oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Trumpgate?
Reply #60 - 03/07/17 at 13:47:57

Quote:
The campaign and subsequent election of trump proves that the MSM is the main reason he got elected

If you mean the MSM was the main reason he won was because half the country hates, and doesn't believe anything the MSM says, and that Trump figured that out, and played them like a fiddle, then yeah, you're right. But I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
C'mon - You honestly think that this guy's even remotely qualified??

I dosen't matter what I think about his qualifications. Or what you think for that matter. He won the election. That makes him qualified. He got the job. Just like Obama, Bush, Clinton etc. ec. The voters decide who's qualified. Me, you, the press, the Russians, or the the man- in the -moon don't have to like it. But there it is.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #61 - 03/07/17 at 14:11:45

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 13:47:57:
Quote:
The campaign and subsequent election of trump proves that the MSM is the main reason he got elected

If you mean the MSM was the main reason he won was because half the country hates, and doesn't believe anything the MSM says, and that Trump figured that out, and played them like a fiddle, then yeah, you're right. But I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
C'mon - You honestly think that this guy's even remotely qualified??

I dosen't matter what I think about his qualifications. Or what you think for that matter. He won the election. That makes him qualified. He got the job. Just like Obama, Bush, Clinton etc. ec. The voters decide who's qualified. Me, you, the press, the Russians, or the the man- in the -moon don't have to like it. But there it is.

If it "doesn't matter", then why ever bother talking about it or commenting on any posts...

You too easily put it aside.  Not on my watch and not as long as I can voice my opinion on the people that represent ME - not their own interests.

The people actually didn't vote for trump.  He lost the popular vote by about 3 million (and look - no proof of all those "fraudulent voters" to be found).  If you look at the actual votes that he won the electoral college by - it was literally razor thin - and mostly the fault of clinton as opposed to the triumph of trump.

Go ahead and roll over - we'll take it from here....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #62 - 03/07/17 at 15:27:55

Quote:

If it "doesn't matter", then why ever bother talking about it or commenting on any posts...

You too easily put it aside.  Not on my watch and not as long as I can voice my opinion on the people that represent ME - not their own interests.

I didn't say his qualifications, or lack of same don't matter. I said that what You, or I or anyone else, THINKS of his qualifications dosen't  matter. You can "voice your opinion" all you want and it isn't going to change the fact that Trump is the President. You don't like that fact. A lot of folks don't. Unfortunately for you and them, the gang that won this go-round isn't interested in what you like or don't like. Kinda like Obama and his minions didn't much care about the people that didn't care for them.

Quote:
Go ahead and roll over - we'll take it from here..

Be sure to let us know when you've got everything all straightened out.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 03/07/17 at 15:45:54

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 15:27:55:
Quote:

I didn't say his qualifications, or lack of same don't matter. I said that what You, or I or anyone else, THINKS of his qualifications dosen't  matter. You can "voice your opinion" all you want and it isn't going to change the fact that Trump is the President. You don't like that fact. A lot of folks don't. Unfortunately for you and them, the gang that won this go-round isn't interested in what you like or don't like. Kinda like Obama and his minions didn't much care about the people that didn't care for them.

Quote:
Go ahead and roll over - we'll take it from here..

Be sure to let us know when you've got everything all straightened out.

Will do! WOLF-PAC!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #64 - 03/07/17 at 16:50:35

'mon - You honestly think that this guy's even remotely qualified??

It was a Choice. Either pull the lever on the trap door and be your own hangman or elect Trump and See what happens. I'm not pleased, but not surprised. Bamicare just got worse. He wants to Rebuild the Military, as we instigate wars of aggression and feed the M.I.C., and Spend more than the next, what,? Ten countries Combined? Crap..
At least he's entertaining and his voice doesn't sound like fingernails on a blackboard.
Status Quo lives on. He promised to be the guy who changed the direction. Hold on to your hats, it's gonna get bumpy.

Not one of my criticisms make the media less dishonest.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #65 - 03/07/17 at 17:38:55

Quote:
Will do! WOLF-PAC!!

Well, that explains some of the things in some of your posts. I've a much better idea of where you're coming from now. Had not heard of WOLF-PAC till now.

2/3 of state legislatures to call for convention
3/4 of states to ratify.
Not very likely I don't thin
k.

Reviews are mixed about the organization itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_PAC

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/cenk-uygur-separate-money-and-politi...

http://watchdog.org/142762/soros-in-vermont/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/pac-run-by-young-turks-host-cenk-uygur-spen...

I don't pretend to vouch for the accuracy of any of this. Just did a quick search. Folks can do their own research.

Anyway. If you truly are putting your money where your mouth is, I commend you for that.
I'm afraid I don't see this getting very far though.

Something else just occurred to me. Didn't Trump win without the benefit of the huge corporate, union and super pac donations that wolf-pac wants to do away with? You know, the places where Hill  got almost all of her money.

Confusing, ain't it ?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #66 - 03/07/17 at 18:49:42

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 17:38:55:
Quote:
Will do! WOLF-PAC!!

Well, that explains some of the things in some of your posts. I've a much better idea of where you're coming from now. Had not heard of WOLF-PAC till now.

2/3 of state legislatures to call for convention
3/4 of states to ratify.
Not very likely I don't thin
k.

Reviews are mixed about the organization itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_PAC

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/cenk-uygur-separate-money-and-politi...

http://watchdog.org/142762/soros-in-vermont/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/pac-run-by-young-turks-host-cenk-uygur-spen...

I don't pretend to vouch for the accuracy of any of this. Just did a quick search. Folks can do their own research.

Anyway. If you truly are putting your money where your mouth is, I commend you for that.
I'm afraid I don't see this getting very far though.

Something else just occurred to me. Didn't Trump win without the benefit of the huge corporate, union and super pac donations that wolf-pac wants to do away with? You know, the places where Hill  got almost all of her money.

Confusing, ain't it ?

Not very tough to see that trump drank from the corporate font... and got his fill.  In return, he gave them cabinet positions.  Once he won the primary, it was all downhill from there.

Actually, Bernie's average donation was $27 and he had nearly 7 million donors..

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #67 - 03/07/17 at 19:34:09

Quote:
Not very tough to see that trump drank from the corporate font... and got his fill.  In return, he gave them cabinet positions

I'm calling "fake new" on that one I'm afraid, unless I see some names and numbers.

//www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

He got some corporate, super pac and union money, everybody did, even Sanders, but it pales in comparison to what Hillary got.

And to say he handed out cabinet appointments in exchange for donations is simply absurd.

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 03/07/17 at 19:55:27

From what I've heard, the state PCA'S, (revenue streams), are held in the same low esteem.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 03/08/17 at 06:06:22

oldNslow wrote on 03/07/17 at 19:34:09:
Quote:
Not very tough to see that trump drank from the corporate font... and got his fill.  In return, he gave them cabinet positions

I'm calling "fake new" on that one I'm afraid, unless I see some names and numbers.

//www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

He got some corporate, super pac and union money, everybody did, even Sanders, but it pales in comparison to what Hillary got.

And to say he handed out cabinet appointments in exchange for donations is simply absurd.

No denying that hillary took tons of money and outspent trump and still lost... however, there's also no denying that trump rewarded his donors with cabinet positions - just like Obama did, just like dubya did, just like clinton did, etc., etc.

"Draining the swamp"?  Not even close....

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/09/20516/donald-trump-rewarding-milli...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #70 - 03/08/17 at 07:32:45

Why do people believe that the president can change the direction of America? I know it needs done and he Said he would, BUT, that is what JFK was doing. He THOUGHT he was The Decider, and his head blew up. We are just pointing at and pounding on the bumps on the belly of the beast, but the Tumors that cause the bumps are out of the sight of most. You're gonna hafta go digging through some ugly crap to see even a piece of the puzzle. And you won't do it. So convinced your grasp of reality IS the Big Picture, and lacking curiosity, you won't spend the time to discover One Thing that would lead to more curiosity and desire to learn more.
You're smarter than Henry Ford, so his statement that If the People understood how the monetary system Works, there would be revolution by morning, well, why would he say that If the average person understood it?
Just listening to Charlotte Iserbyt will prove that I told you the truth. How hard is it to listen? Skeered?
Of COURSE he isn't draining the swamp. The money that swamp creates for some of the world's sorriest people will Not get turned off.
Anyone who threatens that dies.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #71 - 03/08/17 at 07:38:17

T And T Garage wrote on 03/07/17 at 14:11:45:
The people actually didn't vote for trump.  He lost the popular vote by about 3 million (and look - no proof of all those "fraudulent voters" to be found).  If you look at the actual votes that he won the electoral college by - it was literally razor thin - and mostly the fault of clinton as opposed to the triumph of trump.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-c...
Quote:
State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, a Butler County Republican who chairs the State Government Committee, said in September testimony that there’s several problem’s with the state’s voter registration system.
“There’s certainly the potential for hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners here legally and illegally to be on our voter rolls, and a certain percentage who are casting ballots,” Mr. Metchalfe told LifeZette. “We’ve got a lot of integrity issues that need to be addressed.”

Name 1 state that guarantees their voter registry is 100% verified legal to vote.

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #72 - 03/08/17 at 09:03:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/07/17 at 16:50:35:
It was a Choice. Either pull the lever on the trap door and be your own hangman or elect Trump and See what happens.

Seems like you voted Trump because Hillary was going to be so bad,.. that knowing Trump would be worse was the better option...
????

"Drain the Swamp" is a catchy bumpersticker,.. but that's all...
Trump ain't draining it,... he's infusing it with poison and telling us to drink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #73 - 03/08/17 at 09:56:44

Your opinion of Who Hillary is doesn't align with observed reality. I Knew Hillary would be a disaster. Trump was an unknown.
Again,recall , heck , look up and Read what
Historical figures who said a dark power is running things
Is about. Was Eisenhower a paranoid freak?
Was Henry Ford an idiot?
When we Keep Seeing wars for no apparent gain for the People, who is driving the policy? Why would ANYONE believe the answer is in a bub or dem majority in the administration? Both sides are being used by a power that is not friendly to the goals of a free people.
And How CAN we be a Free People living in a Sovereign Nation while THAT NATION Borrows every Dollar spent?
You act as if you know that Trump is worse than what Hillary would have been. You can believe that, but you can't Know that.
I have a thread about why Trump was allowed to win. And I think he Really did win, and I think he won by a margin that would have been considered a Mandate had a dem won.
But, hey, I'm a nutjob , just like when I told people their communications were being captured. Nobody wants to go listen to Charlotte Iserbyt and come to terms with the facts. Rather, they, the very people who have accused me of not being open minded when I said something was stupid, they don't Want the facts, because the Facts will destroy the axis of the Concept of Reality that your entire world is based on. Better to live in a comfortable construct than See what is actually happening.

https://needtoknow.news/2017/03/515/

Think people are not being listened to? Yeah, they did the FISA game, so they could use it.
But everyone is seen and heard, if you are big enough to be a threat, they don't Have to use the information they illegally obtained. If that needs further explanation, it's kinda long and for the people who don't already get it, convoluted.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 03/08/17 at 10:17:35

verslagen1 wrote on 03/08/17 at 07:38:17:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/07/17 at 14:11:45:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-c...
Quote:
State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, a Butler County Republican who chairs the State Government Committee, said in September testimony that there’s several problem’s with the state’s voter registration system.
“There’s certainly the potential for hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners here legally and illegally to be on our voter rolls, and a certain percentage who are casting ballots,” Mr. Metchalfe told LifeZette. “We’ve got a lot of integrity issues that need to be addressed.”

Name 1 state that guarantees their voter registry is 100% verified legal to vote.

Exactly my point - you could easily turn the tables and say maybe trump won because of voter fraud...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:54:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumpgate?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.