Send Topic Print
Who's your Daddy? (Read 75 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Who's your Daddy?
02/19/13 at 13:07:12

Subject: Fw: Fwd: Who's your baby’s Daddy? Fear not your paying !

Who's your baby’s Daddy? WHAT A SHAME???
The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'Father's Details,' or putting it another way...Who's your baby's Daddy ?
These are genuine excerpts from the forms.

Be sure to check out #11, it takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia wasfathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity ofthe father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sickout of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you witha list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night.I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks... (The runner-up).

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country.. Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you axe him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time..... well, I don't have clue..

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World. Maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom.

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 8956 Miller Ave, mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart. (This made number #1).
THESE PEOPLE VOTE AND ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Who's your Daddy?
Reply #1 - 02/19/13 at 17:02:21

I like no. 5...  Praise Jesus!... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 02/19/13 at 22:25:06

Huh

And people wonder why I think bipedal trash should be sterilized...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/20/13 at 06:12:54

Serowbot wrote on 02/19/13 at 17:02:21:
I like no. 5...  Praise Jesus!... Grin...

7 made me laugh.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 02/20/13 at 09:06:58

too sad to laugh..

Has it always been so? Were people this stupid when we were kids & I just didnt know I was surrounded by idiots? I really dont remember ever dealing with people like these quoted here. Only rarely do I encounter people who make me think they mite be that stupid. BUt, I really dont remember Ever meeting people as stupid as this until the last few years.
I never met people as stupid as some Ive met lately, not when I was in the Air Force, or oil field.
Is it getting worse?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/20/13 at 09:13:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/20/13 at 09:06:58:
Is it getting worse?

Nope, and it's definitely not part of a more grand conspiracy either.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 02/20/13 at 12:08:59

You really think people were this stupid in the 60's & 70's? Heck,, I just dont KNOW,, Its just almost so stupid, these things that are being reported here, its almost SO stupid I start to wonder if someone really said it. Then, I stop & ask myself,, How could anyone make that level of stupid UP? So,, Im just gonna hafta accept the facts. America has some seriously stupid people walking around in it.
I know "Jay-walking" on the Leno show can sure deliver some laffs.

Conspiracy to make people stupid?
Yep.,, REad Deliberate dumbing down of America by Charlotte Izerbyt ( pronounced Izzerbee )
Understanbd what fluoride does.
Its NOT a mineral for your teeth, its waste, toxic waste, from aluminum & fertilizer manufacturing,

Note, SOME Toothpaste tubes SAY If more than a pea sized bit is ingested, see a doctor

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/21/13 at 06:08:10

I know it calcifies the pineal gland.

My uncle could tell you about what was caustic, what is an acid or a base, why your battery terminals corrode and why putting a penny (an olden-day penny) could help prevent that.
No one has a grasp of chemistry like that. I don't even like labeling it chemistry because I feel it narrows the scope too much. Life science?
Just understanding the way simple things like that work. No one gets it anymore.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 02/21/13 at 17:57:29

Yea you guys who want to "educate me" ... let me know where these parties are happening.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:53:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who's your Daddy?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.