Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial? (Read 1109 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?
Reply #180 - 07/15/13 at 16:12:14

We agree on that point Star, you are a joke.

Seriously, let it go. It's over and never shouldn't have started to begin with.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #181 - 07/15/13 at 16:35:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/13 at 16:01:15:
LostArtist wrote on 07/15/13 at 11:02:23:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/13 at 07:45:34:
i dont just form opinions, i pay attention, then think.

yeah, that thinking thing, that's your opinion working there. The intention behind the editing is unknown, the results of the editing are it works against Zimmerman. The intention may vary from simple time savings (in broadcasting every second really does count), to "this tells a better story" to, "this makes better drama for tv" to "my boss told me to" to a differing of priorities about word usage.

if you want to base your opinion off the result, then just remember that voter ID laws have the result of working against minorities, does that make those laws racist? based on the result you'd have to say yes, even thought their intent may not be racist, their result is. with the editing, the intentions may not be defamatory, but their result kinda is.

The intention behind the editing is unknown

REALLY? You cant BE that naive! They offered that UP as The Entire call. They didnt say they cut out the question,, Geeze,, what little credibility youve had with me is GONE.,. thats unbelievable,, thats beyond begging to be lied to. I stopped reading RIGHT there,, because if youre willing to accept that, youre willing to accept turds for steak & call it good,

yay the man who's never worked in MEDIA doesn't believe me anymore.  wow, I'm heartbroken.  you are assuming intention, bottom line, you can't admit that to yourself, that's your problem.

the intent was probably to create more drama (which by the way, is not an intent to defame), but could have also been simply a matter of time

and it could have been an intent to defame and alter the perceptions for nefarious reasons.

but there is reasonable doubt on what the intent was, and YOU WEREN"T ANYWHERE close to the editing room or that culture, for you to assume intent is a very bold move, maybe you can replace God sometime he's on vacation.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #182 - 07/15/13 at 17:14:50

IF, IF, IF it wasnt their intention, it would have required a fool to not see what it would do.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #183 - 07/15/13 at 17:31:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/13 at 17:14:50:
IF, IF, IF it wasnt their intention, it would have required a fool to not see what it would do.

now that I can agree witih

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #184 - 07/16/13 at 01:04:05

considering the obviousness of the result, I believe its reasonable to believe they did it on purpose, & to accomplish what they did, create racial tension & paint Zim as a racist, can I prove it? No,, I couldnt prove the idiot throwin lit matches in the vacant house wanted to burn it down, either,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #185 - 07/16/13 at 11:51:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/13 at 01:04:05:
considering the obviousness of the result, I believe its reasonable to believe they did it on purpose, & to accomplish what they did, create racial tension & paint Zim as a racist, can I prove it? No,, I couldnt prove the idiot throwin lit matches in the vacant house wanted to burn it down, either,,

yes, the more drama the better for ratings the more money they make, if they wouldn't have made this racism trumped up then this trial wouldn't have been a national news story and they wouldn't have been able to milk it for ratings

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #186 - 07/16/13 at 19:53:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/13 at 01:04:05:

Zimmerman being the amnesty illegal alien ... can I prove that he's holier than thou and considers himself "better than white" ... yes ... can I prove it ... no.
Dude - much like I am very very very anti illegal alien and anchor baby alien and whatever else, this fool considers himself as "above all the native whites, but they can live", blacks ... hell no, not on my turf.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #187 - 07/16/13 at 22:07:38

Only racists can have the cheek to defend a racist murderer.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #188 - 07/16/13 at 22:24:41

Listen, Im not a racist. You cant prove Zim is a racist. I paid attention to as much of the facts of the events that nitre as I could,
NOW, LISTENJ, Pay attention

Last TIME

IF,, did you see that 2 letter word? IF,, okay, use your brain now,,

IF Zim made that guy mad & that guy jumped on him & was poundin his ASS, which evidence supported sufficiently for a JURY to accept a self defense position,

IF he is on his back and
IF he is afraid the guy is gonna seriously hurt or kill him
THEN he has the RIGHT to defend himself

Now, in spite of the unsubstantiated evidence he Is Not a racist
youre determined he is.
Based on what?
Explain why he is a racist.
Now, after being found Not Guilty
why is he a murderer?

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #189 - 07/16/13 at 23:08:34

You proved my position with one word...IF.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #190 - 07/16/13 at 23:44:29

No, I used that word to make you think, well,, it was an attempt.
Your mind was made up when you heard the tape
He looks black

then the shooter was
a white hispanic

Forensic evidence says he was on his back, tray was leaned forward, gunpowder residue on the shirt, but not the skin indicated a distance between shirt & flesh, indicating he was leaned forward,
He was SITTING on the guy Beating his face,

Now, stupid as Zim may have been to GET in that spot, th state was unable to demonstrate any racial motivation,
GET OVER IT,, Youre dangerous.

Ohh,, explain how the word IF helped prove your point,

Ive typed PLenty, now you lay out YOUR reasoning

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #191 - 07/17/13 at 06:16:53

Racism takes all forms ...

I am racist ... hardcore. However I am not racist toward any ethnic group. I am racist toward Illegals and their anchor babies.

I also know how their thought process works. BTW I found South Florida as one of the most racist places in the freaking country. Its now whites or blacks being racist, its the cubans, the mexicans, the other hispanics, asians all hating each other and the loud a$$ music they play to combat each other etc etc ...

Could be different now, that was in 1994.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:42:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.