SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Waco biker morons
Reply #15 - 05/20/15 at 11:59:28

Quote:
These aren't choirboys, they're outlaw bikers

Not all of them apparently.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/20/wife-biker-inmate-held-in-waco-after-dea...

Read the part about how long they might all sit in the clink until the system gets around to the bail adjustment hearings.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #16 - 05/20/15 at 12:22:33

unfortunately 'throw the loser in the meat wagon, and the winners in the paddy wagon' has long been a part of how the cops do things
keep in mind the officers have a mess to sort out, and if they get it wrong, no one will cut them any slack, so the best course of action often seems to be 'arrest them all and let the system sort them out

another saying that's relevant re the testimony of the family member 'there are no guilty people in prison'
any one can, and will, say "i had nothing to do with it" because, guilty or not, no one wants to get locked up
That means they have to go to jail while the mess gets sorted out

I wouldn't want to be there either, especially if I were an innocent, but I also don't hand around outlaw bikers. Think about this, why would an non affiliated club be present at a meeting between rival groups of 1%s?

I don'r want to rush to judgement of anyone, I'm giving it to you from the officer's point of view, assuming they're doing the job as they believe it should be done

how many times recently have we heard 'the cops killed this innocent person' only to find the facts don't fit the narrative?

IP Logged
Drestakil

innocent bystander

Southern Illinois
Reply #17 - 05/20/15 at 12:32:33

It's pretty obvious that some of them were looking for trouble. Or at least prepared for it.

Military-Motorcycle.jpg
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 05/20/15 at 15:32:42

I drive prepared for a flat. I don't go looking for one.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #19 - 05/20/15 at 15:41:47

Drestakil, that was good!! Grin Grin Grin

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #20 - 05/20/15 at 15:45:13

Dave, you're confusing the issue. The gun only has one cylinder, like the savage. And it only fires one bullet with one trigger pull. Sooo, it's a single. Wink Wink

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #21 - 05/20/15 at 19:55:52

oldNslow:
Why all the hate against the cops? I haven't heard the whole story yet but I doubt the cops did anything wrong. If 2 rival gangs want to shoot at each other, what do you expect the cops to do?

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #22 - 05/20/15 at 22:13:04

Why does it matter who did the shooting? Main thing is , 9 outlaw bikers are dead. That's a good start...
As an outsider looking in, it's no surprise US police are quick to shoot first,ask later. US seems to be a place where people shoot other people for sport.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 05/20/15 at 22:37:20

Im still waiting on the FBI plants name to leak...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Drestakil

innocent bystander

Southern Illinois
Reply #24 - 05/21/15 at 04:56:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/20/15 at 15:32:42:
I drive prepared for a flat. I don't go looking for one.

That's me, too. I'll look for things that might cause a flat and avoid them. Same way I handle trouble, avoid it when I can but prepared for it if I can't.

I'll bet the bikers in Waco that came looking for trouble weren't looking for flats along the way.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #25 - 05/21/15 at 06:33:36

Quote:
oldNslow:
Why all the hate against the cops?

I don't "hate" the cops. I'm simply questioning the actions of a specific PD with regard to this specific incident instead of uncritically swallowing the "official" version of events. Going from that to accusing me of an ingrained animosity toward LEOS in general is a bit of a stretch.

If you go back and look at most of the other posts, starting with the title of the original one, "moron bikers", I think you 'll have to conclude that most of the "hate", justified or not, has been directed at the  bikers.

Quote:
Main thing is , 9 outlaw bikers are dead. That's a good start...

Quote:
 Then again,.. we're probably all better off without them...

Look. When the truth finally comes out it's isn't going to make anybody happy. Right now everyone involved in this sorry mess is trying to spin their version of events to their own advantage, whatever they perceive that to be. That's just human nature. Everyone involved has an agenda of some sort and no one is going to tell the unvarnished truth.

I believe that when things are sorted out, to whatever extent they get sorted out, my suppositions of what happened will turn out to be substantially correct.

1. All, or most of the dead guys will turn out to have been killed by the cops.
2. Whether or not the cops were or were not justified in simply arresting everyone that was there, is one question, but charging everyone with some BS blanket racketeering law ( which was the JP, not the cops anyhow) and setting bond at A million dollars for everyone, is beyond ridiculous. Especially since, by their own admission, the Waco court system is incapable of handling that number of cases in a timely fashion.
3. The Waco PD, by their actions prior to, and during, the event, made a bad situation worse.

Nothing in the above has anything to do with "hating" the cops.

'

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 05/21/15 at 07:25:42

Ahhh, O AND S, you clearly didn't get the memo.
Questioning the heroes of any MSM story is hate.
If you disagree with foreign policy and don't believe our troops should be in another country, well, you hate the troops.
If you disagree with Israeli policy, you're an antisemite,
You're either with us or against us.

IP Logged
HAPPYDAN

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 05/21/15 at 07:46:43

Drestakil wrote on 05/20/15 at 12:32:33:
It's pretty obvious that some of them were looking for trouble. Or at least prepared for it.

Yep - That's one tough looking scooter. Just watch out for the little old lady in the Cadillac Escalade that ignores STOP signs.  Shocked

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #28 - 05/21/15 at 07:52:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/21/15 at 07:25:42:
If you disagree with foreign policy and don't believe our troops should be in another country, well, you hate the troops.

Oh, got the memo. In fact I keep getting it. Again and again. I just try to send it to my spam folder and ignore it.  Lips Sealed

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #29 - 05/21/15 at 15:47:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/21/15 at 07:25:42:

Questioning isn't hate, stating you think the cops killed everyone and are in the wrong sounds a bit like you want to hate though
there's not evidence so for to support that there's also not a lot of info period, as OnS stated, we don't yet know the facts
but so far, most of the 'the cops are shooting folks wrongly' narrative has been disproved in court
There's also nothing wrong with disagreeing with foreign policy, we have screwed the pooch there, but blaming the troops is hating on the troops, they don't set policy, they follow lawful orders (or lawful as far as we, and they, know)
And disagreeing with Israeli policy doesn't make you an anti Semite, but there is a huge anti Semitic component among the left at the moment

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 17:45:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Waco biker morons

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.