Send Topic Print
Nothings Changed (Read 215 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Nothings Changed
02/05/13 at 09:47:57

This quote is from a speech that Congressman Louis T. McFadden delivered to the U.S. House of Representatives on June 10, 1932…

Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board has cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Nothings Changed
Reply #1 - 02/05/13 at 10:15:07

Nice platitude, but what are the specifics of his complaint?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 02/05/13 at 10:40:15

And remember that was in 1932 when we were on the gold standard.

Yea, after we went off the gold standard, it all got perfect.

Sheesh, the fact that you cant eat $ bills, pretty much precludes it from having any value. Yea, neither does gold, you cant eat that either.

So we need to be on the rice/wheat/corn standard.

The $ is backed by faith ... so is gold. I cant imagine any thing replacing either of the 2.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 02/05/13 at 11:03:09

Srinath -

For once, we totally agree.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 02/05/13 at 11:36:14

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 02/05/13 at 10:15:07:

Jerry have you not seen the results of the so called Federal Reserve Audit. They gave away 18 trillion to Wall St Banks, Foreign Banks that finance terrorist operations and so on. At the time our US debt was 16 trillion. Your post about the Wall St boys paying their debt back  was total BS. They recieved trillions behind our backs. If you're OK with that so be it. It pisses me off to no end they have the power to to that behind our backs,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 02/05/13 at 11:38:27

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 02/05/13 at 11:03:09:
Srinath -

For once, we totally agree.

As any economist worth his afternoon coffee knows ... these 2 questions and their correct answers ...

What is the US$ good for ?
Everything except the end of the US.

What is gold good for ?
Everything except the end of the world.

You are thinking of the end of the US ... buy gold.
You are thinking of the end of the world ... buy dry goods and cans of food.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 02/05/13 at 11:58:20

Midnightrider wrote on 02/05/13 at 11:36:14:
Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 02/05/13 at 10:15:07:

Jerry have you not seen the results of the so called Federal Reserve Audit. They gave away 18 trillion to Wall St Banks, Foreign Banks that finance terrorist operations and so on. At the time our US debt was 16 trillion. Your post about the Wall St boys paying their debt back  was total BS. They recieved trillions behind our backs. If you're OK with that so be it. It pisses me off to no end they have the power to to that behind our backs,

Yea that is a good point.
Yes the fed totally screwed over the american public.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 02/05/13 at 12:09:38

Neither of you will understand unless you choose to open your minds to the possibility that w/o actual study on such a topic as money & currency ( & yes, there Is a difference) that its possible your understanding is based in what youve gathered from just being alive & its simply not enough of an education to actually understand the topic. Id LOve to explain it, but, the best book for beginners is almost 600 pages long.. REad it. Its absolutely engrossing. Its better than any mystery Ive ever read.
Jerry, youre an educated man. Its a shame that youve avoided exposure to the facts & maintain an opinion based solely in what the same system that depends on the Fed has FED us. Open that mind. Expose it to some ideas that are counter to what youve been taught.,

You can send it to others after youve had your eyes opened wide.

REad
The CReature from Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin
Your view of the world will be changed, drastically

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #8 - 02/05/13 at 12:43:48

JOG don't believe everything you read,books are written to make money,The real true isn't usually very interesting,So they have to make it good  and beyond the truth  to sell it.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 02/05/13 at 12:55:44

"Yes the fed totally screwed over the american public." Sri they're not a part of the American goverment. Most people think they are because of their name. Thats why there's not been a bigger upraoar. If you call them the fed no one thinks anything about it. Ron Paul and the independent senator from Vermont Barney, I cant remember his last name were the only 2 congressmen with the the balls to stand up to them, now they're gone. The leaders of the reserve should be put on trial and the reserve shut down but we both know when there's a lot of money involved that never happens.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #10 - 02/05/13 at 13:09:04

bill67 wrote on 02/05/13 at 12:43:48:
The real true isn't usually very interesting

Not always...  Read The Hot Zone by Richard Preston.  Totally true and totally scary.  And nothing to do with this, but a darn good read, and still all true.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #11 - 02/05/13 at 13:34:31

houstonbofh wrote on 02/05/13 at 13:09:04:
bill67 wrote on 02/05/13 at 12:43:48:
The real true isn't usually very interesting

Not always...  Read The Hot Zone by Richard Preston.  Totally true and totally scary.  And nothing to do with this, but a darn good read, and still all true.

How do you know its true.I don't read books.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 02/05/13 at 13:39:02

Sri youre right, ya cant eat gold. The only thing in our favor is we're the #1 food producer. If we would cut our defense program, bring our troops home and put them to work here rebuilding our infrastructure and mowing down the criminals in Chicago, become energy independent, quit worrying about Israel and the rest of the middle east and the world as far as that goes we might stand a chance. They have to have our food right now. Thats our Ace in the whole. My health has gone to hell, dont know if I told ya I've got diabetes now. Dont know if I'll be able to or not but I'm gonna try to be in Mooresville Fri night. Dont hold me to it, right now I'm so weak I cant walk to the mailbox but if I can make it maybe we can get together. I'll stay in touch, take care my friend.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #13 - 02/05/13 at 13:48:58

Most of the shooting in Chicago are blacks killing blacks,So when one gets killed that one less welfare check going out.But I really hate it when a young one gets killed in the crossfire.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 02/05/13 at 14:16:01

I hate it when there's more people (black or white) get killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan. I guess the drug dealers get what they deserve but the innocent law abiding ciizens cant safely walk the streets. Its a shame the most powerful country in the world cant civilise one of its own cities. But we can go after Iran because somebody said they put a monkey in space.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:06:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nothings Changed

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.