Must Watch! (Read 117 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Must Watch!
Reply #15 - 04/04/13 at 12:24:06

Trippah wrote on 04/02/13 at 20:59:15:
I think many people hate it that a  black man is in the white house.

His mother was White, it's racist that you focus on the his Black heritage only when suits your phylosophical needs.

Quote:
I think many people hate having a country told that since 40% of its people haven't got access to health care, they as a nation will have to anty up and provide. (It was so much better when we could pretend the churches took care of it - caring for people in poverty).

Everyone has access to healthcare as no ER can legally turn away anyone, INCLUDING illegal aliens!!! And charities did a better job of providing more quaility care for cheaper for more people than government ever has, can or will.

Quote:
Calling the bluff of the "christian" majority of the olde I am my brother's keeper question.

Separation of Church and State, remember? Liberals wanted it this way.

Quote:
I think the war on women continues unabated - crappity, they think just cause we get em pregnant we should take care of the baby?  I mean really - a boys gotta have his fun.

And keeping them in a perpetual wellfare warehouse/jailhouse is a much more fullfilling life. Keep 'em financially dependant so they can never leave and always have to rely on you for alms makes you feel like a man. Most people in poverty today since the 60s due to Obama's trashing of the economy. How's that for your war on women?

Quote:
I think everytime the Republican Party calls for deregulation, we will have another cluster F..be it Savings and Loans, OSHA compliance, Wall Street, or Big Banks (too big to fail - a good definition of monopoly).

Funny how these are all big Democrat supporters...except for Bear Stearns who didn't have liberals allies...what happened to them? Oh yeah, NO BAIL OUT FOR YOU!!!!

Quote:
I think the Democratic party runs on institutionalized poverty and supports programs that subtly insure that the percentage of people in poverty never goes down.

That is a given.

Quote:
I think its time to go to sleep and if  I wake up manana, figure out if its worth the 31/2 hr drive each way to get back to Mass and get my car inspected.

Gotta love that Nanny State!!

Quote:
Oh and JOG- Bush wasn't duely elected, the Republican majority of appointed SUpremes entered into the Florida recount hours before it was finished and stopped it, citing the need to have the election over. Grin

The way I read it they refused Al Gore's attempt to do a selective recount of those areas that are the most rabidly liberal. There were probably a lot of Al Gore votes that the poll watchers "forgot" to take out of their car trunks. It happened to Dino Rossi in Washington State, recount enough times and the Democrat, Gregoire, will eventually "win."

Quote:
I think the whole world would have ended if we had to wait another day to find out who really won in Florida, be it Bush or Gore.  This action proved to me that the Supreme Court no longer looked to the US Constitution as its primary responsibility.

Great!! You have made a big decision based off of a faulty premise presented to you by those you trust. Al Gore was trying to game the system and the Supreme Court rightfully shut him down. Do I hear an appology brewing to George Bush for relying on "faulty" intelligence?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Must Watch!
Reply #16 - 04/04/13 at 13:59:29

Dane - here are some facts that fly in the face of some of your nicely edited and quoted points. That just so pretty. Gosh I wish I could do that ... sadly I have to rely on being accurate. Y'know a pretty paint job will even distract the most knowledgeable guy form the fact that the motor is seized.
Anyway I digress ...

2 tiny little facts - shouldn't bother you 1 bit. Obama has been deporting Illegals in record numbers, something like in 2 years he deported more than Jorge W Bush did in his 8+Jorge S Bush in his 4.

And the republicons are tripping over themselves to give illegals a "clear path to citizenship" ... so you can take up that healthcare argument with them ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 15:15:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Must Watch!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.