Greg Mannarino (Read 63 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Greg Mannarino
08/30/14 at 06:51:53

Any one else follow this guys Youtube channel?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Greg Mannarino
Reply #1 - 08/30/14 at 07:14:08

Toss out a reason why I would want to..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 09/01/14 at 00:33:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/30/14 at 07:14:08:

He's a stock broker.. or was formerly.. he now calls himself a trader. And he posts whats his positions are and gives advice on the market. However.. I dont "do" the stock market. So you would think he has nothing to offer. However, he also speaks to the how the current world affairs affects the market as well as how the Fed, and wall street affect it.

For instance, his friday ( 08-29) video states that the UK is one notch below "immanent" for a terror attack. He then says that only a fool would go long over the three day weekend given such a threat.

Currently I am using his take on the market and world events to help me judge things like silver, and just to be informed on moves the Fed might make ( or according to him moves they won't make). He has an interesting take on Putin, and seems to think Obama is more inept than evil.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 09/01/14 at 12:48:20

I don't know anything about this guy.  But if he thinks Obama is inept, he's at least right about something.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #4 - 09/02/14 at 06:22:41

Pine wrote on 09/01/14 at 00:33:48:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/30/14 at 07:14:08:

He's a stock broker.. or was formerly.. he now calls himself a trader. And he posts whats his positions are and gives advice on the market. However.. I dont "do" the stock market. So you would think he has nothing to offer. However, he also speaks to the how the current world affairs affects the market as well as how the Fed, and wall street affect it.

For instance, his friday ( 08-29) video states that the UK is one notch below "immanent" for a terror attack. He then says that only a fool would go long over the three day weekend given such a threat.

Currently I am using his take on the market and world events to help me judge things like silver, and just to be informed on moves the Fed might make ( or according to him moves they won't make). He has an interesting take on Putin, and seems to think Obama is more inept than evil.  

London has been one notch under imminent terrorist attack ever since it started colonizing the world.
It's just the way it is.
Go to someone else's home, claim you're a better farmer/logger/fur trapper and stake a claim to his back yard, you may have an upper hand in the beginning, but long term you will lose out.
See the British Commonwealth.

"only a fool would go long over the three day weekend given such a threat"

Not that any major city in the US makes the European tourist feel any safer... it's really just a matter of perception of public security and of Law and Order.

As for snake oil dealers, before Greg Mannarino will grab my attention... a lot has got to happen.
I trust Jim Rogers a whole lot more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Rogers

A man who made so much wealth he retired, rode a motorcycle around the world, rebuilt a few Stock markets here and there around the world (Vienna, just to name one) and made it home safe and sound.

"In 1970, Rogers joined investment bank Arnhold and S. Bleichroder, where he worked with George Soros. In 1973, Soros and Rogers both left and founded the Quantum Fund.
During the following 10 years, the portfolio gained 4200% while the S&P advanced about 47%
"

It's a wonderfully entertaining read... and warns you how to tell and stay away from miracle snake oil dealers...  Wink

I quote from his Wikipedia page:
He is quoted as saying: "If you were smart in 1807 you moved to London, if you were smart in 1907 you moved to New York City, and if you are smart in 2007 you move to Asia."

In 2002, Rogers said that Fed chairman Alan Greenspan's "reaction to the stock-market bubble has caused two more bubbles to grow: a real-estate bubble and a consumer-debt bubble."
In 2006, Rogers said he was shorting US financials, home builders and Fannie Mae.

On November 4, 2010, speaking at Oxford University’s Balliol College, Rogers urged students to scrap career plans for Wall Street or the City, London's financial district, and to study agriculture and mining instead.
“The power is shifting again from the financial centers to the producers of real goods. The place to be is in commodities, raw materials, natural resources."

In May 2012 he remarked during an interview with Forbes Magazine that "there's going to be a huge shift in American society, American culture, in the places where one is going to get rich.
The stock brokers are going to be driving taxis. The smart ones will learn to drive tractors so they can work for the smart farmers. The farmers are going to be driving Lamborghinis.
I’m telling you. You should start Forbes Farming."

... Interesting point of view ...  Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 09/02/14 at 08:44:51

Well thats worrisome and yet .. I keep trying

My understanding is that Hathaway is moving into stocks of corps with real assets such as... raliroads. Not that railroads are sexy or get rich quick... but just due the massive hard assets. the poor mans response is.. buying silver. I am also trying to buy raw land.. which is a pain in the everywhere.. as I got poision ivy from trekking around saturday morn.

From what you have said of Rodgers.. he and Greg would seem to be in agreement.

Unfortunately.. Greg is now going to be charging $10/mnth so i wount be watching much longer... hes not THAT good...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 09/02/14 at 09:44:31

Soros is evil incarnate..

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2010/09/07/george-soros-says-he-has-no-guil...

Gee, I wonder if I had that much $$$ could I somehow influence Snopes? Could I get websites out there countering the claims? These claims have been oujt a long time, believe which side you will.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 19:47:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Greg Mannarino

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.