys isn't even from Madras, he's from 500 km away. And doesn't even speak the language.

Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and much of that part of the world does not have a leg or even a freaking little toe to stand on. If Trump is an illegal alien deporter, they are a$$ rapists, then organ stealers, then meat harvesters, then vulture feeders (yea vultures are endangered so we feed em those visa overstayers) then deport the people. Opps, you missing 90% of your flesh and most of your organs, sort out kis and vultures needed them.
Nuke those Fcukers and we'll see who'd more humane. Those fools are worse … much much much worse than they imagine Trump will ever be.

Cool.
Srinath.

What say you Sausage?

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 04/01/20 at 19:02:33

pg wrote on 03/31/20 at 18:10:37:
srinath wrote on 03/31/20 at 17:03:13:

Best regards,

Cool.
Srinath.

What say you Sausage?

Best regards,

Evidently not a lot....

Best regards,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Beyond Draconian measures
Reply #22 - 04/02/20 at 06:52:24

Oh yea you guys like the Singapore shiitte huh. OK here is  more - a lot more LOL.
My cousin has just moved there after living in NYC for 20yrs. Draconian doesn't even come close to the shopping mall called Singapore.

They haven't closed down anything - they remain open for shopping, I mean business.
Now Singapore grants birthright citizenship if - 1 parent is a citizen and the child is born in wedlock. Now wouldn't that be fantastic in the US.
Singapore has fantastic schools that are free. But non citizens can not attend them. Private schools for non citizens cost 30K a year at a minimum and those suck. My cousin pays 50K per child for a IB type program for her 2 kids.
Singapore has a fantastic healthcare system. Its Free. For citizens, non citizens can not access them. They either have to go private or without.
Singapore has "excellent" state owned media - 7 TV and 14 radio stations. And its illegal to own a satellite dish LOL.
Singapore has a big guest worker program. Its illegal to hire any one without papers, and you want domestic help, you need to provide them a room as well as state controlled pay and treatment. You can not get your family to help, because non citizens are only allowed to visit 1 month per year. As in, want your parents to help with baby sitting - not for more than 1 month a year, and if you get rid of the govt approved help for that month you might not be able to get the help when your parents leave in a month.
They have a good reporting system, anyone you suspect may be violating some law can be easily reported and they will be investigated. In any traffic or any other stop you will be asked for all papers, including legal status. At any point of service you will be asked for papers.
The think that annoyed my brother the most is, if you buy a bike/car, the initial tax and registration costs almost as much as the car. You cant buy it and take it out of the country without these papers.
Even Singapore citizens think taxes are far too high, but the non citizen expenses are simply oppressive beyond being simply too high.
I am nearly certain Australia doesn't have the same media and political BS that Singapore does but famously Australia dropped leaflets recently over parts of Sri Lanka to let them know if they turn up illegally to Australia they will be thrown out.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/dec/18/home-affairs-created-f...
Why horoscopes you ask ???? Because Sri Lankans are deeply into numerology and horoscopes (weirdly - its not the same zodiac as the leaflet showed - clueless LOL)

And for asylum seekers, Australia implemented - this beauty -
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-28189316
Not even sent back, they handed them to the same people the asylym seekers were running from. LOL.

Singapore is a clear example of a police state. They make Nazi Germany look like kindergardners. Generally Singapore citizens know that violators of the system cost them $$$ and are happy to report people because these activities make it a level playing field and lowers their annoyingly high taxes.

Singapore will let you in regardless of skill level, they will just rob you blind on top of the ridiculous taxes.

Australia is blessed with a massive barrier to entry called the pacific ocean, but its beyond draconian what they do when someone shows there without papers, and they have the gall to critique the US ??? Total BS.

PS: OMG this shiietet gets better and better doesn't it.
Prior to 20 August 1986, almost anyone born inside Australia, no matter what visa they held, became an Australian Citizen. ... If they are born outside Australia, they can only be Australian if one parent is a Citizen. Full birthright citizenship in Australia effectively ended on 20 August 1986

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Beyond Draconian measures
Reply #23 - 04/02/20 at 11:02:59

srinath wrote on 04/02/20 at 06:52:24:
"... Australia ...  ...  its beyond draconian what they do when someone shows there without papers, and they have the gall to critique the US ??? ..."
"... birthright citizenship in Australia ..."

The people that live in Australia,
and pay Taxes so the Queen/PM/Parliament/Bureaucrats,
can make huge amounts of money,
are not, 'Citizens'.
They are,'SUBJECTS'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 04/02/20 at 11:44:55

MnSpring wrote on 04/02/20 at 11:02:59:
"... Australia ...  ...  its beyond draconian what they do when someone shows there without papers, and they have the gall to critique the US ??? ..."
"... birthright citizenship in Australia ..."

The people that live in Australia,
and pay Taxes so the Queen/PM/Parliament/Bureaucrats,
can make huge amounts of money,
are not, 'Citizens'.
They are,'SUBJECTS'.

Australia has a Queen ??? You're thinking England maybe ? Norway ?
Australian govt and their PM - is believe it or not - exactly what Trump is ridiculed for and he drinks too I believe. Going back to 2008 or so, the Australian press's favorite pastime is to ridicule their PM - regardless of who it was, and there were 4-5 of them in this period, and they were all the butt of many many jokes.
That's not what I am talking about here though.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 04/02/20 at 13:29:46

srinath wrote on 04/02/20 at 11:44:55:
Australia has a Queen ??? ..."

"... The present monarch is Elizabeth II, styled Queen of Australia, who has reigned since 6 February 1952. ..."
"...The Monarchy of Australia is a form of government in which a hereditary monarch is the sovereign of Australia according to the rules of the Australian Constitution..."
"... The Governor General of Australia does the work of the monarch for the national Government. State Governors do the work of the monarch for State Governments of Australia. ..."

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 04/02/20 at 15:20:44

Oh I guess they're Queens lands too. This just gets better and better doesn't it.

I guess they bleed the taxpayer as much as the British monarchy does, but its just that they're so far away we don't hear about it as much.

I thought Australia was all prisoners then they had kids. BTW women prisoners too were sent over ??? So many questions I know I could google this crap but its more fun to sit here needling people - what can I say, I learnt from the best (and the dumducks of the American press too).

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #27 - 04/02/20 at 15:38:59

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #28 - 04/02/20 at 15:51:17

Oh yea you guys like the Singapore shiitte huh. OK here is  more - a lot more LOL.
My cousin has just moved there after living in NYC for 20yrs. Draconian doesn't even come close to the shopping mall called Singapore.

It is sounds like a pretty interesting place, thanks for taking the time to post all that info.

Best regards,

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 04/02/20 at 16:48:32

WOW, Wonder if eds, has heritage of this ???

" ...  some later Australians, the nation's convict origins instilled a sense of shame and cultural cringe. Attitudes became more accepting in the 20th century and it is now considered by many Australians to be a cause for celebration to have a convict in one's lineage ..."

Or is he/she, like Warren, where once was NOT popular, but now is ???

(Is being 1245'th part,
count as being a descendant of a Convict ?)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:28:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Finally a Draconian measure

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.