Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Why the Gun is Civilization (Read 205 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Why the Gun is Civilization
Reply #30 - 02/17/13 at 19:28:47

Go read the FBI stats.. IF theyre not available, it wasnt the NRA that blocked them, moron, the NRA's position is made STRONGER by the stats,GOD wadda dumbshit

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 02/18/13 at 16:46:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/17/13 at 19:28:47:
Go read the FBI stats.. IF theyre not available, it wasnt the NRA that blocked them, moron, the NRA's position is made STRONGER by the stats,GOD wadda dumbshit

You fool ... NRA has blocked the data and research - they blocked that CDC study just as 1 single example they have done it to a 1000 more, no amount of you calling me names or SHOUTING IN UPPER CASE is gonna change that you dip$hit.

What a moron.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 02/18/13 at 17:03:51

Oh yea not just blocking information - its also active propogation of lies - like this, which I have read even here - I will look for it in a min -

National Rifle Association (NRA) Continues to Feed Its Readers Demonstrable Lies and Distortions

Thoroughly debunked years ago, the gun lobby’s favorite research – a 1995 study by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz that reported an astounding 2.5 million defense gun uses (DGU) each year in the United States. Yep, you read it right; 2.5 million DGUs PER YEAR!

The Kleck study claims that 2.5 million times per year, someone uses a gun to defend themselves. That’s more defensive gun uses than happened in WWII in Europe in 1944.  The Kleck study is so flawed the only thing it measures is the wild imagination of gun owners.

I will look, but I have seen that 2.5 million number in a post here.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:48:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why the Gun is Civilization

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.