Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: What to do with Iran?
Reply #30 - 01/31/13 at 09:46:32

ZAR wrote on 01/30/13 at 20:04:09:
Starlifter wrote on 01/28/13 at 12:13:21:
It's Israel's problem. Let them deal with it. We already have too many irons in the fire.

I believe differently Star. As a Christian I believe it is the duty of all Christians to stand by Israel. The Satanists or Athiests among you can disagree and that's fine,believe as you will.

The 12 Tribes of Irael referred to in the Bible died out hundreds of years ago. They crossbred, died in Germany,  they no longer beleve in the same bible we do. They're a whole different religion than Christianity. They're big boys and girls,they can take care of themselves. Our bank account says we cant.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #31 - 01/31/13 at 13:51:33

ZAR wrote on 01/30/13 at 20:04:09:
Starlifter wrote on 01/28/13 at 12:13:21:
It's Israel's problem. Let them deal with it. We already have too many irons in the fire.

I believe differently Star. As a Christian I believe it is the duty of all Christians to stand by Israel. The Satanists or Athiests among you can disagree and that's fine,believe as you will.

What has Israel ever none for us, We give them money and weapons.I think they are the worlds biggest problem and have been for years. They would cheat their own mother.I am a Angelist.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #32 - 01/31/13 at 16:13:15

Satanists???

Holey Cow!...whom among us are Satanists?? We need to know this vital information!! Shocked

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #33 - 02/01/13 at 14:54:26

As a Christian I believe it is the duty of all Christians to stand by Israel.

GOD says, "I will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel".
GOD always gets HIS way.

If we turn away from Israel we are toast.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #34 - 02/01/13 at 15:37:35

What did god say about the American Indians.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #35 - 02/01/13 at 19:03:26

Starlifter wrote on 01/31/13 at 16:13:15:
Satanists???

Holey Cow!...whom among us are Satanists?? We need to know this vital information!! Shocked

Star just watch the pictures....I've seen a few scoots with "666" on them here. Since 666 has been universally accepted as the number of the devil I can only assume the old line of "if it walks like a duck......"

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #36 - 02/01/13 at 19:07:33

bill67 wrote on 02/01/13 at 15:37:35:

Bill since America was not a country during Biblical times it's not covered in the Bible,and God has never seen fit to give me a personal message on that subject.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 02/01/13 at 20:10:25

American Injuns are like regular Injuns, No tolerance for alcohol.
Seriously, no built up generations of drinking ... 2 and we're out.

Yea I dunno what ... just throwing it out there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #38 - 02/02/13 at 04:04:56

God said He loves everyone, including the indians of which I am a part, and wants them to come to a SAVING knowledge of Jesus Christ.
And that includes you too, Bill.

It is easy to do.  
Admit to God that you are sinful (not perfect).
From your heart ask Him to forgive you and come into your heart and save you.
If you do that from your heart, He will come in.
It WILL change your life for the better.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #39 - 02/02/13 at 10:46:53

LANCER wrote on 02/01/13 at 14:54:26:
As a Christian I believe it is the duty of all Christians to stand by Israel.

GOD says, "I will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel".
GOD always gets HIS way.

If we turn away from Israel we are toast.

I have read many words written in alarming tones, and many words written in hate, but only one of all the ones I have read really alarms me.

Allow me to be rational:
1) We, the western world, are in no way obliged to back a nation whose government openly and plainly supports and applies apartheid as THE LAW; there are four castes in Israel: white Jews; black Jews (i.e. from Ethiopia or Morocco); Palestinian Christians; Palestinian Muslims. Note, this apartheid is not based on ethnicity, because ALL Christians and Muslims living in Israel have been legitimately living there for the last 2000 years; but only 10% of the Jewish population can be traced to the Jews living in Palestine up to the 1930's. Source, Genetics Research done by many, many universities.

2) We, the western world, are NOT in any danger from Iran, any more than we are from Abkhazian separatists or whatever; the real issue is that someone is convinced only HIS Nation is entitled to WMD, not because said nation is benign to the world but simpy because it had the money to develop it 70 years agom and to USE IT to win a war.
To the eyes of world opinion, bad precedent...

3) How many of you know an Iranian ? How many of you know anything at all about Iran ? I know quite a few, there's a large Iranian community here in Rome, many left when the Shah was inh power, others fled when Khomeini took power... yet nobody gets shot in a dark alley by the secret police... From what I can tell you, the Iranians living in Italy can regularly go back to their home city, spend the summer holidays there, and come back to Italy without any hassle.
IF there was such an extremist regime, they would never dare go, for fear of never coming back.
What I CAN tell you, is that 80%+ of Iranians can't wait for Ahmedinejad to finish his second term and get the H3LL outtathere, because THEY know he got his second term by rigging the elections...
Incidentally, nobody in Europe still understands how Al Gore lost to GWB when Al Gore got the majority of people's votes...

4) You guys want to invade Iran ! SURE ! GO AHEAD ! They are baaad guys, see how close they put their Country to all your military bases in the Middle east and Afghanistan ?
You know what's going to happen ? Allow me to prophetise:
"And lo, the Imperial Eagle spread its wings and flew east, to the rising sun, and tried to grasp the fire in its talons; but the talons smote not the fire, and the fire did burneth the talons, and the wings of the eagle, and the eagle fell and was destroyed"
Do you feel I am talking about the USA ? NO !
I am telling you of when THE ONE military empire that ruuled the Mediterranean tried to cross Mesopotamia to seize Persia, and failed.
ROME.
The English took Mesopotamia but were repelled by the Persians.

The French tried to take Russia and failed.
The Germans tried to take Russia and failed.
The Russians tried to take Afghanistan and failed.
The Americans tried to take Afghanistan and failed (only Kabul is safe, you know...)
The Romans tried to take Persia and failed.
The British tried to take Persdia and failed.
The Americans... never mind trying to take someone your size.
You may bomb them, but occupying the nation?
Ain't gonna happen... no matter what your preacher tells you on Sunday.

And, Lancer, modern Israel IS NOT te Lord's chosen people, You and I are.

Else, we're both of the wrong religion.

Think about it.

Modern Israel is NOT King Solomon's Israel.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #40 - 02/02/13 at 11:17:29

I saw a chart the other day. My figures might be off a liitle from my bad memory but I'm close enough. Say your salary is $21,000 a year. Your credit card debt is $165,000. Thats the financial shape we're in. If its not to late we had better start taking care of ourselves and quit worrying about the reat of the world. Why do you think Fema, Social Security and all these goverment agencies are loading up on ammo? Our money is not going to be worth the paper its printed on while China's gold backed Yuan is going to take over the world. The goverment is going to raid the retirement plans and they're getting ready for a civil war. They want our guns and our retirement.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #41 - 02/02/13 at 16:05:04

Quote:

And, Lancer, modern Israel IS NOT te Lord's chosen people, You and I are.
Else, we're both of the wrong religion.
Think about it.
Modern Israel is NOT King Solomon's Israel.

Yes, we are chosen individually by God, but that does not change the fact that God says that the nation of Israel is chosen by Him.  When Jesus returns it will be to Jerusalem, a very special place to Him.  As the time draws near for His return, the events in the world center around Israel.  The final battle will be in the Valley of Megiddo, as I'm sure you are aware.  He chose that location for a reason.  
The quote I wrote above, about the blessing and curse, was said to the Jewish people, which is the Jewish nation.  That promise by God still stands.  It has nothing to do with politics or that modern Israel is not like it was in King Davids or Solomon's time, it is God's will.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #42 - 02/02/13 at 18:45:12

Jesus will return to Africa,That was were the first man and women began,Not the Garden of Eden in Iraq.Even tho God wanted the Africans to be slaves they are his chosen people.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 02/02/13 at 19:11:57

I have read many words written in alarming tones, and many words written in hate, but only one of all the ones I have read really alarms me.

Allow me to be rational:
1) We, the western world, are in no way obliged to back a nation whose government openly and plainly supports and applies apartheid as THE LAW; there are four castes in Israel: white Jews; black Jews (i.e. from Ethiopia or Morocco); Palestinian Christians; Palestinian Muslims. Note, this apartheid is not based on ethnicity, because ALL Christians and Muslims living in Israel have been legitimately living there for the last 2000 years; but only 10% of the Jewish population can be traced to the Jews living in Palestine up to the 1930's. Source, Genetics Research done by many, many universities.

Then I suppose the western world is not obliged to back India, Taiwan, Japan, or your country of Italy.

2) We, the western world, are NOT in any danger from Iran, any more than we are from Abkhazian separatists or whatever; the real issue is that someone is convinced only HIS Nation is entitled to WMD, not because said nation is benign to the world but simpy because it had the money to develop it 70 years agom and to USE IT to win a war.
To the eyes of world opinion, bad precedent...

No, the US is entitled because we’ve proven over the years we do not and would not use WMD for territorial gain. If we did, you’d be speaking English right now. We rebuilt Japan and set her free.

You are being unbelievable naive and foolish if you think it is fair to compare the US to Iran. Wait for the next big earthquake to devastate Italy and see how long until Iran shows up to help dig out survivors…

3) How many of you know an Iranian ? How many of you know anything at all about Iran ? I know quite a few, there's a large Iranian community here in Rome, many left when the Shah was inh power, others fled when Khomeini took power... yet nobody gets shot in a dark alley by the secret police... From what I can tell you, the Iranians living in Italy can regularly go back to their home city, spend the summer holidays there, and come back to Italy without any hassle.
IF there was such an extremist regime, they would never dare go, for fear of never coming back.
What I CAN tell you, is that 80%+ of Iranians can't wait for Ahmedinejad to finish his second term and get the H3LL outtathere, because THEY know he got his second term by rigging the elections...
Incidentally, nobody in Europe still understands how Al Gore lost to GWB when Al Gore got the majority of people's votes...

Again, comparing the two nations is not even realistic. You’re not even going to begin a comparison between European politics and the US are you?... I’ve met a few Iranians and worked with one. However, the ones we meet are not the extremists that have some influence in Iran. Those guys don’t exactly take vacations in Italy you know…  That’s like saying the Americans you meet in Paris visiting the Effie Tower are representatives of inner city street gangs and they don’t seem so bad….

Here's something to consider as the truth. All cultures are not equal. How they interact with the world defines their worth.

4) You guys want to invade Iran ! SURE ! GO AHEAD ! They are baaad guys, see how close they put their Country to all your military bases in the Middle east and Afghanistan ?

Not sure what you mean here.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #44 - 02/03/13 at 02:49:24

bill67 wrote on 02/02/13 at 18:45:12:
Jesus will return to Africa,That was were the first man and women began,Not the Garden of Eden in Iraq.Even tho God wanted the Africans to be slaves they are his chosen people.

When/where did God tell you that Bill ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:37:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What to do with Iran?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.