Why? (Read 360 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Why?
04/19/16 at 04:24:13

Are we, collectively, responsible for the seemingly crappy choices for a leader?
Think first of how some of the media covers events, how we search for stories to affirm our views instead of challenging them.....

How we see the aggressiveness of Trump and BLM, etc, as a "norm" , instead of a symptom of a system that has lost all decorum.

I think a bridge/link in common with mass shootings, is the effect of this mindset when pushed too far, on those of weaker mental capacity.

You think I am wrong, I don't.

We scoff  at ISIS as barbaric, but what we have done is to fine tune the energy behind actions, as in the "end justifies the means" ......
And once in power we will restore the "sanity" after we get what we want.....
Look how the politicians do 180 degree reversals, when they are in/out of power, on polices.  

You can't put the genie back in the bottle, I think we are witnessing that.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why?
Reply #1 - 04/19/16 at 06:00:02

Like I've said here before...

I either want to pull it back or push it over the edge.
I'm tired of this in-between.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/19/16 at 06:59:53

I agree Steve. I'm torn between demanding an all out culture war and continuing this "media war" so as to preserve 'the Union'.... to steal a thought from Lincoln.

Why do we allow so few with no brains to have so much influence? and why, when they are so obviously f'd up, do we still have to hear from them everywhere the 'news' is on?

Why can Bruce Springsteen cancel a concert that some people already invested time and money buying tickets and perhaps scheduling vacation day etc... because he has an objection to a NC law, but militant lesbos can sue a baker into bankruptcy because they have an objection?....   Just exactly what's the difference? Couldn't a NC resident who purchased tickets and scheduled vacation sue Springsteen and force him to perform? Why not?

40 years ago as a starving artist, Springsteen would have sung for Westboro Baptist Church if it gave him a chance to sing and cash a check.

Our movie and rock stars are wimps. SNL will do a skit about God being a boob-man with no fear of some guy walking in their office and unloading a few clips into them, but they'd never have the balls to do a skit about Mohammad digging tweeners. (which could make a funny skit by the way....)  

Both Springsteen and SNL are pu$$ies, liberal pu$$ies. I don't know....., maybe we do need a new civil war. Liberal pu$$ies against everybody else. Take away their culture platforms and their influence shrinks to next to nothing because by sheer numbers, they are in the minority.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 04/19/16 at 07:51:52

Yes, good points, but.....
When the left complains about Rush, etc, firstly there was a void, or lack of representation in the media. Rush filled it, he didn't create it.
We can use this void argument either way, and come to the realization at some point we will have to agree to disagree, or else....

I still find it funny that the left believes they are tolerant, they are not, Asa whole. You have seen their intolerance in education, on campus, and in the news reporting....
I think anybody can get people to agree with them IF you pick a group that already agreed with you  Grin

Why is being on the fence, or a middle of the roader, frowned upon by both sides?
Isn't moderation in all things key to many ills?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/19/16 at 09:08:13

Why is being on the fence, or a middle of the roader, frowned upon by both sides?
Isn't moderation in all things key to many ills?

Because the left are, as a whole, unhappy. They know they are in the wrong and rather than admit it, they try to drag society down to their level. As I said, the liberal left are basically children, selfish children at that.

There's no reason why a young boy who thinks he's a girl has a right to use the girl's bathroom. That's just f'ing silly and anyone whose in favor of this needs their head examined. No, that's not right either because shrinks are all liberals too (like teachers and education administrators) so that would be like the fox guarding the henhouse.

There's no reason why this bathroom law should be an issue except the liberal left sees an opportunity to drag the rest of the world into their gutter.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/19/16 at 09:23:19

Why is one acceptable and the other is not?

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/19/16 at 09:53:31

Why is one acceptable and the other is not?

Good question. Now, whose got a good answer?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 04/19/16 at 10:04:29

You are supposing a moral equivalence where there is none.

The right to act as a bigot, is not equivalent to the right to act against one.
You cannot equate a child molester with a molested child.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 04/19/16 at 10:31:07

Nice play on words bot, but apples and oranges.....
Staying with the same thought and question, why is a white man using the word Niger cause for all sorts of repercussion but not so if a black person uses the word?
Or violence, a staple in rap music, or Hollywood productions, but just owning a gun is suspect?

Morality is a slippery slope when the government has to decide the actions/rights of its citizens, I believe this is one element of separation, but the left has no qualms about mandating their moral beliefs/choices on opposing folks....

Are we gonna govern over butt-hurt, or shall we put on big boy panties and practice sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 04/19/16 at 10:40:00

Wear 'em if you got 'em... Dawg... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/19/16 at 11:49:22

You are supposing a moral equivalence where there is none.

The right to act as a bigot, is not equivalent to the right to act against one.
You cannot equate a child molester with a molested child.

big·ot.   [ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

1.a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions:

Aren't those people who force their views on me bigots? Why am I a bigot for objecting to those views being forced on me, but they are not  bigots for being intolerant towards my views? In fact, they are not just objecting to my views, they are demanding I accept their views?

Is the definition of bigot a two way street or is it only a one way street? A serious question by the way.

Why do Michael Moore, Springsteen etc.. get to voice their bigoted views with impunity, but I get crucified?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 04/19/16 at 13:21:33

I guess a free market dictating what the sheep need is only a reality in a make believe world......

Look how it works, Bot wants to watch me put my panties on, it must hold some sort of value to him  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 04/19/16 at 15:14:06

Why do Michael Moore, Springsteen etc.. get to voice their bigoted views with impunity, but I get crucified?
[/quote]

Because THEY are promoting Tahluwrunts, and You want simply to cling bitterly to the Neanderthal ways that made America good.

Don't you find it hilarious that the same people who demand such perverted freedoms for queers Also demand that We step back and let the Refugees in, the same refugees who live in a religious frenzy of hatred for queers and KILL THEM?
Idiocy truly is boundless.
The Boss can crappity smack himself. No loss to me, After that mindlessly repetitive Bourne inthu Yewessaaa, I hated him. God, those idiots I worked with couldn't get enough of it. Seriously, how many times do you have to hear the same words in four minutes before you go nuts?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #13 - 04/19/16 at 15:51:40

Ray, if you are wearing panties which bathroom are you going to use? Wink

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/19/16 at 18:09:26

Ed L. wrote on 04/19/16 at 15:51:40:
Ray, if you are wearing panties which bathroom are you going to use? Wink

Either one. All you have to do a self identify whichever gender has the shortest bathroom line.....  

I should rethink my position on this.  At Sporting events, the ladies bathroom is always the one with longest line, for a lot of reasons. They wash their hands more often, they generally take longer, and there's fewer women's bathrooms,  usually. At airports, most of the time, the men's line is longer cause more men than women fly.  so at a sporting events, a woman can just self identify as a man and breeze right into the men's room. At an Airport, I'll just call myself WebsterMartha and I'll use the ladies room. I guess you liberals are smart after all .....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 05:42:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.