SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Trumpgate?
Reply #45 - 03/07/17 at 08:48:12

Pop goes the kernel:

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

In case you don't feel like reading the whole thing:

"As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

The CIA's Mobile Devices Branch (MDB) developed numerous attacks to remotely hack and control popular smart phones. Infected phones can be instructed to send the CIA the user's geolocation, audio and text communications as well as covertly activate the phone's camera and microphone."

Do the names John Brennan and James Clapper ring a bell ? If they were privy to this do you think Obama wasn't ?

One good thing though. Now that this is out there, at least Trump doesn't have to worry about the Presidents Limo mysteriously crashing into a bridge abutment. Cheesy

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 03/07/17 at 08:59:57

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 07:39:21:
Serowbot wrote on 03/07/17 at 06:50:36:
...an unpopped kernel... Huh

Cute, but it reinforces my point I think. Snark instead of substance is why the left and the MSM are going to keep losing these fights.

How is the MSM "losing"?  As it is, they are simply reporting as they should be.

Trump started the tweet.  There has been zero corroboration with the FBI or ANY intelligence agency of his accusations.

This latest outburst goes beyond the "left vs. right" mindset.  It's starting to wear thin on everyone regardless of party.

If you honestly think that he's doing ANY good, then I don't know what to tell you.  He's making a mockery of the presidency.  How are world leaders going to respond to him?  How is possibly helping America from his twitter account?

It's only been what, 5 or 6 weeks, right?  Yeah, people wanted real change - well, we got it - in spades.  No, hillary was not a great choice, but certainly would have been more presidential.  

Think about it - if trump is somehow right about this wiretap, then somewhere along the line, a court suspects collusion with russia... seriously??  This is a no win situation.  Either he lied, or he's been under scrutiny for his ties to vlad....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #47 - 03/07/17 at 09:33:21

[quote] How is the MSM "losing"?  As it is, they are simply reporting as they should be.]/quote]

That simply isn't true. They are doing everything they can to delegitimize Trump's presidency and undermine his agenda. They are losing because it isn't working and because fewer and fewer people are paying any attention to their histrionics the more time passes.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #48 - 03/07/17 at 09:45:51

T And T Garage wrote on 03/07/17 at 08:59:57:
How is the MSM "losing"?  As it is, they are simply reporting as they should be.

How many front page  stories have you read that started "unconfirmed high level sources?"

How about Trump going to Russia for the golden showers?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 03/07/17 at 09:46:42

[quote author=605E5F53415D5C320 link=1488642573/45#47 date=1488908001] Quote:
How is the MSM "losing"?  As it is, they are simply reporting as they should be.]/quote]

That simply isn't true. They are doing everything they can to delegitimize Trump's presidency and undermine his agenda. They are losing because it isn't working and because fewer and fewer people are paying any attention to their histrionics the more time passes.

So you're saying if Obama had made a claim that was completely unsubstantiated, we should have "waited and seen"?

Sorry - not buying it for one second.  What this president is doing is unprecedented - and not in a good way.  To reference you - who's delegitimizing who?  Trump has tweeted - "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

Seriously??  

How is asking "where did the president get this information" delegitimizing him?  How is holding someone accountable for their statements (especially the POTUS) a bad thing?

In this process - just like the watergate scandal, it will be the press that pushes the truth through.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #50 - 03/07/17 at 09:59:02

T And T Garage wrote on 03/07/17 at 09:46:42:
In this process - just like the watergate scandal, it will be the press that pushes the truth through.

I beg to differ, our press is bought and paid for.  I like the term presstitutes.

If anything comes to light, it will be from Julian Assange.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 03/07/17 at 10:04:15

pg wrote on 03/07/17 at 09:59:02:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/07/17 at 09:46:42:

I beg to differ, our press is bought and paid for.  I like the term presstitutes.

If anything comes to light, it will be from Julian Assange.

Best regards,

LOL - julian assange???

Tell me again how trump likes leaks???

Please - a question like "where did the president get his intel from" is legitimate.  The real problem is trump himself.  Coming off a very presidential address to congress, he should have continued that momentum.  The problem is - he's just not that smart - neither are his handlers.  They let him rant on twitter all he wants.  He is in control of his own demise - just watch....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #52 - 03/07/17 at 10:53:41

Quote:

Watergate was 45 years ago - almost a half a century.  A different world - hell - it seems like a different universe to me. ( Yeah, I'm pretty fu*kin' old - I was an adult that long ago). A very different press. Today's media has practically no interest whatsoever in the "truth". They know who's side they are on, and It shouldn't be hard for anyone  to recognise that either, unless they simply don't want to.

Obama lied his a*s off for eight years. So did his predecessor. Most of the MSM looked away. Trump won't get the same consideration. You think that's a coincidence ?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #53 - 03/07/17 at 11:16:04

How are the MSM LOSING? At a hysterical speed, and not a minute too soon.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low | Gallup
Gallup › poll › americans-trust-mass-med...
Sep 14, 2016 - -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. ... In 2001, younger Americans (55%) were more ...
Why Americans no longer trust the mainstream media – TheBlaze
TheBlaze › video › why-americans-no-lo...
Dec 8, 2016 - So as you complain about main stream media no longer being able to be trusted, you just show how ...
Here's Why Trust in the Media Is At an All-Time Low | Fortune.com
Fortune › 2016/09/15 › trust-in-media
Sep 15, 2016 - The media landscape has changed, and not always for the better. ... Instead of a handful of newspapers, TV channels, and trusted journalists, we now have what amounts to the biblical ...
Americans Don't Trust Their Institutions Anymore | FiveThirtyEight
FiveThirtyEight › features › americans-d...
Nov 16, 2016 - But it's not just media and finance that have come up short ... and newspapermen /Who've scribbled down the long campaign. ... while 70 percent of liberal Democrats trusted them.
Why The Media Can't Be Trusted To Provide The Truth
www.vernoncoleman.com › whythemedi...
Today, politicians may not own the media and they may no longer need to chop off the arms and heads of troublesome ...
BBC Poll: Trust in Media - Countries - GlobeScan
GlobeScan › bbcreut_country
The most trusted specific news sources mentioned without prompting by Americans include FOX News .... There is no significant gender imbalance in India regarding where people get their news.
Americans trust Trump more than media, says poll - One News Now
OneNewsNow.com › media › 2017/02/21
Feb 21, 2017 - Americans trust Trump more than media, says poll ... believe – not what the news media says the majority thinks – it ... Where the media will loose is, the minds of the masses no longer ...
[PDF]
Why Is Everyone Mad at the Mainstream Media? - Princeton ...
Princeton University › press › chapters
In the mid-twentieth century, the news media were one of America's most trusted institutions. The 1956 American ...
Why The Mainstream Media Can't Hold Trump Accountable
The Federalist › 2016/12/05 › mainstrea...
Dec 5, 2016 - The mainstream media have lost credibility. ... Arguably, the media long ago lost all credibility with its ... Pielke tells how he was singled out and attacked, not just by ..... Why would the media think they should be trusted when ...
Mainstream Media's Reputation Currently Broken - Newsmax.com
Newsmax.com › 2016/11/20
Nov 20, 2016 - Nevertheless, distrust of legitimate journalism is no joking

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 03/07/17 at 11:38:27

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 10:53:41:
Quote:

Watergate was 45 years ago - almost a half a century.  A different world - hell - it seems like a different universe to me. ( Yeah, I'm pretty fu*kin' old - I was an adult that long ago). A very different press. Today's media has practically no interest whatsoever in the "truth". They know who's side they are on, and It shouldn't be hard for anyone  to recognise that either, unless they simply don't want to.

Obama lied his a*s off for eight years. So did his predecessor. Most of the MSM looked away. Trump won't get the same consideration. You think that's a coincidence ?

In comparison with trump - Obama was as pure as an alter boy...  

It's only been 5 weeks... seriously.

I'm not a defender of Obama, but how did he lie his rear end off for 8 years?  What lies?  (other than "you can keep your doctor").  How do his alleged lies compare to trumps tweets in the wee hours??

Lastly - I agree that the MSM today is not even close to what we had prior to the internet.  All the networks are run by huge corporations and only seek ratings/ad revenue.  That's precisely why I don't subscribe to any one network or news outlet.  I favor the young turks, but listen to many others besides.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 03/07/17 at 11:40:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/07/17 at 11:16:04:
How are the MSM LOSING? At a hysterical speed, and not a minute too soon.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low | Gallup
Gallup › poll › americans-trust-mass-med...
Sep 14, 2016 - -- Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. ... In 2001, younger Americans (55%) were more ...
Why Americans no longer trust the mainstream media – TheBlaze
TheBlaze › video › why-americans-no-lo...
Dec 8, 2016 - So as you complain about main stream media no longer being able to be trusted, you just show how ...
Here's Why Trust in the Media Is At an All-Time Low | Fortune.com
Fortune › 2016/09/15 › trust-in-media
Sep 15, 2016 - The media landscape has changed, and not always for the better. ... Instead of a handful of newspapers, TV channels, and trusted journalists, we now have what amounts to the biblical ...
Americans Don't Trust Their Institutions Anymore | FiveThirtyEight
FiveThirtyEight › features › americans-d...
Nov 16, 2016 - But it's not just media and finance that have come up short ... and newspapermen /Who've scribbled down the long campaign. ... while 70 percent of liberal Democrats trusted them.
Why The Media Can't Be Trusted To Provide The Truth
www.vernoncoleman.com › whythemedi...
Today, politicians may not own the media and they may no longer need to chop off the arms and heads of troublesome ...
BBC Poll: Trust in Media - Countries - GlobeScan
GlobeScan › bbcreut_country
The most trusted specific news sources mentioned without prompting by Americans include FOX News .... There is no significant gender imbalance in India regarding where people get their news.
Americans trust Trump more than media, says poll - One News Now
OneNewsNow.com › media › 2017/02/21
Feb 21, 2017 - Americans trust Trump more than media, says poll ... believe – not what the news media says the majority thinks – it ... Where the media will loose is, the minds of the masses no longer ...
[PDF]
Why Is Everyone Mad at the Mainstream Media? - Princeton ...
Princeton University › press › chapters
In the mid-twentieth century, the news media were one of America's most trusted institutions. The 1956 American ...
Why The Mainstream Media Can't Hold Trump Accountable
The Federalist › 2016/12/05 › mainstrea...
Dec 5, 2016 - The mainstream media have lost credibility. ... Arguably, the media long ago lost all credibility with its ... Pielke tells how he was singled out and attacked, not just by ..... Why would the media think they should be trusted when ...
Mainstream Media's Reputation Currently Broken - Newsmax.com
Newsmax.com › 2016/11/20
Nov 20, 2016 - Nevertheless, distrust of legitimate journalism is no joking

Funny - look at the dates of all your references.... you don't see any coincidences do you?????

LOL!!!  You have to hand it to trump - he knows how to get attention - just like a screaming baby.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #56 - 03/07/17 at 12:16:59

[/quote] I'm not a defender of Obama, but how did he lie his rear end off for 8 years?  What lies?   [/quote]

Here ya go. There's more but these will get you started.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 03/07/17 at 12:48:24

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 12:16:59:
I'm not a defender of Obama, but how did he lie his rear end off for 8 years?  What lies?   [/quote]

Here ya go. There's more but these will get you started.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/ [/quote]

Here ya go too:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/category/donald-trump/?ut...

See how easy that is?

Trump has 7 pages to Obama's 6...

(oh, and trump has only been in office for 5 weeks, but his reputation proceeds him - sad)

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #58 - 03/07/17 at 12:58:55

I never said Trump didn't lie.  You made the claim that Obama didn't. My point was that Obama, and to a lesser extant Bush, got a pass from the MSM. Trump will not. And it's not because the MSM cares about the truth. They have another agenda entirely, and part of that agenda is the destruction of Trump. They would be behaving quite differently if Hillary, or even one of the more "acceptable", to them, Republicans had won the election.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 03/07/17 at 13:11:12

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 12:58:55:
I never said Trump didn't lie. My point was that Obama, and to a lesser extant Bush, got a pass from the MSM. Trump will not. And it's not because the MSM cares about the truth. They have another agenda entirely, and part of that agenda is the destruction of Trump. They would be behaving quite differently if Hillary, or even one of the more "acceptable", to them, Republicans had won the election.

I disagree - by virtue of what you just posted - MOST of those stories were covered.  Maybe not by msnbc - but certainly fox and somewhat by cnn.

As to your claim that they are actively destroying him - I think not.  The campaign and subsequent election of trump proves that the MSM is the main reason he got elected!!  Trump wouldn't be trump without the media.  You can't disagree with that.  They NEVER pressed him for his taxes - they NEVER brought up his multiple divorces - they NEVER called into question his russian ties (which he indeed has) and they let him off on things like "p#ssy grabbing"...

Let's not forget - this is the same MSM that praised this guy for a speech he gave last Tuesday.  Several mentioning how "presidential" he was.

Oh yeah?  Hold my beer......

C'mon - You honestly think that this guy's even remotely qualified??

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:34:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumpgate?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.