T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Is this board dead?
Reply #16 - 04/13/17 at 09:39:23

raydawg wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:30:11:
Uh, thanks for the reply, however....
I posted it under the rhetorical sarcasm banner, not a real request.
I would never put such faith in a person who is afraid to back up their words with a gentlemans wager.
Tho my hearing is really poor, and I oft misunderstand spoken words, my eyes are fine, and I have no problem seeing a paper lion.

LOL - gentleman's wager.  What gentlemen?  I don't wager on the wellbeing of my Country.

I don't play childish games - "Oh yeah, well prove it and bet money, smart guy!"

No thanks.  Losing or winning that bet is a loss for the country.  We're screwed either way.

It's no wonder why the traffic may have slowed on the board.  There are like 7 people who post on the tall table and the old conservatives act like 10 year olds.  Hissy fits and bluster.  Now the bluster won't work because they realize the country is now in the hands of the cons (as it has been for about 6 years) and it's not getting any better... in fact, in a lot of ways it's getting worse.

donny the tweeter is a master hypocrite, his cabinet IS the swamp and he's leaving his base to drown.

But yeah, let's bet on that....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 04/13/17 at 09:40:27

Assad DIDN'T do it.
No reason to.
No benefit from it.
Worse than a benefit, it's a Noose.
It's not difficult to see.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 04/13/17 at 09:53:28

Assad wouldn't do it without Putin's permission..
This little tempest creates a public distance between Putin and his orange puppet Potus...

Now we can all sleep easy knowing Trumpster will stand up to Putin...
When he's told to... Huh

...and you think I don't like conspiracies... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/13/17 at 09:54:24

The topic was why traffic is down. You said it was because "liberal hatets have nothing to complain about" and then listed what could be the NY Times headines for the past year.

That's a ridiculous explanation for why traffic is down. That's not remotely true.

As for as childish, sorry buddy but you take the cake. Blue print, caps, bwaaa... on and on.

We want, we need, more liberals to sit at this table but not like you. You are annoying, like a spoiled child in a nice restaurant.

In fact, it would be nice if everyone ignored you which I think I will from now on. I disagree with JOG frequently (like right now for example) and lord knows I can't stand Sew but I never felt like ignoring them.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 04/13/17 at 09:58:41

Election time always brings increased TT posts... it also always brings out the worst in us.

Now, the election is over...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/13/17 at 10:20:14

Serowbot wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:58:41:
Election time always brings increased TT posts... it also always brings out the worst in us.

and I agree, so i'm going to ignore that little boy.

now go recruit another liberal who can support you with your crazy ideas that a man should be able to go pi$$ in little girl's bathrooms, militant lesbians can sue bakers into oblivion, and the country needs to bankrupt because half the country can't be trusted to make their own healthcare decisions.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 04/13/17 at 10:30:13

Goodness....,,

Everyone one of you MISSED my intended glib remark and reference to how we need RULES here, to maintain a sense of decorum and integrity.....
But when it comes to our COUNTRY, we are ready to overlook rules in sanctuary cities....

Mercy!  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 04/13/17 at 10:31:37

Serowbot wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:53:28:
This little tempest creates a public distance between Putin and his orange puppet Potus...

When he's told to... Huh

But Obama was his own man, right?
I don't agree with your premise on Trump, but your world view seems to be getting more sophisticated. Spread the puppet show across the whole sphere of influence.. then you will be closer.
Then understand that our economy is rigged, schools were sabotaged and health care system was sabotaged.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/13/17 at 10:52:17

WebsterMark wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:54:24:
The topic was why traffic is down. You said it was because "liberal hatets have nothing to complain about" and then listed what could be the NY Times headines for the past year.

That's a ridiculous explanation for why traffic is down. That's not remotely true.

As for as childish, sorry buddy but you take the cake. Blue print, caps, bwaaa... on and on.

We want, we need, more liberals to sit at this table but not like you. You are annoying, like a spoiled child in a nice restaurant.

In fact, it would be nice if everyone ignored you which I think I will from now on. I disagree with JOG frequently (like right now for example) and lord knows I can't stand Sew but I never felt like ignoring them.

Truth hurts, huh?  Gee, I'll miss you....

LOL

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 04/13/17 at 10:54:06

WebsterMark wrote on 04/13/17 at 10:20:14:
Serowbot wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:58:41:

and I agree, so i'm going to ignore that little boy.

now go recruit another liberal who can support you with your crazy ideas that a man should be able to go pi$$ in little girl's bathrooms, militant lesbians can sue bakers into oblivion, and the country needs to bankrupt because half the country can't be trusted to make their own healthcare decisions.

Hmmm.... try not to stomp your feet so hard.... LOL

Temper, temper....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/13/17 at 11:00:26

raydawg wrote on 04/13/17 at 10:30:13:
Goodness....,,

Everyone one of you MISSED my intended glib remark and reference to how we need RULES here, to maintain a sense of decorum and integrity.....
But when it comes to our COUNTRY, we are ready to overlook rules in sanctuary cities....

Mercy!  Grin

Sanctuary cities still have to follow the federal guidelines of vetting, don't they?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/29/us/refugee-vetting-process.html

True, or false?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/13/17 at 11:04:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/17 at 10:31:37:
Serowbot wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:53:28:

When he's told to... Huh

But Obama was his own man, right?
I don't agree with your premise on Trump, but your world view seems to be getting more sophisticated. Spread the puppet show across the whole sphere of influence.. then you will be closer.
Then understand that our economy is rigged, schools were sabotaged and health care system was sabotaged.

Right, let's get back to 1950's policies and economic guidelines! (without the segregation and homophobia)

It's hard to ignore how much better off (economically) the country was then.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/13/17 at 11:08:49

raydawg wrote on 04/13/17 at 10:30:13:
Goodness....,,

Mercy!  Grin

I thought you were leaving?

I've been too busy riding lately. We had one 80 degree day. Yesterday was 70. I rode until 8pm.

--Steve

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 04/13/17 at 11:11:55

Point to clarify all -

I know some of you think I reply in blue to be snarky - that's not true (mostly).

I do it to differentiate my response from the original post.  This is a courtesy to all the old fogies (myself included) to separate the two or more responses.

The fact that is p!sses some people off is just an added bonus!

That is all - continue complaining - thanks for your attention.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:11:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is this board dead?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.