Is this board dead? (Read 204 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Is this board dead?
04/13/17 at 05:15:34

Seems it use to get more action, more input, more freedom to express....
Maybe we should adopt the sanctuary cities policies and disregard rules, ya think?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Is this board dead?
Reply #1 - 04/13/17 at 08:05:22

After having explained what is happening, posted sufficient evidence to give any open, honest curious mind food for thought and watched it be ignored, I've stepped back a bit. I will step up and explain Why believing Assad did it is not exactly rational. But I'm not sure I am willing to lay the groundwork again and again to show people how to See what is being done to us. So, yes, it's slowed down in here, because I'm tired of explaining things to people who won't listen even when I PROVE that what I've said is really what happened. How can anyone say they want to know the truth and not look past what they have been taught? Were we not all taught by the same schools and lied to by the same media? When will You be tired enough of being played to admit that you Have been played? Ohh, sucky moment there. Or, keep believing Assad is the bad guy. Yes, he's been holding his own, Trump announces No Action is justified in Syria, and BOOM, Assad goes crazy and makes it impossible Not to attack.
Yeah, you chess playing wise ones, you believe that..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 04/13/17 at 08:18:34

Following along with what conspiracy sites tell you to believe, is not critical thinking.

Choosing to disbelieve reporting, US officials, World Health Investigators, and the Turkish government,.. and following InfoWars and Zero Hedge, don't make you enlightened.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/13/17 at 08:49:31

Nobody TOLD ME Assad didn't do it. I know because it's STUPID to believe he did.
Ohh, WHY is that?
Well, Sherlock, Trump ANNOUNCES no invasion.
Boom, Assad goes to Killin Baybees,,
Yeah, right.
Assad has been hanging on.
He was WARNED that SHOULD he commit some atrocity, Murca would Hafta set him straight. And NOW he does it?
Why was Syria on The List?
Yeah, Bot, you can explain it to me for a while.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/13/17 at 08:52:34

Honestly, the reason that traffic has slowed down (IMHO) is that the liberal haters have nothing to complain about anymore.

Little donny tweety is decimating the GOP.  That, and the fact that the GOP has been running (or ruining) the country for the last six years is finally catching on.  There's no more room to b!tch and moan.  Contrary to popular belief, the GOP has gotten us where we are today - not the libs.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 04/13/17 at 09:02:32

Serowbot wrote on 04/13/17 at 08:18:34:
Following along with what conspiracy sites tell you to believe, is not critical thinking.

Choosing to disbelieve reporting, US officials, World Health Investigators, and the Turkish government,.. and following InfoWars and Zero Hedge, don't make you enlightened.

Bot, straight up question......
Trying to understand what you are saying.

Are you saying since opposing beliefs/opinions differ than yours, it's because of their collecting of information/data, is wrong?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 04/13/17 at 09:05:04

T And T Garage wrote on 04/13/17 at 08:52:34:
Honestly, the reason that traffic has slowed down (IMHO) is that the liberal haters have nothing to complain about anymore.

Little donny tweety is decimating the GOP.  That, and the fact that the GOP has been running (or ruining) the country for the last six years is finally catching on.  There's no more room to b!tch and moan.  Contrary to popular belief, the GOP has gotten us where we are today - not the libs.

Hey......
Could you do me a favor?
I was thinking about playing the lotto, could you please give me the winning numbers BEFORE they are drawn  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/13/17 at 09:10:26

Both sides sukk. Each one has had ample opportunity to make things better. And it's always Wurser, no matter which party has conned us into electing them. What REALLY changes? What do we see get repealed? The Glass Steagall act.. Ohh Boy. Just what we need.
Nobody is listening..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 04/13/17 at 09:12:01

Now the British must be lying as well.. Roll Eyes

"British scientists said sarin or a sarin-like substance was used in the suspected chemical attack in Syria, the British ambassador to the United Nations said Wednesday.
"Samples obtained from Khan Sheikhun", where the attack took place, have "tested positive for the nerve agent sarin or a sarin-like substance," Ambassador Matthew Rycroft told the UN Security Council, pinning the blame on the regime of Bashar al-Assad."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/13/17 at 09:12:42

raydawg wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:05:04:

Hey......
Could you do me a favor?
I was thinking about playing the lotto, could you please give me the winning numbers BEFORE they are drawn  Grin

Sorry - it's not my place to do that.

Maybe ask tyler durden over at zero hedge or nut-job jones at info-wars..

They seem to have the inside track on the "important"info...

LOL

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/13/17 at 09:15:28

Yea, if traffic is slowing down, which I'm not sure it is, but of all the possible explanations, your is the most ridiculous. You should write for The New York Times. There is nothing remotely true in your comments. Nothing.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/13/17 at 09:18:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/17 at 08:49:31:
Nobody TOLD ME Assad didn't do it. I know because it's STUPID to believe he did.
Ohh, WHY is that?
Well, Sherlock, Trump ANNOUNCES no invasion.
Boom, Assad goes to Killin Baybees,,
Yeah, right.
Assad has been hanging on.
He was WARNED that SHOULD he commit some atrocity, Murca would Hafta set him straight. And NOW he does it?
Why was Syria on The List?
Yeah, Bot, you can explain it to me for a while.

I gave you one possible and the most logical explanation. Assad and most middle eastern leaders for that matter, don't act in logical and common sense ways.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 04/13/17 at 09:22:31

Serowbot wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:12:01:
Now the British must be lying as well.. Roll Eyes

"British scientists said sarin or a sarin-like substance was used in the suspected chemical attack in Syria, the British ambassador to the United Nations said Wednesday.
"Samples obtained from Khan Sheikhun", where the attack took place, have "tested positive for the nerve agent sarin or a sarin-like substance," Ambassador Matthew Rycroft told the UN Security Council, pinning the blame on the regime of Bashar al-Assad."

Duuh! Who stood beside The Establishment and supported Every Lie while our media spread what Eventually Was Demonstrated to be Lies as they Manufactured Consent for war with Iraq? You don't Really believe that the only money interests that Drive our Policy Making are In America, do you?
You're so gullible to lies, why do obvious truths bounce off of you so easily?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/13/17 at 09:26:11

WebsterMark wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:15:28:

Yea, if traffic is slowing down, which I'm not sure it is, but of all the possible explanations, your is the most ridiculous. You should write for The New York Times. There is nothing remotely true in your comments. Nothing.

No?  There's nothing true?

So you're saying that overall, the US is NOT controlled by the GOP?  You're saying that state legislatures are NOT primarily republican and haven't been since 2012?  You're saying that the republicans have NOT controlled Congress for 6 years (of those 6, republicans didn't set a filibuster record)?

Seriously, what world do you live in to not see this?

You're saying our new president tweety is doing a great job??

Yeah, nothing I said is true.... BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 04/13/17 at 09:30:11

T And T Garage wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:12:42:
raydawg wrote on 04/13/17 at 09:05:04:

Hey......
Could you do me a favor?

Sorry - it's not my place to do that.

Maybe ask tyler durden over at zero hedge or nut-job jones at info-wars..

They seem to have the inside track on the "important"info...

LOL

Uh, thanks for the reply, however....
I posted it under the rhetorical sarcasm banner, not a real request.
I would never put such faith in a person who is afraid to back up their words with a gentlemans wager.
Tho my hearing is really poor, and I oft misunderstand spoken words, my eyes are fine, and I have no problem seeing a paper lion.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:28:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is this board dead?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.