Send Topic Print
Thought Experiment (Read 341 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Thought Experiment
Reply #15 - 10/29/18 at 08:18:06

The difference is you're okay with destroying Kavanaugh based on no evidence. You're okay with chasing Cruz and his wife out of a restaurant. You call that protesting. You're okay with fake die ins. You're okay with what went on in Tennessee last night.

You keep bring up that Nazi guy but you claim to be Mr. Hypocrisy guy right? Are you okay with one of your candidate's saying this?

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza  #Palestine #Israel

The Nazi you refer to has been disowned by the Republican party and has zero chance of winning. Zero. You keep bringing him up as the ultimate red herring.

However, the woman who wrote the anti-Semitic quote above in 2012 is fully supported by the Democratic Party (you) and almost certainly going to win. Look at some of her quotes and replace the word Israel or Jew with black and tell me she wouldn't get run out of town.

Below is her response to someone who objected to her position.
First off; using the phrase apartheid and Israeli regime in the same sentence is concerning enough, but imagine for a moment she was a conservative Republican talking about BLM and said 'I pray to God you get the help.....

Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews. You are a hateful sad man, I pray to Allah you get the help you need and find happiness.

Come on Mr. Hypocrisy.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/29/18 at 08:38:44

WebsterMark wrote on 10/29/18 at 08:18:06:
The difference is you're okay with destroying Kavanaugh based on no evidence.

Oh?  So beer barrel brett isn't on the Supreme Court?  Did I miss something?  He's been "destroyed"?

You're okay with chasing Cruz and his wife out of a restaurant.

ted cruz pretty much deserves what he gets.  I wouldn't chase him out of a restaurant, I'd get up and leave.

You call that protesting. You're okay with fake die ins. You're okay with what went on in Tennessee last night.

I'm cool with the First Amendment.

You keep bring up that Nazi guy but you claim to be Mr. Hypocrisy guy right? Are you okay with one of your candidate's saying this?

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza  #Palestine #Israel

I personally don't think Israel is worth the trouble.  And they have not by any means, "innocent".

The Nazi you refer to has been disowned by the Republican party and has zero chance of winning. Zero. You keep bringing him up as the ultimate red herring.

Yet, he identifies as republican as do the kkk, the white nationalists and several other racist hate groups.

However, the woman who wrote the anti-Semitic quote above in 2012 is fully supported by the Democratic Party (you) and almost certainly going to win. Look at some of her quotes and replace the word Israel or Jew with black and tell me she wouldn't get run out of town.

Below is her response to someone who objected to her position.
First off; using the phrase apartheid and Israeli regime in the same sentence is concerning enough, but imagine for a moment she was a conservative Republican talking about BLM and said 'I pray to God you get the help.....

Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews. You are a hateful sad man, I pray to Allah you get the help you need and find happiness.

She prays to Allah - so?  Have you seen what's happened in the Middle East?  You think Israel is innocent in all this?

Educated yourself on this mark.  There is a perverse relationship to the US and Israel.  It's not a healthy one at all and is based, in part, on the Bible.

But to get back to the original post - the above response from you is typical.  You tell me that George Bailey is a "modern day republican" and I counter with the same type of republican extremism that you convey and suddenly you switch gears.

Your frame of reference is off.  When are you and your cohorts going to see that the far left extremists are just that - far left extremists and don't represent the majority of the democratic party?

If you all continue to do this, we'll have no choice but to conclude that all republicans believe in everything the right wing extremists do.  It's your choice.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/29/18 at 08:57:16

You're okay with chasing Cruz and his wife out of a restaurant.

ted cruz pretty much deserves what he gets.

Again, the majority of America doesn't see it that way. That's why you are not existing in reality.

You call that protesting. You're okay with fake die ins. You're okay with what went on in Tennessee last night.

I'm cool with the First Amendment.

As usual, you didn't really answer. Again, you are okay with that. That makes you, as Claire McCaskill said, one of the crazy Democrats.

Yet, he identifies as republican as do the kkk, the white nationalists and several other racist hate groups.

So what? That means nothing. So you get stuck with anyone identifying as a Democrat? Is that what you want? No.

She prays to Allah - so?  Have you seen what's happened in the Middle East?  You think Israel is innocent in all this?

Educated yourself on this mark.  There is a perverse relationship to the US and Israel.  It's not a healthy one at all and is based, in part, on the Bible.

If I said a comparable comment let's say about the black community self destructing and them not being innocent in the plague of black on black crime, you'd call me a racist. So you're cool with me calling you anti-Semitic and by default, condoning the shooting in Pittsburg, right?

See what happens when  you think you're Mr. Hypocrisy but you're stuck in an alternate reality? You get backed into corners so you're only option is to ignore charges against you.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 10/29/18 at 08:57:33

T And T Garage wrote on 10/29/18 at 07:09:53:
raydawg wrote on 10/29/18 at 06:07:18:
Have a listen to this TT, it's Alan Watts, I think you will enjoy it..

Ah.....a different  prophet.

Funny, a necessary evil is needed, yet it seems all you do by coming here, is to fight against what you preach......

Why do you not accept it, if its needed?

What is your end game, annihilation of all who believe, and act against your prophecies?

Seems like this story has a familiar ring to it?

Why do you instruct TT, yet allow yourself to swim in the toxic pool of anger?

Once again, you're too cowardly to confront me yourself.

Sad ray - you're the most childish 65 year old I've ever had the displeasure to know.

Weird, your ego is even greater than your ignorance.
What makes you think my reply was even generated toward you?
It’s not.
It was eau de savage.

You do not have to reply to anything I post...
Do me the favor

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/29/18 at 08:59:21

Do me the favor

What Ray? You don't want to hear what George Bailey has to say?!!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/29/18 at 09:04:05

Hey look! There's George Bailey interrupting a moment of silence for the Pittsburg shooting. Yea that old Georgie Porgie sure is a typical Democrat ain't he?.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDFTL0bWIXo

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/29/18 at 09:07:22

raydawg wrote on 10/29/18 at 08:57:33:

Funny, a necessary evil is needed, yet it seems all you do by coming here, is to fight against what you preach......

What is your end game, annihilation of all who believe, and act against your prophecies?

Sad ray - you're the most childish 65 year old I've ever had the displeasure to know.

It’s not.
It was eau de savage.

Do me the favor

Are you telling me not to reply to any of your posts?

If not, then I'll reply to anything I want.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/29/18 at 09:09:32

WebsterMark wrote on 10/29/18 at 09:04:05:
Hey look! There's George Bailey interrupting a moment of silence for the Pittsburg shooting. Yea that old Georgie Porgie sure is a typical Democrat ain't he?.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDFTL0bWIXo

mark - you bring this on yourself.  If George were a real person, he'd be a democrat.  Of that, there is no question.

He is at his heart, non-conservative.

The guy that reflects a conservative/republican viewpoint is Mr. Potter.

Everyone in the world can see that except you.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 10/29/18 at 09:13:08

From Snopes...
Quote:
"during an appearance in New Mexico on Memorial Day in 2008, Barack Obama made reference to an uncle of his “who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps.” Critics quickly pointed out that such a circumstance was impossible (primarily because Auschwitz was liberated by Soviet forces, not American troops) and similarly accused Senator Obama of telling a lie. But his misstatement was simply a mistake, not a lie: Barack Obama’s uncle, Charlie Payne, was in fact part of a group of American troops who helped liberate a concentration camp, but that camp was at Buchenwald, not Auschwitz."

You call that a lie?... Huh

I used to think my great-granfather died at Verdun in WWI...
He died at the Somme...
I wasn't lying,.. I was mistaken.
Big difference.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/29/18 at 09:25:18

You call that a lie?... Huh

I used to think my great-granfather died at Verdun in WWI...
He died at the Somme...
I wasn't lying,.. I was mistaken.
Big difference.  

No, I'm not calling that a lie. I'm calling it what it is, a mistake.  I'm sure he wasn't thinking about it. It was something his family had always told him so he repeated it. I'm sure if you could talk to Obama and said it couldn't have been that camp because that was liberated by the Russians, it was a different one, he'd say 'oh, you're right. My bad. We should have realized that." And that would be the end of it. No big deal.  (Which by the way is what Pocahontas should have done when she figured out she wasn't an Indian. but she doubled down and got caught.)

I was simply pointing out this to Mr. Hypocrisy.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/29/18 at 09:29:43

mark - you bring this on yourself.  If George were a real person, he'd be a democrat.  Of that, there is no question.

No, that's my point. Everyone can see the opposite except you.

The heartland passed judgement on you in 2016 and they're going to pass judgement on you next week. You've lost the war but you refuse to admit it. You are not George Bailey, I am closer to George. I am not Potter, but neither are you. You are the mean bartender. You are the down and out cab driver. Potter is George Soros.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/29/18 at 09:47:09

WebsterMark wrote on 10/29/18 at 09:29:43:

No, that's my point. Everyone can see the opposite except you.

The heartland passed judgement on you in 2016 and they're going to pass judgement on you next week. You've lost the war but you refuse to admit it. You are not George Bailey, I am closer to George. I am not Potter, but neither are you. You are the mean bartender. You are the down and out cab driver. Potter is George Soros.

Again, 3 million FEWER voted for trump... but that's fine.  You want to think that a majority is opposed to my viewpoint, that's your opinion.  You're entitled to it.

Everyone else can see that it's incorrect.

You ask anyone on the street - What kind of politician would George Bailey make, a conservative or a liberal?  Most, if not all would say liberal.

If you think otherwise, you're in deep denial.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 10/29/18 at 10:17:20

You ask anyone on the street - What kind of politician would George Bailey make, a conservative or a liberal?  Most, if not all would say liberal.

Certainly if you ask those 3 million more idiots, they would! Most people on the street can't name their senator.

Most people would say if JFK were alive today, his policies would make him a Republican. So it is with George Bailey.

Again, if you think Bailey would chase Cruz out of a restaurant, you're more foolish that I thought.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 10/29/18 at 11:17:28

T And T Garage wrote on 10/29/18 at 09:07:22:
raydawg wrote on 10/29/18 at 08:57:33:

It’s not.
It was eau de savage.

Do me the favor

Are you telling me not to reply to any of your posts?

If not, then I'll reply to anything I want.

And you call me childish.....

Here, since, for whatever reason, you appear to not be able to comprehend my postings, YET, feel the need to reply, which just goes against rational thinking/reasoning......
Assigning me all sorts of projections, based of that which makes no sense to you......

Seems CRAZY on its face.

So, I think a "sane" person might just say, "Phfft" why even try to dialogue with a childish, rambling, lying, etc idiot (me) as its futile....

SO......I was giving you permission to do that, and save you the frustration, or whatever it is your experience, in dealing with folks of lessor, and inferior, to that which you hold yourself......  

I will survive, somehow.  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 10/29/18 at 13:42:03

TT said: Your frame of reference is off.  When are you and your cohorts going to see that the far left extremists are just that - far left extremists and don't represent the majority of the democratic party?

Come on TT, when are you going to realize the same thing?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 16:06:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Thought Experiment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.