Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Manchester
Reply #17 - 05/23/17 at 11:23:36

After your comparisons, you are one giant insult.........  

Seriously, I'm going to hope your comments are hyperbole because no rational or serious person could make that far of a ridicules leap between the two.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 05/23/17 at 11:23:50

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/17 at 08:20:35:
When are we going to learn? After the Charlie Hebdo attacks in France two f'ing yesrs ago, the French President made a big deal about talking tough but did nothing. I didn't figure he would. Now he's gone and replaced by a bigger pu$$y. This is not the first attack in Britain. Wasn't all that long ago an Islamist ran over people in a car. More talk, more cute prayer signs and candlelight vigils but nothing changed.

And we have an entire class of snowflakes in this country who can't even agree to a ban on non-citizens from nations with widespread terrorist sympathizers and little to no passport control. They would rather symbolically stand up for their blue liberal team colors than take a common sense approach.

Trump needs to get back to being the Trump character millions voted for. He needs to symbolically and perhaps in reality, extend leftist crybabies the Finger. Non US citizens in other countries have no inherent right to enter this country. Time to say no. Time to investigate anyone with expired Visa and kick them out. Time to do something different. That's why we hired you Donald. We didn't hire you to give two $hits what liberals think. We hired you to save us; now do it.

Sad - groups like isis depend on people like you.  Living in fear and ready to ban a religion for fear of it's worst kind.  isis loves to show our weaknesses.  Hey - so maybe we need to ban Christianity because the KKK are Christians, right?

C'mon....

If you honestly think that tweety will do anything but talk, you're dead wrong.  His only concern is himself.  Mugging for the camera and making statements like "they're losers"...  The only action he'll take is the one that the generals will recommend.  He's got no idea about what actually needs to happen - he's in way over his head.

But you are right.... he IS a character!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/23/17 at 11:25:22

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/17 at 11:23:36:
After your comparisons, you are one giant insult.........  

Seriously, I'm going to hope your comments are hyperbole because no rational or serious person could make that far of a ridicules leap between the two.

LOL - seriously?

Did you forget all the right wingers that made comparisons to Obama and hitler???

Please - Bot's got tweety's number and you can't handle it....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 05/23/17 at 11:28:48

Serowbot wrote on 05/23/17 at 09:12:47:
Any action directed at Muslims would be unconstitutional,... are you so afraid that you think we need to amend the Constitution to make you safe?...
That's what our orange, snowflake n' chief wants...

What''s that quote Righties like so much?...
Give up freedom for safety?...
I'm callin' BS... Huh

WTF are you smoking? That's too stupid to respond to.
You can show me where the constitution, the contract that lays out the powers we have given to the Government and those we've kept for ourselves, show where we are obligated to extend the rights and privileges of CITIZENSHIP to people who are Not Citizens. We shall Import people, show us.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/23/17 at 11:45:37

I noticed no one ever response to that request JOG and I don't imagine we'll see a response now, one that makes any logical sense anyway.

Like I said, if a citizen in another country is under our constitution, that certainly works the other way. It's a two way street.

Speaking of two way streets, if there are any woman reading these post, Sew wants to take away your right to drive. Oh, cover your face too.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/23/17 at 11:48:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/23/17 at 11:28:48:
WTF are you smoking? That's too stupid to respond to.
You can show me where the constitution, the contract that lays out the powers we have given to the Government and those we've kept for ourselves, show where we are obligated to extend the rights and privileges of CITIZENSHIP to people who are Not Citizens. We shall Import people, show us.

Banning someone based solely on their religion violates the spirit of our constitution.  How would you feel if we banned all Irish immigration because of what the IRA has done?

There is absolutely no difference.  No, our Constitution does not cover non-citizens (obviously) - but immigration is what made us who we are today.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 05/23/17 at 12:09:20

Nice dodge.
I gave several simple reasons for Not importing refugees.
Without Evergetting to terrorism, there are reasons to not import more people, but it does require common sense to understand, so, I'm probably not gonna get it across to most of you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 05/23/17 at 12:15:43

NOBODY HAS OR HAS ASKED TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS. Why do you people keep perpetuating that lie?

Is the only answer from the left, Ohh well, nothing we can do?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/23/17 at 12:20:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/23/17 at 12:09:20:
Nice dodge.
I gave several simple reasons for Not importing refugees.
Without Evergetting to terrorism, there are reasons to not import more people, but it does require common sense to understand, so, I'm probably not gonna get it across to most of you.

I can take it - go ahead and tell us all why we shouldn't allow any refugees in.

It's not going to change my (or my Country's) stance on it.  We are a country built upon immigration.  Sorry to break that to you.  We are a beacon to "the huddled masses" and will share what we have with those who wish to contribute to it.

Your view of refugees is ignorant.  Take a look at all these "terrible" ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_refugees

It's a shame more didn't come to America....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 05/23/17 at 12:34:48

MShipley wrote on 05/23/17 at 12:15:43:
NOBODY HAS OR HAS ASKED TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS. Why do you people keep perpetuating that lie?

Is the only answer from the left, Ohh well, nothing we can do?

What lie?  You mean to tell us that tweety didn't say “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."   ?

To be fair, he did some backpedaling once in office:

"I actually don’t think it’s a rollback. In fact, you could say it’s an expansion. I’m looking now at territories. People were so upset when I used the word Muslim. Oh, you can’t use the word Muslim. Remember this. And I’m okay with that, because I’m talking territory instead of Muslim.

But just remember this: Our Constitution is great. But it doesn’t necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, okay? Now, we have a religious, you know, everybody wants to be protected. And that’s great. And that’s the wonderful part of our Constitution. I view it differently.

Why are we committing suicide? Why are we doing that? But you know what? I live with our Constitution. I love our Constitution. I cherish our Constitution. We’re making it territorial. We have nations and we’ll come out, I’m going to be coming out over the next few weeks with a number of the places."

I'm not actually sure what the heck he even said there, but it's less than vague....  It's a joke.  It's still not in line with what our Country stands for.

The fact of the matter is, the US has pretty substantial vetting processes in place.  What we're seeing from the right is fear and outright lies about the refugees coming in.  They're not all radical jihadists - most are women and children.

IP Logged
Jarhead-CO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Muncy, Pa
Reply #27 - 05/23/17 at 12:41:47

T and T Garage I will refer back to the other post we had about refugees, breaking point I think it was. All of the orders to ban people were from countries not religions, I will concede it stated religious minorities had a first row seat but did not ban any religion. Again our vetting process is a joke and to think it works is plain ignorance.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 05/23/17 at 13:04:23

Jarhead-CO wrote on 05/23/17 at 12:41:47:
T and T Garage I will refer back to the other post we had about refugees, breaking point I think it was. All of the orders to ban people were from countries not religions, I will concede it stated religious minorities had a first row seat but did not ban any religion. Again our vetting process is a joke and to think it works is plain ignorance.

I disagree.  The number of refugees already brought into this country pretty much prove that the vetting works.  Almost 39K in 2016 (12K from Syria) and we haven't been "over run" with jihadists.

Further, refugees make up a small percentage (about one-in-ten) of the roughly 1 million immigrants granted lawful permanent residency in the U.S. each year.

IP Logged
Jarhead-CO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Muncy, Pa
Reply #29 - 05/23/17 at 13:39:45

T And T Garage wrote on 05/23/17 at 13:04:23:
Jarhead-CO wrote on 05/23/17 at 12:41:47:

I disagree.  The number of refugees already brought into this country pretty much prove that the vetting works.  Almost 39K in 2016 (12K from Syria) and we haven't been "over run" with jihadists.

Further, refugees make up a small percentage (about one-in-ten) of the roughly 1 million immigrants granted lawful permanent residency in the U.S. each year.

How many of those can you garuntee aren't jihadists? Can you for certain say none of them are spreading jihadist ideals to people in their new community? You can't and if they influence someone else to do actions for them it won't come back on them and keeps the "record' of the vetting clean.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 15:51:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Manchester

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.