Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
How many people are on welfare, hint Its not 47% (Read 328 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: How many people are on welfare, hint Its not 4
Reply #45 - 04/20/13 at 10:06:58

Midnightrider wrote on 04/20/13 at 09:51:25:
If you're armed youb still wanna pay $100 for a bullet. Gets expensive if you go practice.

I dont practice in the open ... I practice in a range. I have not in many years though.
Now you do know I said gun range bullets are different right ? Yea yea I know Dane said blah blah blah ... but you do know you cant buy drinks @ a bar and walk out with them right. Yea similar idea. And there are fewer gun ranges, should be easier to properly monitor.

We have to make some changes. Leave people with guns to defend ourselves but stop the sprayers. I cant think of a better way, without running up a few trillion per year $$ bill or getting into a serious violation of the second.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #46 - 04/21/13 at 10:00:29

srinath wrote on 04/19/13 at 14:39:55:
Oh no he didn't cheat on his taxes ... he just got his cronies to "adjust it" so he pays less than people who make less than him, and people who made more than him ...
AKA a dirtbag who manipulated congress to lower just his and his cronies taxes. The tax code has been manipulated so he can classify anything and everything as capital gains ... which is 15% ... and he managed 13% ...
Cool.
Srinath.

Ok, prove it. Otherwise this is just spew.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 04/21/13 at 10:15:53

Dane Allen wrote on 04/21/13 at 10:00:29:
Oh no he didn't cheat on his taxes ... he just got his cronies to "adjust it" so he pays less than people who make less than him, and people who made more than him ...
AKA a dirtbag who manipulated congress to lower just his and his cronies taxes. The tax code has been manipulated so he can classify anything and everything as capital gains ... which is 15% ... and he managed 13% ...
Cool.
Srinath.

Prove what Dane ?

That he paid 13% ?

That his cronies (republicommunists who also rubber stamped the war based on lies) adjusted the taxes the rich would pay cos they were "Job creators" ...

That it was a whopping 333 times lower than the job creator Warren Buffet paid ... not to mention 25 % lower ...

Those were the points I made - oh yea its 13% cos he's funneled 10% to his home charity ... so its lower than 15% capital gains ... d-uh ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #48 - 04/21/13 at 13:25:18

srinath wrote on 04/20/13 at 10:06:58:
Midnightrider wrote on 04/20/13 at 09:51:25:
If you're armed youb still wanna pay $100 for a bullet. Gets expensive if you go practice.

I dont practice in the open ... I practice in a range. I have not in many years though.
Now you do know I said gun range bullets are different right ? Yea yea I know Dane said blah blah blah ... but you do know you cant buy drinks @ a bar and walk out with them right. Yea similar idea. And there are fewer gun ranges, should be easier to properly monitor.

We have to make some changes. Leave people with guns to defend ourselves but stop the sprayers. I cant think of a better way, without running up a few trillion per year $$ bill or getting into a serious violation of the second.

Cool.
Srinath.

You've talked about the neighborhood you live in, I feel a lot better knowing you're armed. The police cant protect us, its up to us to protect ourselves and family. As far as sprayers go we need to go the mental health route. Conn has an assault weapons ban, what good was it. These people need help or need to be locked up, a law on a piece of paper isn't going to protect anyone or make things any better. We cant enforce the laws we have now. Go to the range and practice when you get a chance. Our children and grandchildren are  the most precious, innocent beings in the world. COOL! Midnightrider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #49 - 04/21/13 at 16:25:19

Midnight: My previous neighbor had a break in - guess what they stole ? laptop and guns. This was suspected to be an inside job - never proven, that guy was lets just say ... "single and swinging" to sound like a square.

My current neighbor had a break in in their previous home. Guess what they stole ? Some low grade jewelry and guns. That was definitely an inside job - like friends of the nephew types.

I am nearly sure no one will break in to my house to steal crap, cos the valubles are in the driveway and weigh 500 lb and have their own wheels ... and they are usually in just about poor enough looks to not bother. When I have good body work, it will be slapped on just before its sold. It will sit with mismatched/missing junk till then.

I have landed on "crusty old geezer" quite by accident and have been since I was say 32-33. 10 years, and generally I am regarded as useful but not important. No one wants to kill me, and everyone wants me to fix their sheite ... even if they dont got sheite to fix.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #50 - 04/22/13 at 09:39:56

srinath wrote on 04/21/13 at 10:15:53:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/21/13 at 10:00:29:
Cool.
Srinath.

Prove what Dane ?

That he paid 13% ?

That his cronies (republicommunists who also rubber stamped the war based on lies) adjusted the taxes the rich would pay cos they were "Job creators" ...

That it was a whopping 333 times lower than the job creator Warren Buffet paid ... not to mention 25 % lower ...

Those were the points I made - oh yea its 13% cos he's funneled 10% to his home charity ... so its lower than 15% capital gains ... d-uh ...

Cool.
Srinath.

Yep, that's what I thought, just spew. Well, all you have managed to do over severals days, threads and posts is prove you are envious of Ronmey's money, make hypocritical arguments and hate Mormons. You still haven't explained why Romney owes more than $3 million in taxes except to state he definitely didn't cheat on his taxes.

So, it is someone else's turn to dismantle your views as there is nothing left for me to break down. Dodge, evade and deflect. Can't use logic and reason with someone whose views are creaed with neither logic or reason and it is pointless to argue religion with someone, which this has turned out to be.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #51 - 04/22/13 at 19:15:06

Hey I said RMoney paid 13% on his taxes and it was 3 million didn't I. And the impressive part is that that fool thought we americans would be impressed by that ...

Nothing to dismantle here ... you are suffering under a lot of delusions ... I did nothing other than to state the facts ...

Like Rmoney paid 13% - 3 million in tax. Cos he's a job creator. By contrast Warren buffet paid 17.4% - 25% more than RMoney, and 1 billion - 333 times job creator RMoney.

And speaking of jealous - I dragged in Warren Buffet out of nowhere. Wont that make me jealous of Warren Buffet ... I dunno being jealous of RMoney is like very chintzy ... like being jealous of a dirt bag ...

Ooooo I wish I could have Warren Buffet's $$$ but pay RMoney's taxes.
Yea ... that'd be cool.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #52 - 04/23/13 at 10:52:36

srinath wrote on 04/22/13 at 19:15:06:
Hey I said RMoney paid 13% on his taxes and it was 3 million didn't I.

That is a part of what you said

Quote:
And the impressive part is that that fool thought we americans would be impressed by that ...

And here you go off into the nut forest with your aluminum foil hat. Did you actually read Romney's mind or was there some sort of hypnotism involved?

Quote:
Nothing to dismantle here ... you are suffering under a lot of delusions

How can they be my delusions when I am just countering your wild accusations? I am just responding to the trash you throw out there, none of these delusions are mine, they are all yours. Refer to secret Romney mind reading above.

Quote:
... I did nothing other than to state the facts ...

You are aware that, like, a hundred other people read these posts and know you did the exact opposite, right? You know everyeone sees what you write on here, right? The "Republicans are communists", "CO2 gune can kill a crackhead", "Romney's cronies changed the tax code for him and not Warren Buffet". You have to know that everyone sees what you write and that you have done everything BUT state the facts.

Quote:
Like Rmoney paid 13% - 3 million in tax. Cos he's a job creator. By contrast Warren buffet paid 17.4% - 25% more than RMoney, and 1 billion - 333 times job creator RMoney.

Do you not even have the simplest grasp of the tax code at all? Did it ever occur to you that Buffet earned more taxable income than Romney? Why so envious of what Romney earns? Did you ever say how much you paid?

Quote:
And speaking of jealous - I dragged in Warren Buffet out of nowhere. Wont that make me jealous of Warren Buffet ... I dunno being jealous of RMoney is like very chintzy ... like being jealous of a dirt bag ...

Are you ever going to get tot he point of why Romney is a dirt bag for paying all his taxes and not cheating on said taxes and not earning as much money as Buffet?

Quote:
Ooooo I wish I could have Warren Buffet's $$$ but pay RMoney's taxes.
Yea ... that'd be cool..

Now that is tax evasion!! Isn't it interesting that the most ignorant are also the most vocal in some cases, and in this case?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #53 - 04/23/13 at 20:22:28

Warren Buffet paid 17.4% and 1 billion in taxes.
RMoney paid 13% and 3 million in taxes.

Why the disparity ?

Because RMoney declared all of his income as capital gains.
Warren Buffet did not. He paid 35% - top rate on several million and 15% on the rest average was 17.4% . And I dont think its possible without lying to say all my income is long term capital gains - the only kind you can get 15% on.

Better yet - I get it that the mormon church is a charity. However paying 10 million to 1 charity that does only propogation of itself is hardly charitable. Its self serving charity at its best.

So I gave a paltry 7% to charity in 12.
This is how it was split. My self serving charity is autism society of NC. My county chapter. I have donated maybe 20 bucks in cash to it. I dont even write that off. This to me is my self serving charity. The biggest donation to this charity however is time, effort, planning, paper work, leg work, office work, technology work all executed by my wife. None of it is written off. The only thing that is written off is mileage on personal vehicle.

The rest of my charity is salvation army, good will, SVDP, Habitat etc ... these are all items donated, labelled correctly etc etc. Some of this I bought at these same places, fixed, decided I dont want it and returned working items and write off the purchase price I paid with the thing broken. I bought a broken cd player for 2.99. I have it working and I actually bought it cos it matched mine, so I can use the same remote, and I had been wanting to pull mine cos it had read errors ... and I had to pull the thing 1/2 way apart to clean the lens .. anyway long story short, I have 2 working ones now. In a few days I will drop it off with a sticker saying working and take 3.21 (tax) off in 2013 taxes.
That is all I write off in charity.

Donating a ton of $ to 1 self serving charity does not impress any one, especially when its "in the rules to do so".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Krowl
YaBB Newbies

Pennsylvania
Reply #54 - 04/26/13 at 12:24:55

I think Srinath needs to get a job. Sounds like one bitter liberal!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 04/26/13 at 13:07:41

1 billion? Say what?....

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #56 - 04/26/13 at 16:30:45

srinath wrote on 04/23/13 at 20:22:28:

Why the disparity ?

Who gives a crap??? Two guys alone paid over a billion in taxes, that alone tells how broken the government is. These guys should never have to pay taxes again. Hey there's an idea!!! Once you pay a total of $1 million in taxes in your lifetime you never have to pay any more!!!

That woudl motivate the hell out of me. Smiley

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 04/28/13 at 09:59:10

Dane Allen wrote on 04/26/13 at 16:30:45:
srinath wrote on 04/23/13 at 20:22:28:

Why the disparity ?

Who gives a crap??? Two guys alone paid over a billion in taxes, that alone tells how broken the government is. These guys should never have to pay taxes again. Hey there's an idea!!! Once you pay a total of $1 million in taxes in your lifetime you never have to pay any more!!!

That woudl motivate the hell out of me. Smiley

Oh yea the old ... cut it for you, and you and you and give me that $$$ cos you're govt waste. Brilliant.

The beauty is ... the ones who are getting the hand out's are all in heavily red states like SC ... however the republicans are smart enough to know that ... the cuts all come out of middle class, and they are disguised as fraud prevention, and they all go to the rich ... their funders.
Classic playing the 2 ends against the middle.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 04/28/13 at 20:29:25

the ones who are getting the hand out's are all in heavily red states like SC

at some point, you've got to stop repeating lies and cite at least semi-truthful 'facts' to support your rants....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #59 - 04/29/13 at 08:03:52

WebsterMark wrote on 04/28/13 at 20:29:25:
the ones who are getting the hand out's are all in heavily red states like SC

at some point, you've got to stop repeating lies and cite at least semi-truthful 'facts' to support your rants....

Oh my god, as I remember it this is the third time one of you republicommunists has asked for this in the last 10-12 months. I remember back in august 2012 serowbot posted this - then I have atleast 2 X -
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-18/politics/30039546_1_blue-state...

This is there in a 100 places, I tried to find one you would find "not librull media" ...

This is the text inside - in case you dont feel like looking @ the link -

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes. A figure of $1.00 means that particular state received as much as it paid in to the federal government. Anything over a dollar means the state received more than it paid; anything less than $1.00 means the state paid more in taxes than it received in services. The higher the figure, the more a given state is a welfare queen.

Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

New Mexico: $2.03
   Mississippi: $2.02
   Alaska: $1.84
   Louisiana: $1.78
   West Virginia: $1.76
   North Dakota: $1.68
   Alabama: $1.66
   South Dakota: $1.53
   Kentucky: $1.51
   Virginia: $1.51
   Montana: $1.47
   Hawaii: $1.44
   Maine: $1.41
   Arkansas: $1.41
   Oklahoma: $1.36
   South Carolina: $1.35
   Missouri: $1.32
   Maryland: $1.30
   Tennessee: $1.27
   Idaho: $1.21

Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.

Look here is a bright spot for you ... RMoney's state is sending out more $$$ than its taking in. OK happy. Its a blue state ... but it is RMoney's blue state.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:30:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How many people are on welfare, hint Its not 47%

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.