So....... (Read 182 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: So.......
Reply #30 - 06/12/13 at 07:12:43

Paraquat wrote on 06/12/13 at 06:09:25:
Isn't it a shame? Another one of those "almost by design" things... people having less of an attention span.
The world has evolved so quickly. I consider myself rather young still but I can tell youngins I lived in an age without the internet. I can remember a time before 9/11 and all the laws that were forced as a result.
People born after 2001 will never have known freedoms such as those so they don't know what they're missing.

--Steve

People have plenty of attention span ... the media is run by morons.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #31 - 06/12/13 at 18:22:27

"The media is run by morons".

...and liers.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #32 - 06/12/13 at 19:30:24

I have a question..... "Who benefits the most from the current conditions of our political climate?

If you know the answer, then you know who is in control.

Once was a day when public servants truly was vested in serving to the betterment of all who cared to participate.
Now, it takes 24/7 campaigning to be viable as a candidate or hold a position....
The money raised for every political ad, from printing flyers to air time ends up in the pockets of who?

That is who is in power, and willingly censor overtly, or by omission, any threat to change, propping up their puppets, and minions, to maintain and expand that control.....  

Free press.....no, its for sale. 

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 06/13/13 at 07:16:21

raydawg wrote on 06/12/13 at 19:30:24:
I have a question..... "Who benefits the most from the current conditions of our political climate?

If you know the answer, then you know who is in control.

Once was a day when public servants truly was vested in serving to the betterment of all who cared to participate.
Now, it takes 24/7 campaigning to be viable as a candidate or hold a position....
The money raised for every political ad, from printing flyers to air time ends up in the pockets of who?

That is who is in power, and willingly censor overtly, or by omission, any threat to change, propping up their puppets, and minions, to maintain and expand that control.....  

Free press.....no, its for sale. 

TEA baggers believe its benifitting them. Hence the obstructionism. Their donors love it and are filling their coffers.

The liberals are worried its benifitting the TEA baggers.

I'd going to go out on the ledge here and say ... TEA baggers are ruining things. Thats right, TEA baggers are ruining things.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 06/13/13 at 07:52:35

Starlifter wrote on 06/11/13 at 21:35:25:
Bye bye Snowden...'poof'...next day, Snowden Who?

Bwahahahhahahah, now he says the US spying on china ...

Yea we need to get their industrial secrets on how exactly they get slave laborers to work till they die ...

This fool is done. Stick a fork in him.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #35 - 06/13/13 at 20:06:42

The government is supposed to fear us not the other way around. 911 was created to put fear into our hearts. Its wearing off. Intelligent people are beginning to realize they've been scammed. All the military is working on and developing is weapons of crowd control. The've bought enough ammo to put 6 shots in every one of us. We're going to have to have some bright heroes or we're all going down the tubes. I cant remember which group it is, The Biderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, the Illuminati, who ever they want 12 out of 13 of us dead. The right wing wants to destroy the planet with pollution, the left wing wants to feed everyone including those unwilling to work while all the time Washington and Wall St rake in all the money. The government should have bailed the poor and middle class out and let the banks collapse. That's what the majority of the people wanted but we don't know whats best for ourselves.   Roll Eyes  It was wrong the first time and they turned around and did it again, that's why I believe Obama is not in control. He spent all that time campaigning against the second amendment while the economy was still going to hell. It makes sense for people to have a job they can feed their family with and quit worrying whether a law abiding citizen has a gun in his pocket.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 06/13/13 at 20:18:55

srinath wrote on 06/13/13 at 07:52:35:
Starlifter wrote on 06/11/13 at 21:35:25:
Bye bye Snowden...'poof'...next day, Snowden Who?

Bwahahahhahahah, now he says the US spying on china ...

Yea we need to get their industrial secrets on how exactly they get slave laborers to work till they die ...

This fool is done. Stick a fork in him.

Cool.
Srinath.

YOu have no idea the reasons for spying. Its not just for industrial gain,,

There is also looking for evidence theybe been spying on you, but, youree so quick to look down on others you dont think.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:54:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.