ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: New Bundy thread...
Reply #60 - 04/27/14 at 09:44:57

WebsterMark wrote on 04/27/14 at 06:32:12:
Along those lines, listen to the recording of the LA Clippers owner....

and a big demo contributer

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #61 - 04/27/14 at 10:05:47

I have a real hard time believing a guy who owns a team would say anything like that,,Ive also heard there was a BIG tiff between him & her & she vowed some serious Get Even. Now, is that just a cover story to set the stage for declaring the recording a fraud? I am also left asking myself,, "REally? She just Happened to be recording when he said that?,, Hmmm,,"
The only way I can think of to prove or disprove is to actually analyze the voice electronically & compare to his. Now, can he, being a man of means, PAY someone to "analyze" the recording?
IF it proves he is what it seems he is, then Ill agree the tests were done right. If the tests say "Not his voice", tho I doubt it is his voice some anyway, there will always be that little nagging feeling, questioning the tests. The only other way Id know is to know the guy personally & see him in action around others. Id know if he was really a hateful racist,, which is fine, if thats who he is,, we just wont be hangin out,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #62 - 04/27/14 at 10:09:36

oh btw, unless he knew he was being recorded... she's committed a federal offense.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 04/27/14 at 10:44:06

verslagen1 wrote on 04/27/14 at 09:44:57:
WebsterMark wrote on 04/27/14 at 06:32:12:
Along those lines, listen to the recording of the LA Clippers owner....

and a big demo contributer

That's one of the things I checked for. I think the only two recorded donations were to Dems but I wouldn't call him a big donor. More of that info will come out.....just don't look for it on MSNBC or as Rush calls it, PMSNBC!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 04/27/14 at 10:47:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/27/14 at 10:05:47:
I have a real hard time believing a guy who owns a team would say anything like that,,Ive also heard there was a BIG tiff between him & her & she vowed some serious Get Even. Now, is that just a cover story to set the stage for declaring the recording a fraud? I am also left asking myself,, "REally? She just Happened to be recording when he said that?,, Hmmm,,"
The only way I can think of to prove or disprove is to actually analyze the voice electronically & compare to his. Now, can he, being a man of means, PAY someone to "analyze" the recording?
IF it proves he is what it seems he is, then Ill agree the tests were done right. If the tests say "Not his voice", tho I doubt it is his voice some anyway, there will always be that little nagging feeling, questioning the tests. The only other way Id know is to know the guy personally & see him in action around others. Id know if he was really a hateful racist,, which is fine, if thats who he is,, we just wont be hangin out,,

I don't doubt it's him and I don't doubt she broke the law recording it, but that horse has left the barn and you can't put it back. His public life is over and it should be.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #65 - 04/27/14 at 11:01:43

Well,, Im not a hater of those who have engaged in a thot crime,, not so that I believe there should be any official sanctions against him,, I would allow the free market to deal with him,, I would expect attendance & support for the team to drop off,, I personally dont hang out with racists, & I mean that in the broadest sense of the word,, I wouldnt hang out with a staunch supporter of affirmative action., Thats racist,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #66 - 04/27/14 at 11:57:40

Bundy? Bundy? Who the h*ll is Bundy?  Oh yeah, that guy...

'Bout Tuesday or Wednesday some other dumb-ass is going to mysteriously get recorded saying something racist or offensive or just stupid and then the press will be all over him. For about a week. Till the next totally meaningless controversy can be ginned up. And then they'll run with that one for a while.

Meanwhile completely ignoring anything anywhere in the world that might possibly be important.

I think a little perspective is in order here. The old fart got overheard arguing with his girl friend - who's about a hundred years younger than he is. He'll buy her a new BMW and she'll STFU. And in a couple of days so will everyone else except the folks who have a vested interest in keeping the racial animosity crap churning along for their own benefit.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #67 - 04/27/14 at 12:26:19

An Ass Toot osbervation..

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #68 - 04/29/14 at 12:48:42

hey..
I gotta say I don't give a rat's butt .. whatever... I'm sick and tired of hearing who said what about anybody.. I mean anybody ok?

since when did we get so thin skinned? I'm Italian and learned as a child people will say sh.. and you gotta let it bounce off.

is this a Nation or a soap opera? The mainstream news media has become a high school rumor-mill

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 04/29/14 at 13:38:47

shorty wrote on 04/29/14 at 12:48:42:
hey..
I gotta say I don't give a rat's butt .. whatever... I'm sick and tired of hearing who said what about anybody.. I mean anybody ok?

since when did we get so thin skinned? I'm Italian and learned as a child people will say sh.. and you gotta let it bounce off.

is this a Nation or a soap opera? The mainstream news media has become a high school rumor-mill

This is a bit more than that.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #70 - 04/30/14 at 09:42:38

well it looks like another "politically correct" issue, this one just involves race..
What am I missing gents?

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #71 - 04/30/14 at 14:33:22

shorty wrote on 04/30/14 at 09:42:38:
well it looks like another "politically correct" issue, this one just involves race..
What am I missing gents?

I made a post but deleted it... I had only heard a tidbit of what he is suppose to have said. But then I went out and found what I have to assume is more of the text.  
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-sterling-naacp-drops-plans-to-award-la-cli...

So he is a grade-A jerk, and may be racist..though I can't really be sure since he is OK with his girlfriend to sleep with black men.. just don't bring them to the game.  

So thats kinda outside my social norm anyway. Race aside.. I am a monogamous kinda guy. Thats all a little too LA for me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #72 - 04/30/14 at 15:17:32

This is way past politically incorrect or an over reaction by overly sensitive crybabies. The league can fine him all they want but the free market ended his "ownership" as soon as the news broke.

However, what's fair got the goose is fair for the gander: given the racist thongs Spike Lee has said about. "Whitey"' the NBA should likewise stop embracing him.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #73 - 04/30/14 at 16:29:26

Quote:
The league can fine him all they want but the free market ended his "ownership" as soon as the news broke.

3/4 of the other team owners have to agree in order to force him to sell. Pretty much everyone who knows how the owners association operates expects that to happen. Somebody's still got to pay him for the team though. He bought it for 12.5 million back in nineteen eighty something. Estimates of what it's going to cost to buy the team today run from 600 million to a billion. I doubt if he's feeling a h*ll of a lot of pain.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #74 - 04/30/14 at 19:16:10

Quote:
Thats all a little too LA for me.

Los Angeles or Lower Alabama ?   Huh

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 00:58:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › New Bundy thread...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.