ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
New Bundy thread...
04/19/14 at 11:41:56

Okay... restart..

Govn't bad,... Bundy good...

North pointed out a statute in the Nevada state law,.. that acknowledges the rights of the US govn't and declines any claim of ownership by private persons...

... and everyone here ignored it...
Why?... the law is clear...

Huh...

...section 4, paragraph 4 of Nevada's Enabling Act application which states,
Quote:
” That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; …”.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: New Bundy thread...
Reply #1 - 04/19/14 at 12:20:32

Breaking the law and ignoring the law was the calling card of occupy Wall Street. Didn't we hear for 8 darn years that dissent was the highest form of patriotism? Can't Bundy dissent?

« Last Edit: 04/19/14 at 14:16:00 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 04/19/14 at 12:25:37

Serowbot wrote on 04/19/14 at 11:41:56:
Okay... restart..

Govn't bad,... Bundy good...

North pointed out a statute in the Nevada state law,.. that acknowledges the rights of the US govn't and declines any claim of ownership by private persons...

... and everyone here ignored it...
Why?... the law is clear...

Huh...

...section 4, paragraph 4 of Nevada's Enabling Act application which states,
Quote:
” That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; …”.

These folks don't seem to be very impressed with the law North cited. And they are not exactly radical Ar-15 toting "teabillys".

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/57836973-90/utah-lands-lawmakers-federa...

Besides, when the current resident of the white house and his attorney general routinely ignore the law, why should Mr. Bundy be harassed for allegedly doing the same thing.

Quote:
... claim of ownership by private persons....

Besides,Bundy has never claimed to own the land, he has just claimed the right to use it per longstanding practice and agreements, that he thinks were arbitrarily altered for political reasons. As I said in one of the deleted posts - Google "prescriptive rights" if you want some background on the legal precedence that may support Bundy's claim.

The way the BLM choose to handle the matter is what got folks upset, not the legal disagreement itself.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/19/14 at 13:09:15

A law, repugnant to the Constitution, is no law at all,., Look it up, study it. Is it POssible the state of Arizone signed its people into slavery to the feds? I guess,, BUT, are the citizens REQuired to accept it?
How about Texas sign a piece of paper giving 80% of Texas back to Mexico without having any time for the People to have their say?
I can produce a piece of paper saying everything you own is mine, does that make it so?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #4 - 04/19/14 at 14:05:55

it is our DUTY as citizens to protest or disregard ANY law that is unjust..
Only the PEOPLE can invoke laws.. BRAVO to anyone who stands up for people's rights.. all govt land belongs to the people of the United States

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 04/19/14 at 15:02:30

shorty wrote on 04/19/14 at 14:05:55:
Only the PEOPLE can invoke laws.. BRAVO to anyone who stands up for people's rights.. all govt land belongs to the people of the United States

I agree...
Stand up,.. protest,.. defy and get arrested (used to good effect during the civil rights battle)...
Sue,.. fight them in court all the way to the SCOTUS...
...but, when people start pulling guns on law enforcement,... that is not legal civil disobedience, it is life threatening... and you win nothing by doing that...
You just get dead or imprisoned for life...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/19/14 at 15:10:21

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover
‘It’s time’ » Lawmakers from 9 states gather in Utah, discuss ways to take control of federal lands.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 04/19/14 at 15:44:38

WebsterMark wrote on 04/19/14 at 15:10:21:
Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover

Behind closed doors...  
I wonder in who's pocket these fella's are...  Grin...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/19/14 at 16:47:10

That's what you took from that?... Gee wiz....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 04/19/14 at 18:02:07

OK, so what do you think is going to happen next?  I don't foresee them saying bygones be bygones.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/19/14 at 19:12:01

How fascinating would it be if 3 or 4 states stopped allowing certain federal agencies to have final say in their state.....

Has the potential to get outta hand but no more outta hand than the Feds have gotten. It's started a little when some states said no to setting up exchanges for obamacare.  

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #11 - 04/20/14 at 04:58:42

Serowbot wrote on 04/19/14 at 15:02:30:
shorty wrote on 04/19/14 at 14:05:55:

I agree...
Stand up,.. protest,.. defy and get arrested (used to good effect during the civil rights battle)...
Sue,.. fight them in court all the way to the SCOTUS...
...but, when people start pulling guns on law enforcement,... that is not legal civil disobedience, it is life threatening... and you win nothing by doing that...
You just get dead or imprisoned for life...

sorry, false.. nobody pointed guns at law enforcement.. what is your news source?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 04/20/14 at 11:44:57

Quote:
Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, who was with the protesters, controversially said that they were
... "strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they're gonna start shooting, it's going to be women that are gonna be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers"

Gives new meaning to ladies first..  

I guess Sheriff Mack is taking chivalry lessons from Al-Qaeda and the PLO... Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #13 - 04/20/14 at 18:36:53

“Sorry, false.. nobody pointed guns at law enforcement.. what is your news source?”

Google is your friend sir, there are many photos (proudly taken by the lawless loons) showing them behind cement barriers with their sniper weapons locked and loaded trained on law enforcement.  

“A law, repugnant to the Constitution, is no law at all”

And a citizen denying the authority of the United States government, and the legitimacy of the duly elected president of the United States of America, cannot hide behind the Constitution to justify their criminality.

“How fascinating would it be if 3 or 4 states stopped allowing certain federal agencies to have final say in their state.”

This issue has been addressed time and again sir, from the war of southern treason, to the governor of Alabama standing in the door of a school shouting: Segregation Now! Segregation Forever! It doesn’t pass the smell test.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #14 - 04/21/14 at 04:36:19

war of southern treason?? you make a fool of yourself NC, you have zero knowledge of American history, you are a puppet for the liberal agenda

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 15:03:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › New Bundy thread...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.