Send Topic Print
Is this board dead? (Read 204 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Is this board dead?
Reply #30 - 04/13/17 at 12:08:56

I like the differentiation. It's not confusing like my replies..

We won't ever go back to what benefited We the People. Our best interests don't matter. If it was about We the People, things would never have become such a mess.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 04/13/17 at 12:17:29

I have not been around this board for long, but in that short amount of time I already know exactly how each of the regulars will respond. If I post anything I already know who will like it and who will not. I check in regularly because I like you guys but there is no real conversation, you guys know each other too well.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/13/17 at 12:56:14

This is a pretty good representation of the Tall Table:

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 04/13/17 at 13:49:37

T And T Garage wrote on 04/13/17 at 11:11:55:
Point to clarify all -

I know some of you think I reply in blue to be snarky - that's not true (mostly).

I do it to differentiate my response from the original post.  This is a courtesy to all the old fogies (myself included) to separate the two or more responses.

The fact that is p!sses some people off is just an added bonus!

That is all - continue complaining - thanks for your attention.

Golly, and I thought you couldn't multitask  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #34 - 04/13/17 at 15:13:52

T And T Garage wrote on 04/13/17 at 08:52:34:
Honestly, the reason that traffic has slowed down (IMHO) is that the liberal haters have nothing to complain about anymore.

Little donny tweety is decimating the GOP.  That, and the fact that the GOP has been running (or ruining) the country for the last six years is finally catching on.  There's no more room to b!tch and moan.  Contrary to popular belief, the GOP has gotten us where we are today - not the libs.

Grin Grin Grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #35 - 04/13/17 at 15:32:53

Congress makes the laws (such as the tax codes that have made a very small percentage of the country wealthy, the rest poorer) and has been controlled by the War Elephants for a long time.  Obama cajoled enough people to vote for his grossly un-wieldly Affordable Care Act which is what the Elephants wanted, an unworkable system that would build resentment against the Donkeys.  Wow, it worked.  Were are now back to the War Elephant's favorite game, bomb everything that moves.  Then, of course, we will have to send in the troops when the air campaign doesn't quite get it done.  Whew, another war; can't wait to see where.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #36 - 04/13/17 at 15:52:54

That, and the fact that the GOP has been running (or ruining) the country for the last six years is finally catching on.  There's no more room to b!tch and moan.  Contrary to popular belief, the GOP has gotten us where we are today - not the libs.

So Barry at the helm had no influence on the state of the country?  Do I understand your statement correctly?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 04/13/17 at 16:37:12

Obama cajoled enough people to vote for his grossly un-wieldly Affordable Care Act which is what the Elephants wanted,

So, what are you saying?
Obama Wanted what bubs wanted?
He was duped?
He was with them?
What man,? Use sentences and explain.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/14/17 at 09:39:30

pg wrote on 04/13/17 at 15:52:54:
 That, and the fact that the GOP has been running (or ruining) the country for the last six years is finally catching on.  There's no more room to b!tch and moan.  Contrary to popular belief, the GOP has gotten us where we are today - not the libs.

So Barry at the helm had no influence on the state of the country?  Do I understand your statement correctly?

Best regards,

Given the fact that the bubs obstructed at every turn... well, draw your own conclusions I guess...  How effective could he really be?

Then the fact that at the state level, the bubs have been in control for some time now....well... there's that.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 04/14/17 at 09:55:54

Without looking at what the distribution of power was when he was elected, are we looking at it straight?
Who said the government is SUPPOSED to allow Bad Policy to be enacted? People need to understand what it was supposed to be.
Obstruction, anything a republican does in an attempt to not commit societal suicide.
What was the Million Pound March again?
Resist Trump? And Obstruction ISN'T part of the recipe?
Get over yourself.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #40 - 04/14/17 at 10:25:54

T And T Garage wrote on 04/14/17 at 09:39:30:

Best regards,

Given the fact that the bubs obstructed at every turn... well, draw your own conclusions I guess...  How effective could he really be?

Then the fact that at the state level, the bubs have been in control for some time now....well... there's that.

I hope you change your panties as much as you do your story, sugar  Kiss

Obama had a majority when elected....
Fact is, the dems and fake news were saying the republican were history, you recall now?
He had the power, except he abandoned his campaign rhetoric for party policies of the pelosi and Harry's dictates, and the people corrected their mistake first chance they got....

Here, I'll do the leg work you won't do for others....

https://www.quora.com/Did-President-Obama-have-time-in-office-with-a-Democrat...

Nice try, next..... Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 04/14/17 at 11:20:02

WTF!!??!! We don't have a Like button?
Fo Reuhll, man?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #42 - 04/14/17 at 11:26:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 11:20:02:
WTF!!??!! We don't have a Like button?
Fo Reuhll, man?

Obama enjoyed a SUPER Majority in his OWN party in the senate, but some knew better than to swill the kook-aid, so like this guy here who buys the hook, line, sinker excuses of HIS party that it was because of the repubs, hello...... the repubs don't sport enuff sack to pull that off by themselves  Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 04/14/17 at 11:48:43

raydawg wrote on 04/14/17 at 10:25:54:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/14/17 at 09:39:30:

Best regards,

I hope you change your panties as much as you do your story, sugar  Kiss

Obama had a majority when elected....
Fact is, the dems and fake news were saying the republican were history, you recall now?
He had the power, except he abandoned his campaign rhetoric for party policies of the pelosi and Harry's dictates, and the people corrected their mistake first chance they got....

Here, I'll do the leg work you won't do for others....

https://www.quora.com/Did-President-Obama-have-time-in-office-with-a-Democrat...

Nice try, next..... Grin

Um, what happened in 2010 and in 2012 at the state and Congressional level?  Care to take a guess?

You may want to rethink what you posted...

I've ALWAYS stated the past 6 years (go back and look...)

Nice try indeed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 04/14/17 at 12:43:17

If the dems lost their Power, it's because Americans saw what CRAPACIOUS stuff they were doing and voted them out.
IIRC, usually incumbents have an advantage. Well, unless they Sukk .

What about this???
No matter who is the elected official, what office, every federal election, vote against the incumbent.. until they start UNscrewing us..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:35:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is this board dead?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.