Send Topic Print
Trumpcare scrapped... (Read 386 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Trumpcare scrapped...
Reply #15 - 03/24/17 at 18:27:50

Serowbot wrote on 03/24/17 at 16:19:00:
24 million people would beg to differ...

Why can't they take responsibility for themselves and sign up for their own insurance?  Why do they need someone to hold their hand?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/24/17 at 19:52:12

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 03/24/17 at 20:59:03

Too bad Bamicare wasn't stillborn.
Then we wouldn't have to fix it.
Talk about inmates taking over the asylum.
The left hopped up and down for Bamicare, IT FAILED, and Now, whoever can't fix your screwup is the idiot. Not YOU, right.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/24/17 at 21:24:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/24/17 at 20:59:03:
Too bad Bamicare wasn't stillborn.
Then we wouldn't have to fix it.

Yeah, because about 20 million insured because of ACA is just a terrible failure...

Talk about inmates taking over the asylum.
The left hopped up and down for Bamicare, IT FAILED, and Now, whoever can't fix your screwup is the idiot. Not YOU, right.

Again, no screw up except that it didn't go far enough.  Single payer should have been an option.

But then, all you care about is Obama being black, right?   What was that phrase?.... "porch something"?   How pathetic.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 03/24/17 at 22:01:47

Yeah, because about 20 million insured because of ACA is just a terrible failure...

I've typed that answer Twice.
Nobody said a word.
All that preening and posturing, strutting around and squawking,, and won't even respond to what I said.

Ohh, didn't go Far Enough..
Right..
America is bumping on TWENTY FUKKIN TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, and you're spending everyone's money your way.
All the crap you lefties have wanted and gotten in the last 45 years,,, and we are better off how?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #20 - 03/25/17 at 00:24:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/24/17 at 22:01:47:

I've typed that answer Twice.
Nobody said a word.
All that preening and posturing, strutting around and squawking,, and won't even respond to what I said.

Ohh, didn't go Far Enough..
Right..
America is bumping on TWENTY FUKKIN TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, and you're spending everyone's money your way.
All the crap you lefties have wanted and gotten in the last 45 years,,, and we are better off how?

name someplace better

then move there

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 03/25/17 at 02:24:01

Naaah, I'll stay and fight. Trump is president because enough people are sick of what you wanted to shut it down. The pustule never won the polls. Didn't win the popular vote , either. Where's my evidence? Trumps brand outselling the waah waah lefties  in the Heart of Leftyville. That's confirmation.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #22 - 03/25/17 at 10:03:39

nice view from up there??

without the aca my wife's two knee ops would have bankrupted us
we are and have been working stiffs all our lives, making it at 114% of poverty level. not looking for a handout just a hand
medical costs are insane  $300 for an aspirin is immoral
thankfully I EARNED the use of the VA health care system

its easy to pidgin hole people when one views the world with a haughty disposition

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 03/25/17 at 11:08:39

Seems like things were working fine before they fixed it with the HMOscam.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 03/25/17 at 11:15:36

HMO's sure didn't help... they just added a middleman that eats up a third of what you pay...

Single payer would eliminate that, and providers would save a ton in paperwork and paper-pushers...

Between the HMO's cut, all the paperwork needed in MD offices and hospitals, just going to universal health would save 30 to 50%...
Then,.. more regulation of costs would save more...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 03/25/17 at 11:22:39

Okay, so they Tuned the system,created a whole new level of well paid parasites on the system, namely the medical coding people, that is a college education requirement job.

Now, considering that the system survived for Soo Long while being strapped to an anchor leads me to believe there was no problem to begin with.

Now, if someone wants to poo poo that, you do that, but be ready to explain WHY.

AAAAND, One More Time!
If you're tuning something and realize that the Adjustment caused decreased performance, what would You do? Leave the mistake in place and watch the system slowly tank or would you reverse course and go back to where you started?

Which leads me to say
Sabotage, with the goal being control of the industry and, us.
Most of you still believe it's bubs and dems...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 03/25/17 at 11:32:47

Some things do cost more because they are better...
Hospital beds used to be just functional beds with wheels...  Now, they are electronically adjustable, and have pulsing points to prevent bed sores, etc...
That's good,... but it costs.
We have MRI's CAT's, etc... treatments and tests that never existed before. Etc...
...but,.. oddly enough it doesn't seem to be raising lifespan or general health very much.
We aren't keeping up with other comparable countries health wise.

The secret sauce is single payer... non-profit.
Preventative medicine.
Less stress... stress is a killer.  worrying about bills and coverage, ain't helping people to heal.
Workers still get good pay... but there aren't all the rich shareholders asking for inflated pricing.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 03/25/17 at 11:57:02

Dodge, divert, pretend.
The HMO idea created a burden, a BIG burden.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #28 - 03/25/17 at 13:09:11

JOG the old system didn't work when the companies decided to stop paying for healthcare for their workers.  It is too expensive given the incredible costs for MRI and pharamceuticals at $300 a  pill.
HMO's were a disguised rationing system because too many didn't want the Government to do it.  There are many expenses to the medical system, some of them more prevalent in the black and Brown populations, others more in the white population.  

we could go to the kill all handicapped babies with major issues.  Save a lot of money.  we could kill everyone who hits 65, now that their "productive" years are over.  As something like a quarter of all health costs are caused by attempts to extend failing bodies, and alleviate conditions just prior to death; we could simply send those in nursing homes on to their reward (kill them).

For those of you who are squeamish, these are facts we have to face OR increase taxes on the wealthy (and perhaps add a small tax to the rest also) cause that is what it takes.  As an ever increasing percent of our workforce is made up of people in healthcare (MD< Nurses, therapists, billing and coding, office staff, manufactures of medical instruments etc,) we will have to make a hard choice.  Keep siphoning incredible amounts of money for the war machine or the health industry.  It should be our choice but so far It isn't, with the war machine supported by the Republican party mainstream.   Obamacare was an attempt to make this shift, but with the large number of mainstream Republicans it needed support from, it was a slap up I almost suspect designed to fail legislation with the future hidden from sight.  The Dems don't want the Republicans to accomplish anything good, so until both sides get it together, dysfunction continues.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 03/25/17 at 14:21:16

Thirty five bucks a month for BCBS mid seventies. Age 26, single. Pre Hmo.
Hospital beds had a control box with buttons. Articulated as much as now.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 09:02:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumpcare scrapped...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.