Send Topic Print
Running Wild (Read 312 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Running Wild
Reply #15 - 02/13/13 at 09:40:16

What a Comfort!  Still absolutely inexcusable behavior on their part. Idiots, shooting people up, not even in the same type/color vehicle,, Idiots!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/13/13 at 11:11:05

I am sure it is a photoshopped picture but it appeared to be a CNN still with a caption that read "Suspect forced back inside burning building".

Regardless it appears this has reached it's climax.

edit:

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 02/13/13 at 11:18:55

I hope that is the end of it. The cops have made complete idiots of themselves.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 02/13/13 at 15:21:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/13 at 09:40:16:
What a Comfort!  Still absolutely inexcusable behavior on their part. Idiots, shooting people up, not even in the same type/color vehicle,, Idiots!

And to think these are the best selected and trained and the most suitable (other than CIA and special ops guys) to carry guns ...

What's wrong with this picture ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 02/13/13 at 15:54:47

That you believe that they are as you described is whats wrong,, YOu have no idea how the psychological makeup of someone who WANTS to be a cop compares to the majority who dont,,
I would submit that the majority, those who dont Want power to exercise over others, are more suitable to be armed than many many cops.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #20 - 02/13/13 at 16:00:15

JOG you really have a hard time understanding what people post.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 02/13/13 at 16:05:57

& why dont you explain it to me then?

Im pretty sure I got his point. Im also pretty sure he BELIEVES the cops are the ones who should have the guns. THEYRE the ones who can handle them. THEYRE the ones who can be trusted.

But he has NO idea the psychological strengths & abilities of Those Who do NOT choose to have power over others, as do the cops.,.

Bill, youre not wrong again. Youre wrong STILL. In order to be wrong Again you would have had to have spent a moment NOT being wrong.
Youre perpetually confused. But never in doubt,

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #22 - 02/13/13 at 16:38:17

Paraquat wrote on 02/12/13 at 09:11:51:
As far as I know all the victims of the LAPD have survived their injuries.
THIS time.  Many have not.

But you are right, the two women delivering newspapers survived, one hit in an hand, the other shot in the back.  The LAPD missed 58 times.  
What is worse?  That they shot 60 bullets at them -- or they couldn't kill them?

WWW   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Reply #23 - 02/13/13 at 16:42:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/13 at 15:54:47:
That you believe that they are as you described is whats wrong,, YOu have no idea how the psychological makeup of someone who WANTS to be a cop compares to the majority who dont,,
I would submit that the majority, those who dont Want power to exercise over others, are more suitable to be armed than many many cops.,

It is a Catch-22.  You do not what those who are cops, but they ones you do want are not willing to be cops.

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 02/13/13 at 16:45:43

srinath wrote on 02/13/13 at 15:21:19:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/13 at 09:40:16:

And to think these are the best selected and trained and the most suitable (other than CIA and special ops guys) to carry guns ...

What's wrong with this picture ?

Cool.
Srinath.

OK Let me rephrase ... these are the best - should have been "these should and they claim to be the best"

OK - happy ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #25 - 02/13/13 at 20:38:12

No one in their right mind would want to be in Law Enforcement in a large metropolis like LA. You're out manned and outgunned. No matter what you do its futile. You kill or jail one gang punk and there's five more ready to take his place. I hate to say it because we'll be acused of being a police state but the military or National Gaurd needs to clean those places up and make it safe for decent people to walk the streets again. Gangs are terrorist and should be treated as such.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 02/14/13 at 06:09:21

Wasn't there a study or a psych profile done that showed the minds of criminals were almost identical to those in law enforcement? Or is/was that just hearsay?

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 02/14/13 at 08:25:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/13/13 at 15:54:47:
....YOu have no idea how the psychological makeup of someone who WANTS to be a cop compares to the majority who dont,,

I understand the point you're making,... but,.. by this logic, we should only hire people that don't like guns and don't want to be police,... as police...

We should hire Srinath,... and Bill... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 02/14/13 at 08:29:34

Midnightrider wrote on 02/13/13 at 20:38:12:
No one in their right mind would want to be in Law Enforcement in a large metropolis like LA. You're out manned and outgunned. No matter what you do its futile. You kill or jail one gang punk and there's five more ready to take his place. I hate to say it because we'll be acused of being a police state but the military or National Gaurd needs to clean those places up and make it safe for decent people to walk the streets again. Gangs are terrorist and should be treated as such.

Yes and we will be screamed @ by the right for the "biggest government program ever".

Seriously, a $100 bullet tax will work wonders.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Reply #29 - 02/14/13 at 08:59:21

srinath wrote on 02/14/13 at 08:29:34:
...Seriously, a $100 bullet tax will work wonders....

Prohibition worked, didn't it.

Oh....  wait....  it didn't work.  Instead in created "big crime."    People actually drank more.

About a decade ago Canada doubled the tax on cigarettes.  Instead of doubling tax revenues the money went down.  Previously honest people went over the border to buy cheaper US cigarettes -- selling to friends.

If you want the gangs to get bigger, try taking guns and ammo away from previously honest people.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:23:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Running Wild

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.