The Wizard of Oz.... (Read 31 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
The Wizard of Oz....
04/14/17 at 05:10:35

A great line is delivered from a scene in the classic where Dorothy and her three amigos are shaking of fear as they stand before the erupting fire, scorn, and image of the GREAT Wizard....
The truth before their eyes tremble them to a point of surrender.....
When a ugly little rat dog reveals to all the REAL truth....

Some of us might be little rat dogs, as before this election, we revealed this:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/donald-rodham-clinton-215024

Yet, folks turned back to the eruption instead of looking at the possibility.
I will call your source, fake news, while mine, which is 180 degrees opposite, as real....
There lies a lot of real estate between the two poles, but within it these two factions deny the truth might rest....

JOG, has been very consistent in his opine, and it draws much scorn....

Ferry unloading, will continue later  Wink

I won't say I agree with what appears to me him assigning this outcome on planning by a commission of men...
I lean more toward the prophecies that man himself is inherently flawed and seeks his soul in power via money.

It has become society's default position, the only change is who plays the wizard and who is Dorothy....

To think that our thrist will be quenched when our glass is empty,, more to come

Is witness to us, how we desire to comfort ourself, and ignore the truth of how selfish we are in searching only that which affirms us, instead of challenging it.

I know many here have shared of their life and how they overcame drinking.....
Awesome stories with real results of confronting the truth about THEIR life choices....
And like me, I too took that stand against lying to myself to get the affirmation I needed to continue my destructive behavior.
Not until I searched for the truth, honestly, did I find it.
Not only did it give me the power to overcome drinking, the side effects or extended benefits have been so tangible, relationships, health, economic, etc, that it should have been a no brainer to see it was I who lied, to myself, and others.

Is that true you guys who have found peace without booze?

This isn't rocket science, it's a choice.

Make your own bed, you must lie on it, not me, Trump, Hillary, etc...

Finally, I hope with this past election it brings into focus the lies we have been led to believe.

Do you dare look?

« Last Edit: 04/14/17 at 06:37:39 by raydawg »  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The Wizard of Oz....
Reply #1 - 04/14/17 at 06:36:13

Read the things I've tired of typing the titles of. Then you will see the hand of men. Again, LOOK at what Rockefeller BRAGGED about in his memoirs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 04/14/17 at 09:08:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 06:36:13:
Read the things I've tired of typing the titles of. Then you will see the hand of men. Again, LOOK at what Rockefeller BRAGGED about in his memoirs.

Jog, I am not arguing with you, only going back further in time to the revealing of how mankind will destroy itself, in spite of itself.
Just as Judas came to find it was himself he sold for a few coins, not the whereabouts of Jesus

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/14/17 at 09:41:26

Just as Judas came to find it was himself he sold for a few coins, not the whereabouts of Jesus.

I Never saw that put like that.
Minor Epiphany..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/14/17 at 11:41:57

Just as Judas came to find it was himself he sold for a few coins, not the whereabouts of Jesus

Hummmm. that is a good point, never looked at it that way.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:33:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Wizard of Oz....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.