Send Topic Print
What to do with Iran? (Read 378 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: What to do with Iran?
Reply #45 - 02/03/13 at 08:32:37

Its a one hell of a coincedence (sorry Webster) that every country that wants to pay OPEC with gold or the Yuan has or is developing  weapons of mass destruction.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #46 - 02/03/13 at 08:41:03

LANCER wrote on 02/03/13 at 02:49:24:
bill67 wrote on 02/02/13 at 18:45:12:
Jesus will return to Africa,That was were the first man and women began,Not the Garden of Eden in Iraq.Even tho God wanted the Africans to be slaves they are his chosen people.

When/where did God tell you that Bill ?

God has never told anyone anything,God didn't write the Bible.The Bible was written by men.Men also said Iraq had WMD.So you can't believe everything men say.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #47 - 02/03/13 at 09:15:57

WebsterMark, your views are as ignorant and snotty as those of a princess who's been living in her ivory tower all her life.

What makes you think YOU are "the western world"?

For starters, "western thought" originated in the "Graeco-Roman Empire". I say "Graeco-Roman" because, although ancient Greece and Rome were really contemporaries, up until the conquest of Greece by Rome, the general philosophy comes from Greek philosophers, but  was distributed throughout the known world (Europe) bt the Romans.

YOU, Webstermark, speak a language which is borrowed (English) use political symbols which are borrowed (the Roman Eagle on your Quarter, the Roman Fascii on the Dime, the Graeco-Roman temples on the Nickel and penny, Presidential Memorials built according to Graeco-Roman style and architecture) even your legal system is based on Roman Law !

What do you think you can teach me ? ZILCH !

When I pointed out my disagreement to Lancer's words, it is not because I disagree with Lancer as a man,
but because I disagree with a philosophical current of thought which insists that "Israel is the Lord's chosen place".

I once read an essay by a contemporary jewish historian, who pointed out the 12 resons why the modern State of Israel (SI) is not the "Kingdom of Israel" (KI)as mentioned in the Scriptures (you are aware of the importance of the symbolism of "12" to the Jews?):

1. SI is a Republic, KI was a Monarchy
2. SI The Head of State is elected by his peers, in KI the King was anointed by the Prophet
3. SI The land was granted by the United Kingdom, KI the Land was granted by God through military conquest (Books of Exodus and Joshua)
4. SI has one people of multiple origins, mostly European; KI was organized into 12 Tribes of Abramitic (Semite) origin
5. SI is divided into 6 Provinces; KI was divided in 11 Provinces (one to each Tribe), with the Levites acting as Deacons in the land
6. SI has a mix of Sepharidic and Hassidic culture; KI was Caananite all lthe way.
7. SI has the capital city in TelAviv (instituted by the United Nations who overrule all other authorities); KI had its capital in Jerusalem
8. SI has Synagogues, but no Temple; KI had its Temple built, destroyed and rebuilt, but it had a Temple!
9. SI has Rabbinical Schools to which anybody can go; KI had High Priests of the line of Aaron (Moses' broither, so in Moses' bloodline) and Levites reserved for other religious tasks.
10. KI has an Army; KI had its Army AND the Temple Guards
11. SI has the people of essentiall European DNA, with minor presence of Ethiopian and Moroccan origin; KI everybody descended from the one patriarch, Abraham
12. I forget the 12th.

The point is... just because one has the tradition of "King David in Jerusalem", it does not mean they can claim their right to the same land nowadays, not any more than the Franks who took (liberated?) Jerusalem in 1098 and set the Christian Kingdom of Outremer (Holy Land).
Ironically, the only time when the Holy Land was in true peace was under Turkish rule...

I will avoid falling into the "it's legitimately theirs" trap, else a good 50% of the US west of the Louisiana Purchase should go back to the American Indian... Texas to Mexico, Hawaii become sovereign, etc.

What I'm trying to say is THE WORLD IS NOT COMING TO AN END AND THE SKY IS NOT FALLING! And we should not misinterpret words written down 3000 years ago for the peoples and rulers of those days.

I find it so very hard to understand why, of all Christina Peoples on this Earth, only in the US is the Doomsday fable taken so seriously.

Jesus said "at the end of days", and NOBODY has a way to calculate whether we are even halfway there.

Last, Webstermark, when I said "see how close Iran put their Country close to our military bases", I am quoting a cartoon I saw somewhere on Facebbok.
Starting from the 1990 and the first war agains Saddam Hussein, the US have planted bases in Saudi Arabia, Turkey (even more than before) Cyprus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, other 'Stans, Afghanistan, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Bahrein... not to mention Pakistan, Diego Garcia and a few other places...

In other words, since 1990, in the last 20 years Iran has been completely encircled by US bases.

Just like 1962, when the Soviets tried stting up ONE base in Cuba...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #48 - 02/03/13 at 12:19:17

Quote:
When/where did God tell you that Bill ?

Quote:
God has never told anyone anything,God didn't write the Bible.The Bible was written by men.Men also said Iraq had WMD.So you can't believe everything men say.

Bill, just because you have not heard God speak, that has absolutely no bearing on His communication with me or others.  I talk to Him and He talks to me.  You can not negate that fact because you were not part of the conversation.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 02/03/13 at 12:29:58

What do you think you can teach me ? ZILCH !

Really? Nothing?

I suppose you're right; there's nothing an insufferable doesn't already know....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:24:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What to do with Iran?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.