Alarming Logo (Read 377 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Alarming Logo
08/23/14 at 08:23:14

Over the past few weeks, we have all seen the atrocities committed by an army run amok, who call themselves

"The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria" - ISIS for short.

Their logo is more and more often portrayed on news channels as the one seen in the picture below :

Now, never mind what we all think of these people...

This morning, a new logo appeared, so new in fact that it is not yet on Google...

It is the same logo as above, but with three horseheads in the top portion of the circle, one red, one black, one green...
Shocked
My stomach twisted into a knot...  
Lips Sealed
Why ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse#Pale_Horse

Of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse,

- White (the only color not portrayed) "The first horseman is called Pestilence"

- Red  "The rider of the second horse is often taken to represent War[2] (he is often pictured holding a sword upwards as like ready for battle [15]) or mass slaughter"

- Black "The third horseman rides a black horse and is popularly understood as Famine"

. Pale (or Green) "The fourth and final horseman is named Death. Known as "the pale rider", of all the riders, he is the only one to whom the text itself explicitly gives a name. Unlike the other three, he is not described carrying a weapon or other object, instead he is followed by Hades (the resting place of the dead). However, illustrations commonly depict him carrying a scythe (like the Grim Reaper), sword,[21] or other implement."

Huh Undecided Huh Undecided Huh Undecided Lips Sealed

Now, those who know me well, fully well know I am a "skeptic", in that I do not go for "rapture" things nor do I believe in "miracles, dime a dozen!"
I like to read the Bible to see exactly what it says, in what copntext and in what times.
I try to understand the difference between a metaphore, a parable and an idiomatic expression, and have gained quite a few enemies and lost a few friends by defending my views and my quest to understand.

However, when I saw that logo on Italian news this morning, I almost dropped my coffee in my lap.

Is it just a coincidence ? Or is it far too precise to be a coincidence ?

Of all possible symbols, they chose not a sword (as in the Saudi Flag) not a Crescent (as in many other flags) not the Sun (as in the modern Iraqi flag) not a 5 - 7 pointed star... but a horse !

Of all possible color combinations... red, black and green... in that very order ?

Of all possible numbers, they chose exactly three ? Not one, not all four (because pestilence can be defeated, but not famine nor war, nor much less Death...

Gentlemen, you have the floor (I'd like to see or Pastor from N.Carolina have his say).

I'm all ears...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: Alarming Logo
Reply #1 - 08/23/14 at 08:31:06

An ominous observation. though I yield from the south of the US, I am no preacher. So your quest must continue.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 08/23/14 at 08:46:25

Doesn't mean sh*t. Even a bunch of ignorant savages can draw some pictures on a flag.  Whether they understand the symbolism or not is irrelevant. They will continue to do what they do until the so-called civilized peoples on the planet recognize that fact and exterminate them like the vermin that they are.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/23/14 at 11:31:42

Just another indication that they are a manufactured entity supported by the globalist bunch. They are Big on symbolism.Satanists know the Bible better than most Christians.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #4 - 08/23/14 at 19:26:29

Spray them with pork grease.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #5 - 08/24/14 at 03:07:21

oldNslow wrote on 08/23/14 at 08:46:25:
Doesn't mean sh*t. Even a bunch of ignorant savages can draw some pictures on a flag.  Whether they understand the symbolism or not is irrelevant. They will continue to do what they do until the so-called civilized peoples on the planet recognize that fact and exterminate them like the vermin that they are.  

The fact  you consider them ignorant savages, rather than highly trained warriors motivated by religious fanaticism, leads me to understand your understanding of the problem.
Or lack of it.
Thank you for your precious insight.

Of course, they are the monster, but who is Dr. Frankenstein ? Who gathered, equippedm, trained and funded them ?

Think about it next time you utter the words "ignorant savages" in a single sentence.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #6 - 08/24/14 at 03:19:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/23/14 at 11:31:42:
Just another indication that they are a manufactured entity supported by the globalist bunch. They are Big on symbolism.Satanists know the Bible better than most Christians.

Just to underline the truth that lies under your intuition...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Clinton-Cheney-Iraq-ISIS/2014/06/27/id/579645/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamberger/hillary-clinton-admitted-to-creating-isi...

But also...

"Egypt’s al-Shorouk newspaper reported Aug. 6: “Hillary Clinton drops a bomb and admits: Yes… I agreed with the [Muslim] ‘Brotherhood’ to promote ‘Daish’ [ISIS]” "

Don't believe everything you see nor everything you hear...
...ESPECIALLY when it comes from the political leadership YOU support.
In the era of global information, he who controls and manipulates information rules the Rulers.

Take your time, invest in information, seek... where no Others are willing to seek.

I have posted reliable and interesting sources of information in English, Worldwide,
which are not linked nor controlled by the big US giants of information and investment.

Try your hand with Google and English, German, Russian, SouthAfrican, Australian and Chinese newspapers online.

You'll be surprised... every little helps.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #7 - 08/24/14 at 03:20:24

Pine wrote on 08/23/14 at 08:31:06:
An ominous observation. though I yield from the south of the US, I am no preacher. So your quest must continue.

I was hoping someone would give "PrecherMike" a heads up on this...  Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 08/24/14 at 05:30:22

Quote:
The fact  you consider them ignorant savages, rather than highly trained warriors motivated by religious fanaticism, leads me to understand your understanding of the problem.
Or lack of it.
Thank you for your precious insight.

You can try all you want to pretend that the ISIS guys are something that they are not, but the fact is that warriors motivated by religious fanaticism are indeed nothing but ignorant savages. I understand the situation far better than you appear to, despite your bogus attempts at appearing erudite. You are full of Bologna.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/24/14 at 07:05:43

They are ignorant savages and we need to hit them hard at every available opportunity. Britain needs to kick the doors down of those mosques they know offer safe harbor to killers like the guy who cut off the reporters head, and drag them out by their fingernails. All of Europe needs to get a handle on their immigration problems, letting Muslim fanatics gain a foothold in their nations and gradually taking over.

We are not far behind. Anyone can walk into the US. You know our pu$$fied politicians would never kick a Muslim out who walked across the border along with a bunch of kids from South America.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 08/24/14 at 07:34:35

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732822/Vile-boast-Jihadi-John-I-ve-f...

23 year old,possibly part white, British, rap musician - if that isn't a textbook example of ignorance I've never seen one. The savage part goes without saying.

Probably "highly trained" in military tactics too. No doubt at least up the the level of US Army Rangers or maybe even Navy Seals Roll Eyes

Yeah, I think the Europeans  have really got a handle on this situation Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 08/24/14 at 08:23:40

A cure for cancer, written in detail, that is absolutely true, yet written in a language the doctor can not understand, or decipher, holds no value to him.

The same can be said about scripture......  

If the doctor searches out someone to interpret the cures direction for him, it has become a great learning, and a wonderful gift he can share to better mankind.

If a person reading scripture seeks the same, the holy spirit will reveal the truths of the bible.  

We are foretold of events, only because all of us suffer in our beliefs   Embarrassed

If it was not for grace, well...... Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 08/24/14 at 12:58:37

It's alarming that the people here have had Years of lies and distortions of the facts,Vietnam,WMDs ,on and on. Now we have clearly watched the facts about Ferguson be manipulated to create as much ill will as possible,and here comes  a New Terrorist Group who Just Happens to get handed All Kinds of weapons WE Gave to the Iraqi army.. As IF they don't know to destroy what an enemy could use If you're bailing out..Horse carp.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/24/14 at 18:25:14

Now we have clearly watched the facts about Ferguson be manipulated to create as much ill will as possible

Simply not true. The facts are manipulated out of fear of being label a racist and not part of the progressive group.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 08/24/14 at 22:02:29

When DOCUMENTED FACT is called racism,then what?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 07:56:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Alarming Logo

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.