WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Did you know this.....
Reply #30 - 10/11/17 at 13:40:11

raydawg wrote on 10/11/17 at 11:32:47:
Valid reasons how?

I am not talking cultural or medical, etc, but merely for separation, as in divide and conquer.

Well obviously for medical, historical. But for demographics. Certainly liberals have no problem separating by race if they're talking about unemployment, police abuse, housing discrimination and on and on. In fact, if we didn't separate by race, the democratic party would never win an election!

Interesting thought, but I think we constantly put people in boxes. It's probably a defense mechanism. If you put someone into a box which your life's experience tells you they belong in, you interact with them in the manner that most suits or protects you until such time you move them out of that box or leave them in it because their actions confirm you were correct. My boxes are different than your boxes. If someone new walks in a room, I probably first sort by gender, then race if it's different than me, probably clothes/appearance, maybe size if it's a man, or if a woman and unusually large or small, what next?.... Maybe subconsciously I box them by body language.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Did you know this.....
Reply #31 - 10/11/17 at 15:37:52

T And T Garage wrote on 10/11/17 at 06:27:22:

You really should look up "white guilt" and see how it applies to your perspective

I know how it applies to my perspective, complete and utter BS!!  My ancestors had it just as bad if not worst than anyone during the 20th century.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:22:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did you know this.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.