Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Global Warming Officially Dead (Read 75 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Global Warming Officially Dead
04/01/13 at 11:52:55

Most of us knew that Global Warming was a scam from the start but there are those who just couldn't be swayed from the liberal religion until the number came out (and then there are those who believe regardless of proof). Now the numbers are out and Global Warming is officially debunked. Government should take about 2-4 years to catch up with the times and focus their attention on the next scam.

http://freebeacon.com/science-earth-not-warming-over-last-15-years/

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Global Warming Officially Dead
Reply #1 - 04/01/13 at 18:32:39

The Economist has been fairly consistent in its stand that carbon dioxide emissions from man-made sources are the chief cause of global warming. But in an editorial this week, it sounds less certain.

Global warming predictions haven’t panned out as predicted in the past decade, but the why is a bit fuzzy, the magazine admits.

Greenhouse gas emissions have soared during the past 15 years, the magazine notes, with 100 billion tons of carbon having been added to the atmosphere between 2000 and 2010. Still, both air and ground temperatures during that time have remained virtually unchanged.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 04/01/13 at 20:22:48

Well before it became a liberal waterloo ... I already didn't quite get on board with it. However I have this 1 point to say ... there is one advantage if the earth was really getting warmer.

Remember we were all told about how the north pole went through South america and the south pole went through java (or some such nonsense) before the "Ice age" and how we are likely to enter that again soon ... flipping of the earths rotation axis it was called.

The earth getting warmer and ice caps @ the poles melting will eliminate that from happening.

Anyway about global warming itself - the earth has the ability to produce 30-200 times what we dump ... and consume almost as much. 2-3 volcanoes will make us look like a joke ...

So man made global warming can be obliterated by the earth or it can be totally made to look puny ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 04/01/13 at 21:23:25

I believe we're warming the planet,anyone that rides a motorcycle should know that. You ride out through the country and the minute you hit the city limits its 3 to 7 degrees warmer. I don't believe it's as bad as some politicians claim.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/02/13 at 20:37:15

Midnightrider wrote on 04/01/13 at 18:32:39:
The Economist has been fairly consistent in its stand that carbon dioxide emissions from man-made sources are the chief cause of global warming. But in an editorial this week, it sounds less certain.

Global warming predictions haven’t panned out as predicted in the past decade, but the why is a bit fuzzy, the magazine admits.

Greenhouse gas emissions have soared during the past 15 years, the magazine notes, with 100 billion tons of carbon having been added to the atmosphere between 2000 and 2010. Still, both air and ground temperatures during that time have remained virtually unchanged.

Everything from how many meteors hit the earth to how many solar flares to how much rain and where to how much algae to a 1000 things make a difference.
We cant measure it over 10 years ... but here is another possibility ... we are dumping something else possibly that is countering it ... or we are trapping more of the methane (worse than co2 by almost 10 X) cos we can burn it.

I am still not sure global warming is real, not sure if it is even all bad if it was real, but the last 10 years isn't a good measuring period, nor does this hideously cold winter we have had in NC, especially compared to last year.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 04/02/13 at 22:51:44

1. earth has a  history of warming and cooling cycles long before man
2. only an ostrich could think mankind has had no impact

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/03/13 at 06:19:04

I never considered that, Sri.
We are harnessing gasses instead of releasing them... perhaps creating an imbalance of nature.

I need to consider this.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 04/03/13 at 06:24:39

Paraquat wrote on 04/03/13 at 06:19:04:
I never considered that, Sri.
We are harnessing gasses instead of releasing them... perhaps creating an imbalance of nature.

I need to consider this.

--Steve

Co2 is just the most abundant GH gas. Water vapor, methane and more have a far bigger impact. As yet unknown gas/liquid/solid which we may or may not ever know or be able to make may have its own twist ... or it may past a certain point reverse with a vengeance.  Shocked

But the dreaded "pole flip" aint gonna happen ... whooo hoooo.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 16:38:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Global Warming Officially Dead

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.