Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Thought Experiment (Read 341 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Thought Experiment
Reply #45 - 10/30/18 at 06:05:21

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/18 at 05:47:21:
That's because you can only look in one direction.

keep telling yourself that if that's what works for you, I used to think you were one of the reasonable ones I could have a discussion with, but now, you've been exposed as the partisan you've always been

I mean, come on, are you blind???

TT posts this thread, saying hey, let's take some time to reflect, here's some thoughts, not attacking any side.... not really, and MNSprings comment is, not disagreeing with the actual post, but BASHING THAT IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN TT, an ad hominem attack, not on the issues raised in the post but against TT from past baggage they have.   it's impossible to heal a relationship when ONE side is constantly berating the other and giving them no ability to move past the past.  This is YOUR SIDE's speciality with all the whataboutisms and dragging up the past from the 1900s with the KKK being democrat for pete's sake...  

the rest of us have moved on, we've acknowledged our past misgivings and are trying to deal with issues TODAY, but you can't help but bring up past issues, you aren't ready to move forward together

have you learned nothing from Romeo and Juliet.... let the hate go, it'll only destroy both families.  

oh and since you seem to have forgotten, after the baseball shootings and connections were made with Bernie, Bernie made a statement on the floor of the congress condemning that violence, but that's not enough for you... so why should the President's remarks  be good enough for us? especially when he then tweets out about it  being fake news' fault..  

so yeah, both conservative and liberal media stoke the fires to get views and ratings....    but TT was addressing US here, can we not together move past that?  

but if you want to cling to your "lefties are the violent ones" diatribe, then this will be my last response to anything you have to say, (I hope anyway, but you have proven to be surprising before ... )  

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 10/30/18 at 07:19:21

WebsterMark wrote on 10/29/18 at 19:45:42:

one person reaches out and the rest of you attack him...  

can none of you let the hate behind and move forward in peace?  

TT ain't reaching out to anyone. And he was motivated totally by hatred when he wrote that stupid post so wake up Lost.

Why is it mark, that you think you know me personally?  Why do you feel the need to express that?

I know what kind of person you are, but I don't claim to know what you're thinking when you post something.

So, the next time you feel that need - do it the proper way.

Here's an example:

"TT ain't reaching out to anyone. I think he was motivated totally by hatred when he wrote that stupid post...

It's clear you have a lot of control issues mark - don't try and bring them here.  We've got enough going on.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 10/30/18 at 07:24:01

then this will be my last response to anything you have to say

That pledge will last one day at most because yes, leftist are far more violent.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 10/30/18 at 07:27:52

Why is it mark, that you think you know me personally?  Why do you feel the need to express that?

I know what kind of person you are, but I don't claim to know what you're thinking when you post something.

So, the next time you feel that need - do it the proper way.

Here's an example:

"TT ain't reaching out to anyone. I think he was motivated totally by hatred when he wrote that stupid post...

It's clear you have a lot of control issues mark - don't try and bring them here.  We've got enough going on.

Don't get all flustered because I've got you pegged correctly. You hate Trump, you hate me, you hate the 'middle American values' that voted for Trump. So you came up with a stupid analogy about George Bailey that displayed how blind you are to reality. Just like you saying for the last two years Trump was finished tomorrow. Always tomorrow, but tomorrow never came. At least you've learned enough not to predict a Blue Wave next week. I'll give you credit for growing up a bit these past couple years.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 10/30/18 at 07:30:16

You still have no clue mark.

You're only showing your control issues, not quantifying me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 10/30/18 at 08:54:51

I don't know where you get the control issues thing. You've never said that before. Did you read a new article last night or something?
what does control issue even mean in this context?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 10/30/18 at 09:02:12

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/18 at 08:54:51:
I don't know where you get the control issues thing. You've never said that before. Did you read a new article last night or something?
what does control issue even mean in this context?

No.  I'm just seeing it more every day that it's very, very important to you to quantify me. "He said it out of hate" is an absolute.  Not just an opinion.

You seem to actually need to.  Perhaps it's a coping mechanism that you've developed?  I'm not sure.  But it's rearing its ugly head more and more.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 10/30/18 at 10:47:50

More every day? Really? Huh....didn't notice.

I find you interesting. I don't know anyone like you in the real world while I run into people like me every day. I know this isn't true based on some things you have said that clearly give away your age, but other than that, I'd swear you were a 15 year old kid just always taking the stupid position just to start an argument.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 10/30/18 at 10:52:25

Maybe if you guys cared more about the topic and less about each other.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 10/30/18 at 11:02:25

Eegore wrote on 10/30/18 at 10:52:25:

True Eegore.  Good point.

I'd like to think I do.

I may even do some digging to see where this money came from.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 10/30/18 at 11:46:01

What topic? That TT thinks he's George Bailey?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 10/30/18 at 11:55:58

I strive to be George Bailey.

We all should.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 10/30/18 at 12:37:08

Then vote Republican.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 10/30/18 at 13:37:16

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/18 at 12:37:08:
Then vote Republican.....

Not this current drop of republicans.  I voted for rauner and that went nowhere.

I would have voted for Kasich, but he was "too moderate" for the bubs.

The republican party of today is going nowhere until they get trump and his ilk off the ticket.

However, I do find it amusing that you think George Bailey would be a republican!  (maybe back in his day, but not today)

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #59 - 10/30/18 at 15:26:08

Eegore wrote on 10/30/18 at 10:52:25:

if only....

one can dream I guess

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 19:18:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Thought Experiment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.