Send Topic Print
What to do with Iran? (Read 378 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What to do with Iran?
Reply #15 - 01/28/13 at 18:54:38

Jerry why doesn't Russia have a problem with Iran and North Korea.
...or say..Iceland??

Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 01/28/13 at 19:57:30

WebsterMark wrote on 01/28/13 at 18:54:38:
...or say..Iceland??

Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dude ... we the US are the only ones to have enemies.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 01/29/13 at 10:58:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nG_u9TbzRwA   We're on the verge of a civil war over the 2nd amendmendment. No one is taking my guns peacefully. We can turn Iran into a piece of glass anytime we want to. There's nothing to worry about. Its time we straightened out our own country. Gun laws will not protect anyone, lack of guns will cause more killings. All the wars during my lifetime have acomplished absolutely nothing. I was born during the Korean war. Take out one communist dictator and he just gets replaced with another, all the while our own country is going straight to hell. We havent even begin to pay for Bush's lying ass wars and its not time to start another one. Its time to straighten out our own problems and get our own house back in order. Israel is a big girl and she can take care of herself.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 01/29/13 at 16:19:15

Does anyone know what a petrodollar is. Back years ago, I think it was 1973 Opec agreed to be paid in American Dollars in trade for American protection. OpEC called it Petrodollars Chna is mining and buying all the gold reserves they can get their hands on. They produce more gold than any country on earth and they're importing more gold than any other country. They're buying oil wells in Latin America, Africa and Russia. They're buying coal mines in Russia. They're buying various metal mines in Latin America. They're planning on doing something that hasnt been done in over 30 years. Creating a precious metal backed currency, the yuan. Iran, Iraq, Lybia and Russia are were in with them on it. If they convince OPEC to accept the yuan instead of the US Dollar which everyone knows is worth nothing it will be WW3 but not a shot will be fired. The Us economy will completely collapse. I know we're their biggest customer but they will create middle classes in all the countrys they deal with and their will still be a market for their manufactured goods. Thats why W lied about WMD's. Thats why they're trying to get you stirred up about Iran.Thats why we took out Kadafi.If Opec starts accepting the Yuan we're economically demolished, period. No one refuses to try to control the Federal Reserve, ya see what Kennedy's silver certificate got him. Our only hope is to demolish the Federal Reserve and follow China's lead and start backing our money with something besides a promise we cant keep.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 01/29/13 at 18:05:52

Indeed, let us get our own house in order before we engage in the folly of further military adventures...Have we not spent enough blood and treasure on these foolish wars??

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 01/29/13 at 19:24:46

Midnightrider wrote on 01/29/13 at 16:19:15:
Does anyone know what a petrodollar is. Back years ago, I think it was 1973 Opec agreed to be paid in American Dollars in trade for American protection. OpEC called it Petrodollars Chna is mining and buying all the gold reserves they can get their hands on. They produce more gold than any country on earth and they're importing more gold than any other country. They're buying oil wells in Latin America, Africa and Russia. They're buying coal mines in Russia. They're buying various metal mines in Latin America. They're planning on doing something that hasnt been done in over 30 years. Creating a precious metal backed currency, the yuan. Iran, Iraq, Lybia and Russia are were in with them on it. If they convince OPEC to accept the yuan instead of the US Dollar which everyone knows is worth nothing it will be WW3 but not a shot will be fired. The Us economy will completely collapse. I know we're their biggest customer but they will create middle classes in all the countrys they deal with and their will still be a market for their manufactured goods. Thats why W lied about WMD's. Thats why they're trying to get you stirred up about Iran.Thats why we took out Kadafi.If Opec starts accepting the Yuan we're economically demolished, period. No one refuses to try to control the Federal Reserve, ya see what Kennedy's silver certificate got him. Our only hope is to demolish the Federal Reserve and follow China's lead and start backing our money with something besides a promise we cant keep.

OK finally someone posts a real reason why we cant run up debt. And it is ... well plausible.

However you have to realise, chinese dont trust china's govt with their currency. China is polluting the world, yes, but they are polluting themselves 10X worse. They may be buying gold and backing up their yuan, but you realise their govt will print the yuan to capitalise themselves right. We hae crony capitalism, they have it 1000 times ours.
We will have to watch china closely, and china is strip mining the world, australia, south america etc etc, but I would also conclude they are going through an industrialisation. They are 4 X our population and under just under 4 1/2 our population density. They may just be trying to get resources they need.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #21 - 01/30/13 at 06:45:36

Star -

I guess we'll agree to disagree - I view Iran as the biggest global threat to civilization.  I said back in 2003 that Iraq was the wrong target - we should have invaded Iran then.
These Iranians are bent on the destruction of Israel, and the killing of all other infidels.  They are as dangerous as Hitler was.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 01/30/13 at 11:53:11

& I disagree, Jerry. The"Quote" of The Dinner Jacket has been proven a lie, over & over.

Iran has a less hostile posture than anyone else over there.

Re: Petrodollar
One further point, they had to agree to use a %age of those dollars to buy T bills.

Now that the Fed is buying its own T-Bills ( The economic equivalent of YOU writing up a paper & loaning yourself a few billion dollars), we will see the demise of the value of the dollar at a rate previously unheard of.
As nations cease to Use dollars in their trade, those dollars will come home, inflation will result.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 01/30/13 at 16:23:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/30/13 at 11:53:11:
& I disagree, Jerry. The"Quote" of The Dinner Jacket has been proven a lie, over & over.

Iran has a less hostile posture than anyone else over there.

Re: Petrodollar
One further point, they had to agree to use a %age of those dollars to buy T bills.

Now that the Fed is buying its own T-Bills ( The economic equivalent of YOU writing up a paper & loaning yourself a few billion dollars), we will see the demise of the value of the dollar at a rate previously unheard of.
As nations cease to Use dollars in their trade, those dollars will come home, inflation will result.

Correct it will "result" but it has not yet and may not for a long time to come. It was more likely in 2007 than 2013. (Y'know when the Bushies were driving the drain) yea then. So y'all kept your mouth shut when interest rates were 4-5% and now complain when its 2%. Get real, your rhetoric is politically motivated. Plain and simple.

As it stands right now, that is not on the horizon ... and we have steep deflation in durable goods, and slight inflation in consumables. This stays that way, we will have no problem for the rest of our lives, and most everyone alive's lives.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 01/30/13 at 17:37:33

Dear Srinath, YOU, sir, were not even HERE when I was dragging Bush around & calling him a criminal, so, SHOVE your calling me a liar or "biased" against Bammy. Both Sides SUCK.
I have exactly Zero political motivation for my criticisms of anyone. I operate on a strict Constitutional platform & Right & Wrong is how I call it.
I am a Libertarian by nature. I was a Libertarian before I even knew what it was. Its just who I am. I never found myself able to support either party.
The game of "It was okay when your guy did it" is very destructive to America & very juvenile. That you would play it is certainly no shock to me. If it was bad when Bush did it, its bad now.

We WILL see painful inflation. Its as sure as falling if one jumps off a building. Everything to create it has been done & is continuing to be done. The Fed is buying up 40 BILLION dollars worth of Mortgage Based debt every MONTH!,, Guess who is now the owner of many, many home loans? What happens if they decide to call the notes?

You guys see the world as if it is operated by people who live their lives ruled by the same moral compass you live by. Not So. The people who have managed to get to the top of the pile dont love us. They love whats written on the Georgia Guidestones.,
Theyre eugenicists, like Bill Gates. "If we do a real good job with these vaccines, we can halt the population growth".. & you guys somehow manage to hear that & believe that means something other than what it says,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #25 - 01/30/13 at 19:18:52

Why do libs always assume that conservatives liked or supported Bush?  We hated him then even more than they did.

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #26 - 01/30/13 at 20:04:09

Starlifter wrote on 01/28/13 at 12:13:21:
It's Israel's problem. Let them deal with it. We already have too many irons in the fire.

I believe differently Star. As a Christian I believe it is the duty of all Christians to stand by Israel. The Satanists or Athiests among you can disagree and that's fine,believe as you will.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 01/30/13 at 21:29:35

houstonbofh wrote on 01/30/13 at 19:18:52:
Why do libs always assume that conservatives liked or supported Bush?  We hated him then even more than they did.

Then, WTF did you guys vote for him?...
It wasn't liberals that put him in office...

PS... seriously,.. does nobody expect that Israel and the US, ain't working to get a computer virus into Iran?...
All it takes is one weak link among the employees loyalty... In such a large operation,.. someone must be coercible...
Even Hitler had his detractors amongst the German people...  
There are sensible people in Iran that know,.. a nuclear program will be a death sentence for them...
Many Iranians are very progressive and liberal (most likely even more so amongst the educated, scientific community, that were western educated)... it is only the Muslim, conservative faction of the people that are causing the problem...

Viral computer warfare can take down a country/regime, or weapons program, without casualties...
In fact,.. it can happen without their knowledge of being attacked at all...
For 5,000 years,.. an army, ran on it's stomach...
Now,.. it runs on information...

The first thing we do now, in war,... is block communications, disable radar,... and isolate the enemy from command...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 01/31/13 at 04:39:27

Then, WTF did you guys vote for him?...
It wasn't liberals that put him in office...

Two words: Al Gore.

But you're right on the other point about other methods of attack. I'm pretty sure the US and Israel are both working on E-warfare.

As far as the general population of Iran and what they think; who knows?  There were plenty of German detractors of Hitlers but that didn't stop them from  killing millions; same with Japan. We had a little opening when Iran had large protest a couple years ago. Remember that woman who bled to death while someone filmed it? Hindsight is 20/20, but i hope we don't live to regret the fact we didn't use that as a jumping off point to gain more favor with the general population and press them to continue until they toss the little short pri*k out on his ear. Problem is, like all those states over there, who moves in to fill the vacuum?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 01/31/13 at 05:28:51

The regional officials said Israel had been planning in the days leading up to the airstrike to hit a convoy of trucks shipping weapons bound for the Islamist militant group Hezbollah in Lebanon. They said the shipment included sophisticated, Russian-made SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles, which would be strategically "game-changing" in the hands of Hezbollah.

i think we have our answer to that question....

It's 7:30 AM CST where I'm at today (Sioux City Iowa where it's 3 below freaking zero....) and I wonder what will happen in the Middle East by this time tomorrow.... There are incidents like this from time to time, but I always think that one time, one of these, is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back and all hell is going to break loose. Let's hope not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:37:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What to do with Iran?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.