Trumpgate? (Read 369 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trumpgate?
Reply #75 - 03/08/17 at 10:47:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/08/17 at 09:56:44:
Your opinion of Who Hillary is doesn't align with observed reality. I Knew Hillary would be a disaster. Trump was an unknown.
Again,recall , heck , look up and Read what
Historical figures who said a dark power is running things
Is about. Was Eisenhower a paranoid freak?

No - the dark power he talks about is communism - you think it's still a threat?  Not seeing it... sorry.

Was Henry Ford an idiot?

No - but he did try to build a utopia in Brazil... not very successful...

When we Keep Seeing wars for no apparent gain for the People, who is driving the policy?

The likes of haliburton and exxon, that's who.

Why would ANYONE believe the answer is in a bub or dem majority in the administration? Both sides are being used by a power that is not friendly to the goals of a free people.

Yep - thank citizen's united and the like for that.  Corporations are in charge.

And How CAN we be a Free People living in a Sovereign Nation while THAT NATION Borrows every Dollar spent?

So there is no tax revenue??

You act as if you know that Trump is worse than what Hillary would have been. You can believe that, but you can't Know that.
I have a thread about why Trump was allowed to win. And I think he Really did win, and I think he won by a margin that would have been considered a Mandate had a dem won.

Sorry, no - look at Obama's popular wins - they were far and away larger than trump's - yet the bubs never thought he had a mandate.

But, hey, I'm a nutjob , just like when I told people their communications were being captured. Nobody wants to go listen to Charlotte Iserbyt and come to terms with the facts.

The writings of one person does not denote a fact... sorry.  Especially when that person is revered in the eyes of people like alex jones and breightbart...

Rather, they, the very people who have accused me of not being open minded when I said something was stupid, they don't Want the facts, because the Facts will destroy the axis of the Concept of Reality that your entire world is based on. Better to live in a comfortable construct than See what is actually happening.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #76 - 03/08/17 at 10:59:56

The Dollars that Are Tax Revenue don't pay for our policy decisions. That's just the vig on the debt. Note that the income tax, means for paying the loan sharks, was created Prior To the creation of the Federal Reserve. Every dollar Starts as a debt. The Dollars paid in, in taxes and fees, were Created by the sales of Promissory notes, Tbills,
Charlotte Iserbyt was In D.C.and a high ranking person In the department of education.
Listen to her, it's painless and, if you're old enough to remember what was done, what she says is supported by what you saw. I saw it and knew something was wrong as a child. She explains it.
What Fixes have been implemented by the goobs that actually improved our lives? The only thing they have touched was civil rights and suffrage, and as far as civil rights go, they are screwing that up now. It's time for them to get out of it and see what America does.
At some point, moms and dads need to stop looking over the shoulders of the kids and let them have a shot at it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #77 - 03/10/17 at 03:04:03

T And T Garage wrote on 03/08/17 at 10:17:35:
Exactly my point - you could easily turn the tables and say maybe trump won because of voter fraud...

Please elaborate, how did Trump benofit from voter Fraud?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #78 - 03/10/17 at 03:05:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUbE3-fKggM

Pretty interesting clip regardless where you stand.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #79 - 03/10/17 at 06:21:11

Until people step away from the emotional attachment that runs so deep that they lie to themselves in order to be able to keep believing, we can't even address the reality that our government is treating Americans as the enemy. And, I guess that's reasonable enough, considering that If the American People actually understood what they are doing to us and If the American People responded reasonably and appropriately To the things being done to us, we certainly wouldn't be friends.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #80 - 03/10/17 at 06:34:54

pg wrote on 03/10/17 at 03:04:03:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/08/17 at 10:17:35:
Exactly my point - you could easily turn the tables and say maybe trump won because of voter fraud...

Please elaborate, how did Trump benofit from voter Fraud?

Best regards,

Pretty simple concept - if "millions" were fraudulent, then that means it's widespread.  If it's widespread, then it's only logical that trump would also benefit from it....

Oh, but I forgot, only republicans are honest, right?  <<sarcasm

LOL

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #81 - 03/10/17 at 06:54:43

JOG, money is simply the easier way to handle barter.  The Seneca Nation, back a few decades got angry at NY State, so they started paying all their bills in squirrel/deer skins.  The precurser to National Grid wasn't happy?

Money has to be backed by something, be it gold, silver, or the good faith of the government that produces the bills/coins.  When a country's money can't be backed up, then it hits the fan.
And in reality, it can't be. If a country defaults, are the people who hold those promissory notes going to drive up to you house and take your Samsung TV?  No, they are going to withhold barter privlages.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #82 - 03/10/17 at 06:55:03

In one word, without any dancing,
Can you name the party that Opposes voter ID?

How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes - POLITICO Magazine
Politico › magazine › story › 2016/08
Aug 5, 2016 - He summoned a graduate student named Alex Halderman, ... There, they relentlessly hacked one voting machine after ...... the help of two graduate students, each barely out of college.
Princeton professor easily hacks voting machine in ... - The College Fix
The College Fix › post
Aug 17, 2016 - Princeton professor easily hacks voting machine in seven ... Voter fraud, anyone? ... Step two: Employee an egghead grad student who can pick the machine's lock quickly and swap ...
Want to Know if the Election was Hacked? Look at the Ballots ...
Medium › want-to-know-if-the-election-...
Nov 23, 2016 - America's voting machines have serious cybersecurity problems. That isn't news. ... (If my Ph.D. students and I were criminals, I'm sure we could pull it off.) If anyone reasonably skilled ...
Scientists Find "Persuasive Evidence" Of Vote Hacking, ...
Zero Hedge › news › scientists-find-pers...
Nov 23, 2016 - Between the so-called 'Hursti Hack', questions over Soros-linked voting machines, some peculiarities ...
College Students Hack Voting Machine- Change Votes
votingmachinehacked.blogspot.com
Aug 12, 2009 - Computer scientists reveal new voting machine hack successfully changed v

I seriously doubt she actually won the popular vote.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #83 - 03/10/17 at 07:49:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/10/17 at 06:55:03:
In one word, without any dancing,
Can you name the party that Opposes voter ID?

Democrats.
But the other question is - why?

How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes - POLITICO Magazine
Politico › magazine › story › 2016/08
Aug 5, 2016 - He summoned a graduate student named Alex Halderman, ... There, they relentlessly hacked one voting machine after ...... the help of two graduate students, each barely out of college.
Princeton professor easily hacks voting machine in ... - The College Fix
The College Fix › post
Aug 17, 2016 - Princeton professor easily hacks voting machine in seven ... Voter fraud, anyone? ... Step two: Employee an egghead grad student who can pick the machine's lock quickly and swap ...
Want to Know if the Election was Hacked? Look at the Ballots ...
Medium › want-to-know-if-the-election-...
Nov 23, 2016 - America's voting machines have serious cybersecurity problems. That isn't news. ... (If my Ph.D. students and I were criminals, I'm sure we could pull it off.) If anyone reasonably skilled ...
Scientists Find "Persuasive Evidence" Of Vote Hacking, ...
Zero Hedge › news › scientists-find-pers...
Nov 23, 2016 - Between the so-called 'Hursti Hack', questions over Soros-linked voting machines, some peculiarities ...
College Students Hack Voting Machine- Change Votes
votingmachinehacked.blogspot.com
Aug 12, 2009 - Computer scientists reveal new voting machine hack successfully changed v

I seriously doubt she actually won the popular vote.

If you doubt that, then you MUST doubt the election in general.  That is not debatable.  It MUST be held again.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #84 - 03/10/17 at 08:57:05

We don't know for sure if there was voter fraud or not,... but, we do know that Russia was hacking and attempting to interfere in the election...
If they were successful,... who do you imagine it benefited?...
Why did they hack the DNC but not the RNC?...

Why was support for the Ukraine, the only element of the Republican Party platform that Trump insisted be removed?...
Why was Rex Tillerson, Exxon C.E.O., Chosen as Secretary of State?... The only American to receive  the Order of Friendship by Putin.  
Tillerson has no diplomatic experience, but huge ties to Russia.
Where are Trump tax records?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #85 - 03/10/17 at 09:20:53

Serowbot wrote on 03/10/17 at 08:57:05:
We don't know for sure if there was voter fraud or not,... but, we do know that Russia was hacking and attempting to interfere in the election...

Why was support for the Ukraine, the only element of the Republican Party platform that Trump insisted be removed?...
Why was Rex Tillerson, Exxon C.E.O., Chosen as Secretary of State?... The only American to receive  the Order of Friendship by Putin.  

Game.  Set.  Match to Sero.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #86 - 03/10/17 at 10:25:54

Serowbot wrote on 03/10/17 at 08:57:05:

There are at least some evidence of voter fraud, the extent would require an extensive audit.
Russian hacking, Soros hacking... of voting machines, again, extensive audit.
Russian interference, yet no outrage for bama interference in israeli elections. yawn.
Hack the DNC but not the RNC? reports were they did but no scandalous leaks. yawn.
Diplomatic experience... isn't that being friendly?
How long did it take for Obama to publish his birth certificate?

Are we about to see the same bengazy kangaroo court only headed by crats?

WWW   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #87 - 03/10/17 at 17:06:29

T And T Garage wrote on 03/10/17 at 06:34:54:
Pretty simple concept - if "millions" were fraudulent, then that means it's widespread.  If it's widespread, then it's only logical that trump would also benefit from it....

LOL

That may be the single worst retort I have seen on the TT, your argument is entirely predicated on "if".  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #88 - 03/10/17 at 19:10:01

pg wrote on 03/10/17 at 17:06:29:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/10/17 at 06:34:54:

LOL

That may be the single worst retort I have seen on the TT, your argument is entirely predicated on "if".  

Best regards,

LMAO - So is the entire voter fraud issue!!!   Wow... are you that blind??

There IS NO PROOF.  What happened to the "big investigation" of these "millions of fraudulent votes"???

SMH

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #89 - 03/11/17 at 05:23:24

maybe trump won because of voter fraud...

There IS NO PROOF.  What happened to the "big investigation" of these "millions of fraudulent votes"???

You really need to pick a side of the fence and provide a sound consistent  argument.   Do you really expect us to entertain that mindless drivel?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:00:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumpgate?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.