Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
If you outlaw guns, only outlaws... (Read 420 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws...
Reply #30 - 05/25/14 at 14:46:06

Geez.......

Why didn't we think of this fix  Shocked

"Gun offsets" when you buy one  Kiss

Next problem please   Cool

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #31 - 05/25/14 at 20:48:21

shorty wrote on 05/25/14 at 13:37:43:
ban everything, we will all be safe  Cheesy
and yes booze is a great analogy, drunk drivers kill thousands every year (far more deadly than guns)..

The nut in CA killed the first 2 with a KNIFE people, ban them too?
Also the nut comes from a very liberal and wealthy home. The dad says the family hates guns, yet his son was obviously so unhappy and no family member noticed?

I feel for the victims naturally, but stop with the evil gun talk, this is a human problem. Nuts will kill, let's ban nuts

As far as I know, 1st 3 were by knife.
following 3 more by gun.

And multiple therapists, 1 reported it to family who reported it to police.
in a nanny state where this stuff should be registered, tracked and confiscated.
there appears to be a lack of 2 way communication.
the police should have known he had weapons and was seeing a therapist.
the therapist should have known he had weapons.
the police should have contacted the therapist.

we can't ban nuts, who would be left?
but we should ban nuts from having guns.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 05/25/14 at 21:09:39

I have 2 nuts & 1 gun,, I keep them in the same drawers,is that dangerous?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
strang

london
Reply #33 - 05/26/14 at 03:13:01

The issue at hand is not knife crime. Or smoking or drinking or gaffiti or reckless driving. So you guys are right - strict gun laws won't reduce any of these things.
But strict gun control will drastically reduce the incidence of innocent children getting their head blown off at school.

COMPELLING ARGUMENTS FOR RELAXED GUN OWNERSHIP

1) "I enjoy owning guns. I don't care what impact that has on other people in my community, my own personal enjoyments are more important than the safety of even school children." - at least this would be an argument I could at least respect for it's honesty.

2) "There's a lot of money to be made selling guns. Who cares about people when there's billions to be made." Why complain about the corporate sector/banking vultures and yet bang the drum for such a morally parasitic industry?

COMPELLING ARGUMENTS FOR GUN CONTROL

1) "Name a 1st world western country with strict gun laws and regular mass shootings?" There aren't any. The link is obvious, the solution to mass shootings is that simple.

Maybe we don't care enough to give up something?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 05/26/14 at 05:46:20

Sorry, but I'm not willing to emasculate myself like Europe and Canada just yet. Freedom is hard, it's difficult, it's sometimes messy, it can be tragic at times but it's better than the alternative.

Don't be so quick to handle over freedoms to live life as you see fit. Especially you in England and France as the Islamic population train is heading down the tracks directly at you at a pretty good clip....
You know there are Islamic neighborhoods in London you should not go in....

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #35 - 05/26/14 at 06:01:08

Freedom is hard, it's difficult, it's sometimes messy, it can be tragic at times but it's better than the alternative.

Don't be so quick to handle over freedoms to live life as you see fit.

well said

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
strang

london
Reply #36 - 05/26/14 at 06:02:26

Ahh that caboose is never late...
When the argument begins to be lost and choo choo here comes the racist paranoia train. Hell go the whole hog Mark and say you need guns to shoot them "____"   Roll Eyes

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #37 - 05/26/14 at 06:37:12

mommy won't let me have one, you shouldn't be allowed either..
juvenile  Cheesy

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #38 - 05/26/14 at 07:38:44

strang wrote on 05/26/14 at 06:02:26:
Ahh that caboose is never late...
When the argument begins to be lost and choo choo here comes the racist paranoia train. Hell go the whole hog Mark and say you need guns to shoot them "____"   Roll Eyes

If he won't, I'll be more than happy to. I work in the most dangerous city in the USA. It ranks right up there with Cape Town, JoBurg, Mogadishu, etc as far as rampant black or Islamic on everyone else crime. We're running 3 or more homicides per day, 100% black on black. The city's "best" for the year so far was 10 in under 36 hours. The city police force is corrupt, many an officer sports gang ink. Many an officer is himself or herself out and about pulling people over and robbing them at gunpoint.

The surrounding communities have declared it open season on "those spear chucking camel fu**ing" Memfrican'ts... a Shelby County plated carload of Negroes, Semites or Hindustanis is quite likely going to be stopped at gunpoint, searched at gunpoint, arrested on the spot, forced into a river, etc in other parts of the region. Their thug "culture" has spread to the black communities in other parts of the region, black on white crime is on the rise, and the only law the perps respect is might makes right.

It is Memorial Day in the States. Going to stop at the cemetery and leave a flag at Lisa's WW1 Marine veteran grandfather's marker. He was a Memphis motorcycle cop when you had to be a white Mason or Klansman to have a badge, in the days when the city council was 100% white and the city ran smoothly. Also need to run to the family church cemetery, which is still whites only, and leave a flag at Lisa's great great grandfather's marker, a Southern Cross of Valor, he was President Davis' personal military courier...

All WW2 did was make the world safe for Marxism. I'd ask you how much nicer the world would be had the Reich secured Europe for its indigenous populations, but since your porch monkeys are so much better behaved than ours are...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #39 - 05/26/14 at 07:50:54

agreed WD..
my dad was a NYC cop when I was a child, he taught my brother and me safe gun handling, he taught us to respect a gun but remember it's a tool
that requires training and proper morality to use.

happy memorial day  Wink

IP Logged
strang

london
Reply #40 - 05/26/14 at 09:00:19

I respect veterans. What WWII has to do with gun control I'm not sure. My grandfather died in that war. Is my opinion worthy now?
Kind of amusing to be banging on about defeating the nazis and then shooting blacks. Or was it jews. Or are we just ranting now.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #41 - 05/26/14 at 10:39:07

banning or restricting ANYTHING should not be taken lightly, what is frightening for some is recreational for others.
ban skydiving? ban mountain climbing?

stats on gun ownership shows chainsaws cause many more injuries, you afraid of guns? don't buy one.

You are more likely to be killed by a dog than a gun.
oh wait...ban dogs too  Cheesy

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #42 - 05/26/14 at 11:39:47

Alcohol in a persons body is like a gun in the hand of a looney..... you never know when it will kill... or who....

So how is it that you would push aside the deaths caused by alcohol as "accidents"?  They are premeditated, you know drinking is dangerous and you might kill someone while driving drunk. So a death by someone who is drunk is not "self inflicted".

Cancer caused by "second hand smoke", is not "self inflicted" , so it seems your argument there is also null and void.

So much for intelligence .....

Keeping guns out of the hands of criminals is dang near impossible, keeping them out of the hands of someone who poses as sane and is not, is impossible.

How is one to tell the sanity of a person who has never committed a crime, and doctors do not have to report their clients if they do not show violent tendencies.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
strang

london
Reply #43 - 05/26/14 at 13:14:17

So much thingy talk Mark - I think it probably needs to get out more.
Anyway gunslingers, same old comparing apples to pears non arguments, islamophobic paranoia blah blah, gets a bit tiring, see you on the other side.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 05/26/14 at 13:17:34

It's always embarrassing knowing people like you ride. Just shut up.

Dammit' Web!... Act like an adult!... Serow
Quote:
you're one of those ball-less liberal she-men.... I mean hate, sob's like you

« Last Edit: 05/26/14 at 15:52:42 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:52:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If you outlaw guns, only outlaws...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.