Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
How many people are on welfare, hint Its not 47% (Read 328 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: How many people are on welfare, hint Its not 4
Reply #30 - 04/18/13 at 12:11:30

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 11:39:09:
Dude you said RMoney offered to leave the country with his $$$.

Do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you?

Quote:
And Bush altered the tax codes - look it up.

Thank you for proving that your statements referring to Romney having his cronies lower his taxes for him are false. The problem is you have distorted reality so much that no one knows what you are talking about. Had I known your fool speak was referring to 2003 I could have destroyed your argument completely a few pages ago. Now that I know you are calling a dining table a kangaroo I am able to better understand how far into the nut forest you have travelled.

Quote:
That was when everything became capital gains ... plus you get to deduct losing stock completely and it gets taken off your taxes. (...fool speak deleted...)

As it should be, nothing wrong here. Just curious, what should the tax rate for negative earnings be?

Quote:
2003. Under President Bush’s leadership, Congress passed a further package of pro-growth tax cuts in 2003. The centerpiece of the law was a cut in the top capital gains rate from 20 to 15 percent and a cut in the top individual rate on dividends from 35 to 15 percent. Tax experts had long discussed the distortionary effects of the excessive taxation of corporate equity in the U.S. tax code. Under the 2003 law, the capital gains and dividend cuts were set to expire after 2008.

As it should be, nothing wrong here. I really like how the entire Congress in 2003 was a crony of Mitt Romney. Where was Mitt Romney in 2003, gonna have to go look that up for a good laugh.

Quote:
From http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/tax-policy-under-president-bush

And they are libertarian - so they are for lower taxes - (...more fool speak deleted...)

Yay!!! I'm for lower taxes and smaller government too!! Smiley

Quote:
And people who pay 23% are not paying 0 in taxes no matter what. One more of those missing math lessons I guess.

Last time I checked anything multiplied by zero is zero. Your magic percentages must follow different rules.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 04/18/13 at 16:55:58

Dane Allen wrote on 04/16/13 at 22:45:05:
Wow, you paid $6 million in taxes?? Well, almost 6 million, 13% doubled is 26% and you say you paid 23% and make a big fuss about it so if you paid anything less than $5 million in taxes then you have nothing to complain about. You should be thanking Romney for his generous refusal to leave the country and take his rightfully earned money with him..

Ooooo dane dane dane, lying again I see ... once again - RMoney can leave the country ... he still needs to pay his taxes. Its irrelevant whether he's generously refusing to leave or generously leaving ... either way, US tax code requires he pay US taxes. He needs to pay taxes even on income generated outside the US.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 04/18/13 at 17:13:06

Dane Allen wrote on 04/18/13 at 12:11:30:
srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 11:39:09:
Dude you said RMoney offered to leave the country with his $$$.

Do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you?

Quote:
And Bush altered the tax codes - look it up.

Thank you for proving that your statements referring to Romney having his cronies lower his taxes for him are false. The problem is you have distorted reality so much that no one knows what you are talking about. Had I known your fool speak was referring to 2003 I could have destroyed your argument completely a few pages ago. Now that I know you are calling a dining table a kangaroo I am able to better understand how far into the nut forest you have travelled.

Quote:
That was when everything became capital gains ... plus you get to deduct losing stock completely and it gets taken off your taxes. (...fool speak deleted...)

As it should be, nothing wrong here. Just curious, what should the tax rate for negative earnings be?

Quote:
2003. Under President Bush’s leadership, Congress passed a further package of pro-growth tax cuts in 2003. The centerpiece of the law was a cut in the top capital gains rate from 20 to 15 percent and a cut in the top individual rate on dividends from 35 to 15 percent. Tax experts had long discussed the distortionary effects of the excessive taxation of corporate equity in the U.S. tax code. Under the 2003 law, the capital gains and dividend cuts were set to expire after 2008.

As it should be, nothing wrong here. I really like how the entire Congress in 2003 was a crony of Mitt Romney. Where was Mitt Romney in 2003, gonna have to go look that up for a good laugh.

Quote:
From http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/tax-policy-under-president-bush

And they are libertarian - so they are for lower taxes - (...more fool speak deleted...)

Yay!!! I'm for lower taxes and smaller government too!! Smiley

Quote:
And people who pay 23% are not paying 0 in taxes no matter what. One more of those missing math lessons I guess.

Last time I checked anything multiplied by zero is zero. Your magic percentages must follow different rules.

2003 congress = republican. AKA cronies of Koch brothers and RMoney.

RMoney has no capital gains, he was a corporate raider. He can claim anything and everything is capital gains ... dont make it so. Now lets see what a true capital gains tax payer looks like - Warren Buffet.
As an example, Buffett said he paid an effective tax rate of 17.4 percent, while people who worked in his office made much less but paid higher effective tax rates of between 33 percent and 41 percent, averaging 36 percent.
Here is the source - http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/aug/18/warren-buffett...

And that is not surprisingly more in percentage like 25% and about 333 X more in number that Mitt "I'm a dirt bag who doesn't even pay full taxes on my declared US income and manage to pay under the 15% capital gains rate cos my cronies rigged the tax system for me" Rmoney. He's a dirt bag, we all saw it ... we voted against it. Simple. We'd have voted for Homer simpson if he ran against RMoney.

Yea you're for lower taxes and smaller govt especially if it means stiffing the old, the retired, the injured, and the sick off their disability, medicare, and SS cos there is abuse by some ... probably republicans who think the system is to be bled cos there is so much "govt waste".

My taxes are none of your Business ... Warren buffet paid 25% more taxes as a percentage and 333 X - 1+billion - I mean talk about Mitt "the twitt" RMoney claiming to be a job creator and demanding to pay less than the 13% he does pay now, when the mother of all Job creators was @ 17.4%.

Like I said, tax cheating dirt bag for president ... didn't Rhyme. So the republicommunists went with Mitt RMoney for president.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #33 - 04/18/13 at 17:19:00

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 16:55:58:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/16/13 at 22:45:05:
Wow, you paid $6 million in taxes?? Well, almost 6 million, 13% doubled is 26% and you say you paid 23% and make a big fuss about it so if you paid anything less than $5 million in taxes then you have nothing to complain about. You should be thanking Romney for his generous refusal to leave the country and take his rightfully earned money with him..

Ooooo dane dane dane, lying again I see ... once again - RMoney can leave the country ... he still needs to pay his taxes. Its irrelevant whether he's generously refusing to leave or generously leaving ... either way, US tax code requires he pay US taxes. He needs to pay taxes even on income generated outside the US.

Cool.
Srinath.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Oh, I see what you did there, in an effort to dodge and deflect the issues you focused on a passing remark I made two pages and two days ago and then you intentionally miss the point by making emphasis that Romney still pay taxes if he leaves the country when the point was you should be glad he is here creating jobs and helping the economy.

You are one tricky dude and you just defined the strawman argument for yourself. The strawman here is the argument that Romney needs to pay his taxes, which no one ever argued against. The operative part of my comment is the "rightfully earned" phrase which you have conveniently ignored to generate a desperate comeback.

The argument still is he paid $3 million in taxes and you are hypocritically attacking him for paying soo much after you seem to have paid soo little. Oh, and you hate Mormons, you have made that clear time and again.

Looks like you ARE starting to get tired of getting your ass handed to you....now you're probably wishing you were a little nicer to me when I joined the forum.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 04/18/13 at 18:02:05

Dane Allen wrote on 04/18/13 at 17:19:00:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Oh, I see what you did there, in an effort to dodge and deflect the issues you focused on a passing remark I made two pages and two days ago and then you intentionally miss the point by making emphasis that Romney still pay taxes if he leaves the country when the point was you should be glad he is here creating jobs and helping the economy.

RMoney is a corporate raider who was killing companies and selling off pieces and pocketing the difference. So the dirt bag aint creatin nothing and paying 13% in taxes on millions he has termed capital gains.

You are one tricky dude and you just defined the strawman argument for yourself. The strawman here is the argument that Romney needs to pay his taxes, which no one ever argued against. The operative part of my comment is the "rightfully earned" phrase which you have conveniently ignored to generate a desperate comeback.

Yea strawman is one more thing you dont know ... but I'll skip that ...

RMoney can move to timbuktu but he still needs to pay US taxes on his Rightfully earned money no matter in what currency ... he earns 100 tortillas ... the tax code says 13 tortillas in his case cos he's cheated are due to them. He can move to antartica, and its still 13 tortillas.
The argument still is he paid $3 million in taxes and you are hypocritically attacking him for paying soo much after you seem to have paid soo little. Oh, and you hate Mormons, you have made that clear time and again.

Looks like you ARE starting to get tired of getting your ass handed to you....now you're probably wishing you were a little nicer to me when I joined the forum.

My taxes are none of your business. I am a private citizen, I dont need to say much more than 23% ... and it appears to be 70% higher than RMoney's 13% ... and more interestingly Warren buffet seems to have paid 25% more than RMoney. Like I said dirt bag who wanted to be president ... he picked a Vice Dirtbag and they got 47% ...

You can keep saying anything you want about handing my tushy to you or me or whatever ... that dont make it so. You are full of lies and worthless arguments. Obviously that's what republicommunism is all about. Lower taxes for the rich while the rest are going to be bled dry because there is a few people also likely republicommunists cos the biggest welfare recipients are also republican states - engaging in welfare fraud or other abuse.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #35 - 04/18/13 at 20:44:58

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 18:02:05:
RMoney is a corporate raider who was killing companies and selling off pieces and pocketing the difference. So the dirt bag aint creatin nothing and paying 13% in taxes on millions he has termed capital gains.

Let me have some help to explain what "evil corporate raiders" do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62kxPyNZF3Q

It ain't that hard.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 04/18/13 at 21:19:12

houstonbofh wrote on 04/18/13 at 20:44:58:

It ain't that hard.

Nice ... you see that whole movie ? or just that clip. Cos I have watched that whole movie. It does not run the way you think ... Thank god you didn't show me "pretty woman"

Anyway, RMoney killed several - none of those ended the way Other people's Money does. If RMoney saved a company instead of killing it, it was in good shape that it would have survived itself. RMoney was a true vulture, and the ones he saved were the ones he was the most vulture like. There is a long list. The method was this.
Find a union factory owned by a crony.
Make it look bad so the employees think its going under.
Buy it.
Send all the work to china.
Send all the union jobs to the shredder.
Repeat.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #37 - 04/18/13 at 21:46:58

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 21:19:12:

It ain't that hard.

Nice ... you see that whole movie ? or just that clip. Cos I have watched that whole movie. It does not run the way you think ... Thank god you didn't show me "pretty woman"

Anyway, RMoney killed several - none of those ended the way Other people's Money does. If RMoney saved a company instead of killing it, it was in good shape that it would have survived itself. RMoney was a true vulture, and the ones he saved were the ones he was the most vulture like. There is a long list. The method was this.
Buy it.
Repeat.

Cool.
Srinath.

Way to tell it like it isn't, your fantasy world is slipping out again. There isn't anything here to discuss, just wild accusations and paraoid delusions. You have left the realm of rational thought and are just making up stories to deflect from any sort of answers.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 04/19/13 at 13:26:17

Dane Allen wrote on 04/18/13 at 21:46:58:

It ain't that hard.

Buy it.
Repeat.

Cool.
Srinath.

Way to tell it like it isn't, your fantasy world is slipping out again. There isn't anything here to discuss, just wild accusations and paraoid delusions. You have left the realm of rational thought and are just making up stories to deflect from any sort of answers.

What fantasy ... and what delusion ? RMoney himself said this is what Bain Capital did. Its one more of your mis conceptions like "Rmoney generously wanting to leave the country and take his $$$ with him ... " errmmm no ... you can leave generously, or stay generously, you still pay US taxes ... oh jeez I forgot about that ...

Look up Bain capital's record. This is exactly what they do. The companies being saved are just the ones that were so good they need not have been sold to bain in the first place.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #39 - 04/19/13 at 14:16:23

Quote:
Yea strawman is one more thing you dont know ... but I'll skip that ...

RMoney can move to timbuktu but he still needs to pay US taxes on his Rightfully earned money no matter in what currency ... he earns 100 tortillas ... the tax code says 13 tortillas in his case cos he's cheated are due to them. He can move to antartica, and its still 13 tortillas.

Grin Grin Grin You tell me I don't know what a strawman argument is and then you go right on to create a strawman argument. I am not falling for it!! No one ever said Romney doesn't have to pay taxes, you are creating this out of nothing so that you have at least one correct argument. You are arguing with yourself about an issue you made up yourself by intentially misunderstanding and misrepresenting another post.

Romney paid $3 million in taxes or tortillas or whatever you think is currency in your make-believe world. He cheated nothing but you can always call the IRS and give them your proof and then we both can watch him get arrested. I will tell you what, if you can blow the whistle, send in your evidence and get a government case brought against Romney I will retract everything I said about Romney paying $3 million in taxes. Deal? And don't give me any crap about the system being rigged or he bought everyone in Washington because that is complete lie and a cop out.

Quote:
My taxes are none of your business. I am a private citizen, I dont need to say much more than 23% ...

Well, except for the fact that you come on here and rail against Romney for paying $3 million and not stepping up and proving why you paid too much. You won't even tell us how much you paid but claim it is 70% more than Romney, which comes to $5.1 million. You then deflect, evade and run away.

Quote:
and it appears to be 70% higher than RMoney's 13% ... and more interestingly Warren buffet seems to have paid 25% more than RMoney.

See, unproven claims and wild accusations. It is no wonder why you complain that you couldn't win a debate in 6 months!! (See what I did there, using what you wrote and then turning it around except this has some truth to it.)

Quote:
Like I said dirt bag who wanted to be president ... he picked a Vice Dirtbag and they got 47% ...

A dirtbag who paid $3 million in taxes and $2 million to charity while you paid what excatly? You can keep dodging and evading and running away after you lob these wild accusations but I am going to keep calling you on it until you either stop lying or come up with proof.

Time to put up or shut up!!

Come on, I dare you to prove he cheated on his taxes!!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 04/19/13 at 14:39:55

Oh no he didn't cheat on his taxes ... he just got his cronies to "adjust it" so he pays less than people who make less than him, and people who made more than him ...
AKA a dirtbag who manipulated congress to lower just his and his cronies taxes. The tax code has been manipulated so he can classify anything and everything as capital gains ... which is 15% ... and he managed 13% ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #41 - 04/19/13 at 20:37:59

It ain't that hard.

Nice ... you see that whole movie ? or just that clip. Cos I have watched that whole movie. It does not run the way you think ...

Yes, and if you ignore the last 10 minutes of fantasy, it is a very good movie.

"Hungry?  Since when do you have to be hungry to have a donut?"  -- Danny Devito

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #42 - 04/19/13 at 21:41:56

Guys its all over. Obama won. I don't think Romney should not have been allowed to run hiding money overseas but I've heard Obama has an overseas stash too. Don't know if its true or not. Obama wants my guns while he's creating an American Gestapo. If Dr Carson and Rand Paul run in 2016 I think things will change for the better. Conn. already had an assault weapons ban, everyone knows Obama's motive was to take our guns and that would be one hell of a mess. I'm afraid he's gonna try again. He's already using the Boston bombs to increase and give Homeland Security (American Gestapo) more power. Some people are crazy, sh!t is gonna happen and when it does shoot the bastards. That's all we can do unless we become a Marxist State and then the Gestapo will mow us down in the streets. Those of you who have been following my post the last few years know I leaned to the left. The main reason I voted for the left is I'm not a racist but now the liberals are trying to take my guns and my freedom. Big mistake. Sri children are the most precious innocent things. on earth. If you're in the 23% tax bracket get you a permit and a nice reliable gun and protect your family. You've got the money. Its up to you, the police cant do it, they're  highly understaffed. I'll be glad to help you. My wife has a sniper badge on her uniform and she loves to teach good people how to shoot. You're brown skinned, that's already three strikes against you. You have mentioned your bad neighborhood, don't wait for something to happen you'll regret the rest of your life.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #43 - 04/20/13 at 05:46:58

houstonbofh wrote on 04/19/13 at 20:37:59:
Yes, and if you ignore the last 10 minutes of fantasy, it is a very good movie.

"Hungry?  Since when do you have to be hungry to have a donut?"  -- Danny Devito

It wasn't too realistic, but it is true that an first gen airbag uses stainless steel. Would have been better if they said steel braided brake lines huh ... cos those use stainless wire. Not like micro fiber SS.

Midnight: I am armed, however I also stay above the fray and the rough exterior tells people I am armed far more than I really am. Besides I am the worlds motorcycle mechanic, and it includes wanna be motorcycle riders ... which includes all the bling bling brothers ... Its one of those why shoot this guy, he dont do nothing and he repair our sheiete, even though we dont have no sheite to get him to repair.

Obama has book income and presidents income. I dont think he has much more of a stash. Chicago is a dirty dirty city with lots of political mud slinging, not just party vs party, its ethnic group vs ethnic group too ... if he has managed to stay clean out of there I'd give him the benefit of doubt. Though I have maintained he's just a smaller bag of dirt compared to RMoney.

Ron Paul - 8 years too late. Joe Arpaio - maybe the right man for 16.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #44 - 04/20/13 at 09:51:25

If you're armed youb still wanna pay $100 for a bullet. Gets expensive if you go practice.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:49:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How many people are on welfare, hint Its not 47%

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.