Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now? (Read 280 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now?
Reply #30 - 10/15/18 at 17:56:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/15/18 at 16:52:17:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:40:48:
MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:35:50:
"...Unfortunately for Warren, the DNA test only proved she shares no more American Indian heritage than the average white American..."

Yet the he/she called tt says:  Nah, I'm with Warren!  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   Shocked

Yes, I am.

So?

Who's shokkt?
You believe Ford.

Yes, I do.  So?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 10/15/18 at 18:54:19

Saying you believe Ford is like the question; Maryann or Ginger.
It says a lot about you.

In the case of Ford, it says you don't really care about facts, it says you're a touchy-feely kind of person. If you're a man and you believe Ford, well.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 10/15/18 at 20:02:49

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 18:54:19:
It says a lot about you.

In the case of Ford, it says you don't really care about facts, it says you're a touchy-feely kind of person. If you're a man and you believe Ford, well.....

yeah, it means you believe the MEANS are more important than the ends and that you aren't a macho macho might makes right  kinda jerk. makes you a man that's actually secure in who you are and your principles vs what you have and what you can do and how much you make, makes you a man that protects the weak against the powerful, all without really hurting the powerful, only leaving them where they are, oh the humanity!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 10/16/18 at 06:29:58

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 18:54:19:
It says a lot about you.

Wow, now it's a hit on my masculinity?

That's rich... and sad.  Such a try for a put down that falls so flat... so terribly desperate.

OK mark, you've beat the dead horse to glue.

Congrats.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 10/16/18 at 07:37:57

She lied and got to call herself a minority, a person of color, a check mark for diversity at some university. Everyone else let her get by with her lie except Trump. He called her on it. Not only did she foolishly take a test, she released the findings which made it even worse. And she did it a couple weeks before a big election putting even more Democratic seats at risk.

Not only is she a fraud, she's not particularly bright either.

Another example of Trump exploiting his opponents’ weakness and liabilities.  If she runs against him, Trump will bring this all back up again and donate 1/1024 of a million dollars.

By the way, my wife did one of those DNA things a year or so ago. We looked at it last night. Turns out, I’m married to an Indian! Got myself a squaw and didn’t even know it!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 10/16/18 at 11:51:54

WebsterMark wrote on 10/16/18 at 07:37:57:
She lied and got to call herself a minority, a person of color, a check mark for diversity at some university. Everyone else let her get by with her lie except Trump. He called her on it. Not only did she foolishly take a test, she released the findings which made it even worse. And she did it a couple weeks before a big election putting even more Democratic seats at risk.

Another example of Trump exploiting his opponents’ weakness and liabilities.  If she runs against him, Trump will bring this all back up again and donate 1/1024 of a million dollars.

By the way, my wife did one of those DNA things a year or so ago. We looked at it last night. Turns out, I’m married to an Indian! Got myself a squaw and didn’t even know it!

Again, the horse is dead and in a glue bottle.

Get over it and yourself.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 10/16/18 at 13:13:52

WebsterMark wrote on 10/16/18 at 07:37:57:

got yourself a squaw.....  

I know you think you're being light hearted and funny, and I'm really not holding it against you but

if you talk like a duck....

or a misogynist or racist....  

.... just hoping you walk like a man...  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 10/16/18 at 13:38:56

Lighten up Francis.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 10/16/18 at 13:41:46

WebsterMark wrote on 10/16/18 at 13:38:56:
Lighten up Francis.

Kiss

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #39 - 10/16/18 at 16:36:13

Calling her "Pocahontas" is more appropriate now that she has proven native American Heritage...

tRump's German heritage is proven also...
That makes Hitler more appropriate for him...  

Touche'!... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 10/16/18 at 16:37:55

I bought a new Jeep today and I named it Elizabeth Warren because it’s white but it says Cherokee on it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #41 - 10/16/18 at 16:40:39

Love the idea of you riding Elizabeth Warren, Web...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 10/16/18 at 17:40:42

I threw up in my mouth, just a little.

Yea but that Cherokee joke was pretty darn funny.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 10/16/18 at 18:34:10

This is why people shouldn't push an issue if the proper parameters have not been established.

President Trump states he will pay 1mill to a charity if Warren proves she has Indian heritage, but the comment was too shallow to have enough substance to be pursued as we see now.  Nobody established, prior to testing how far back the lineage can go, what percentages etc.  As such Trump can say that's not enough proof, and thousands of people get caught up in an argument that never had enough parameter set to be worth talking about.

This is two people trading jabs for political reasons, and I can't see any reason to give the situation any credibility as it was all posturing to begin with.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 10/16/18 at 18:54:39

Eegore wrote on 10/16/18 at 18:34:10:
 This is why people shouldn't push an issue if the proper parameters have not been established.

President Trump states he will pay 1mill to a charity if Warren proves she has Indian heritage, but the comment was too shallow to have enough substance to be pursued as we see now.  Nobody established, prior to testing how far back the lineage can go, what percentages etc.  As such Trump can say that's not enough proof, and thousands of people get caught up in an argument that never had enough parameter set to be worth talking about.

This is two people trading jabs for political reasons, and I can't see any reason to give the situation any credibility as it was all posturing to begin with.

Once again, well put Eegore!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 19:16:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.