Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
If you outlaw guns, only outlaws... (Read 420 times)
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Re: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws...
Reply #60 - 05/27/14 at 13:08:33

we won't poke at cracks in your culture, and we don't expect you to ours  Wink

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #61 - 05/27/14 at 15:29:47

I'm not coming back to argue I just really want to know where these places are? I've lived in London for 20 years and I honestly don't know what area of London you are talking about. I'm gonna go check em out - I fancy taking some "Suzuki Savage in the Muslim Mean Streets of London" pics

I don't know; I've travel internationally some, but not to London. I based that on a colleague who's opinion I trust more than yours.....
Are you telling me you can wander London with no fear of going into an area where 'your kind' is not welcomed?  What are you; Superman?  

I would say there are very few major cities in the world where you could do that. I was in Stockholm Sweden last week and our people there told me I could go anywhere. I would guess, for now anyway, most of the Scandinavian countries are ‘safe’, but I hear Amsterdam is slipping fast.  Budapest was safe; Tokyo was; Taipei not quite as much, but doable.  Paris? Nope; there are Muslim neighborhoods I was told to avoid.  Back here in the states, I’ll be in Dayton Ohio tomorrow night and I know where to stay away from. I’ll be south of Knoxville, TN next week and I can roam anywhere down there, but if I were a black man, no way. The tables are turned in that case.  WD is right about Memphis. There are areas you better stay out of. New York, LA etc…. any major US city has areas you should know where you are not welcomed based on color, religion or nationality.
It’s an unfortunate fact of the world we live in; people fight based on color, nationality and religion. It’s not racist to point that out.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #62 - 05/27/14 at 16:45:17

how can somebody live in London or any major city for 20yrs and not know where the bad neighborhoods are  Huh

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #63 - 05/27/14 at 17:52:05

strang wrote on 05/26/14 at 16:56:26:
We're all just dogs barking in the night. Peace people.

What a wonderful example of someone taking verbiage, assigning some sort of value to it, chastising the person, yet.......
Allowing themselves to make wholesale assumptions, as in we are all just dogs, goodness..... I am offended.

I might assume bot doubly so, as he would be a minnie wiener dawg then  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:44:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If you outlaw guns, only outlaws...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.