Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
The voter fraud,.. fraud... (Read 333 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The voter fraud,.. fraud...
Reply #15 - 07/27/12 at 10:09:16

Quote:
there a difference between disenfranchising and discrimination.

These words have two totally different, unrelated,  meanings..
Not related or comparable...
I'm not accusing anyone of discrimination,.. never said anything to imply it...I'm said disenfranchisement, and that's what I meant...

There is absolutely no problem with my position...
Why?... Because several Rep's have publicly admitted that this is being done to suppress voter turnout to their advantage... Illegal..
My position,.. is... vote tampering, gerrymandering, suppression, and disenfranchisement, of legal voters is illegal... period...
It is being done,.. and it is illegal...

Loans, or jobs, are not Constitutional rights... voting is...
Discrimination in hiring or lending is a civil right issue and illegal... nothing to do with ID's... nothing to do with voting...
The right to vote is the most sacred right... above all others...

Straight from the (R) Pennsylvania House Leader's mouth...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #16 - 07/27/12 at 10:31:43

Serowbot wrote on 07/27/12 at 09:29:33:
Greg wrote on 07/27/12 at 09:10:50:
I don't understand why this is an issue.

Does it matter?...
It is a simple fact, that nation wide, millions of legal  US citizens will be disenfranchised by this,.. and it being done for that purpose... to disenfranchise legal voters...
It is not being done to correct any problem,... only to shift the vote to Republican...
Pennsylvania,.. has no recorded case of voter fraud in it's history, ever...

I imagine Vladimir Putin is taking notes... Huh...

YES...it matters. If the only reason to not require ID is so illegals can vote, that is a problem. If no ID was required previously, how does PA know there was no fraud? And if by preventing the illegals from voting elects a republican, so be it. Personally, I believe both dems and reps are cut from the same cloth. They will both screw us in the end. Anyway, if you think the illegals should vote just to get a democrat in office, there is a problem somewhere.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/27/12 at 10:44:30

These words have two totally different, unrelated, meanings..
Not related or comparable...
I'm not accusing anyone of discrimination,.. never said anything to imply it...I'm said disenfranchisement, and that's what I meant...

Oh come on…. ! That’s not even remotely close to be true… the words are totally differently, unrelated, not comparable??? Really?

I’ve seen the video, but the spirit behind your posting is more than a little disingenuous isn’t it? Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and tell me if these poor, minority, disenfranchised voters were solid republican votes, you’d be nearly as concerned? You wouldn't give a rat's behind.... Let’s not lie about that fact.

Republicans clearly want to minimize the votes of a solid Democratic block while you want to get them. This is no different than the votes in the panhandle of Florida being scrutinized closer in the 2000 election debacle in an effort to minimize the military vote which is typically solidly republican. In fact, democrats often play games with military votes.  So, let’s not pretend to have some kind of high ground that doesn’t exist…..

so, is requiring photo ID to obtain a home loan discrimination and in violation of fair lending laws?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/27/12 at 10:48:38

transcript from a reporter showing up to vote in DC which apparently doesn't require photo ID. Guess who the guy said he was and was given a ballot..

attorney general eric holder voted in the d.c. primary. or did he? cnbc's bertha coombs joins us with more on that and the latest break in headlines coming to the cnbc newsroom. good evening, bertha. this is the latest video showing a young man pretending attorney general eric holder and asking for his ballot to vote at a washington, d.c. polling place. the poll worker offers it prom promptly without question.

But, there's no voter fraud, nope, nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.... !

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 07/27/12 at 10:50:38

I think,.. no, I know, it's a solution to a non existent problem, that will sway an election against the will of the people... just as it's designed to do...
Illegals don't vote... I suppose they theoretically could try, but they don't...
... and if they did want too,... do you think it's that hard to get a fake ID?...
It's not about illegals, or ID's,... it's about disenfranchising legal voters...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 07/27/12 at 10:57:00

WebsterMark wrote on 07/27/12 at 10:48:38:
transcript from a reporter showing up to vote in DC which apparently doesn't require photo ID. Guess who the guy said he was and was given a ballot..

attorney general eric holder voted in the d.c. primary. or did he? cnbc's bertha coombs joins us with more on that and the latest break in headlines coming to the cnbc newsroom. good evening, bertha. this is the latest video showing a young man pretending attorney general eric holder and asking for his ballot to vote at a washington, d.c. polling place. the poll worker offers it prom promptly without question.

But, there's no voter fraud, nope, nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.... !

CNBC commits voter fraud,.. to prove there is voter fraud...

That's like breaking the window, to prove the window is broken...

They call it, "Gottcha" journalism...  Like the Pimp idiot at PP...
Let's commit a crime, to prove there was a crime... Huh...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 07/27/12 at 11:04:44

Look... dispute it all you want...
The House Leader of Pennsylvania has said what it is, and why...  on tape...
Case closed...

If you like winning by taking away people's rights, good for you...
I'd honestly rather loose...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/27/12 at 11:25:04

so there is a fundamental difference in requiring a photo ID to borrow money, but not to vote?

Does that really and truly make sense to you?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 07/27/12 at 11:28:22

Uh huh... Huh...

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #24 - 07/27/12 at 11:46:43

Serowbot, again, I haven't researched it enough to have an informed opinion. Could you provide me with a specific example of who this will disenfranchise or discriminate against? I truly want to understand...

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 07/27/12 at 13:01:05

For the purposes of this particular election, besides people without Photo ID,...many people won't know that their ID is invalid...
It will be invalid, if it is expired...(I've forgotten that myself, and found myself driving with the ID out of date)...
If it has no expiration date... (Several College students in PA. reported that their Student ID didn't have an expiration date, which would render them invalid for voting)...
... and of course, homebound elderly and invalids may have difficulty getting proper requirements together to get ID's (Birth certs may be lost, or with relatives in other states)(some people don't have passport or they might be expired)...
Urban dwellers may have never had a photo ID because they don't drive,...they may not know how to get one or where the DMV is, or what they need to bring...
20% of Philly residents don't have a drivers license or photo ID...
750,000 estimated statewide...
That might create some long waiting lines to get ID...

All in all it's quite a mess,.. and PA has no record of voter fraud in it's history...
...and right wing is only doing this to give Romney an advantage...

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #26 - 07/27/12 at 13:18:06

Serowbot wrote on 07/27/12 at 13:01:05:
For the purposes of this particular election, besides people without Photo ID,...many people won't know that their ID is invalid...
It will be invalid, if it is expired...(I've forgotten that myself, and found myself driving with the ID out of date)...
If it has no expiration date... (Several College students in PA. reported that their Student ID didn't have an expiration date, which would render them invalid for voting)...
... and of course, homebound elderly and invalids may have difficulty getting proper requirements together to get ID's (Birth certs may be lost, or with relatives in other states)(some people don't have passport or they might be expired)...
Urban dwellers may have never had a photo ID because they don't drive,...they may not know how to get one or where the DMV is, or what they need to bring...
That might create some long waiting lines to get ID...

All in all it's quite a mess,.. and PA has no record of voter fraud in it's history...
...and right wing is only doing this to give Romney an advantage...

If those are the requirements, many are valid concerns. I still question how PA knows there was no voter fraud. Not saying there was. I wish we could do something that would guarantee neither Romney or Obama gets elected. I would be down with that!

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 07/27/12 at 13:36:55

I can't believe those numbers are correct.

as far as fraud happening, of course it does. You wouldn't know the name John Kennedy if it wasn't for voter fraud.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 07/27/12 at 15:45:55

Sad that people have an expired ID, personally, I dont see a problem with an expired ID,,THEY didnt expire & the ID WAS valid & if it looks like them,, it probably them.
IF asking for an ID "disenfranchises" someone,, thats their problem.,ID is free in many cases,, if someone is so distant from reality they have no ID in America,, odds are they have no business in a voting booth,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #29 - 07/27/12 at 20:13:13

Fla. Republican: "We wanted to suppress black votes".

.....um, yeah. We know

<snip>

In the debate over new laws meant to curb voter fraud in places like Florida, Democrats always charge that Republicans are trying to suppress the vote of liberal voting blocs like blacks and young people, while Republicans just laugh at such ludicrous and offensive accusations. That is, every Republican except for Florida’s former Republican Party chairman Jim Greer, who, scorned by his party and in deep legal trouble, blew the lid off what he claims was a systemic effort to suppress the black vote. In a 630-page deposition recorded over two days in late May, Greer, who is on trial for corruption charges, unloaded a litany of charges against the “whack-a-do, right-wing crazies” in his party, including the effort to suppress the black vote.

In the deposition, released to the press yesterday, Greer mentioned a December 2009 meeting with party officials. “I was upset because the political consultants and staff were talking about voter suppression and keeping blacks from voting,” he said, according to the Tampa Bay Times. He also said party officials discussed how “minority outreach programs were not fit for the Republican Party,” according to the AP.

The comments, if true (he is facing felony corruption charges and has an interest in scorning his party), would confirm what critics have long suspected. Florida Gov. Rick Scott is currently facing inquiries from the Justice Department and pressure from civil rights groups over his purging of voter rolls in the state, an effort that critics say has disproportionately targeted minorities and other Democratic voters. One group suing the state claims up to 87 percent of the voters purged from the rolls so far have been people of color, though other estimates place that number far lower. Scott has defended the purge, even though he was erroneously listed as dead himself on the rolls in 2006.

As Vanity Fair noted in a big 2004 story on the Sunshine State’s voting problems, “Florida is a state with a history of disenfranchising blacks.” In the state’s notoriously botched 2000 election, the state sent a list of 50,000 alleged ex-felons to the counties, instructing them to purge those names from their rolls. But it turned out that list included 20,000 innocent people, 54 percent of whom were black, the magazine reported. Just 15 percent of the state’s population is black. There were also reports that polling stations in black neighborhoods were understaffed, leading to long lines that kept some people from voting that year. The NAACP and ACLU sued the state over that purge. A Gallup poll in December of 2000 found that 68 percent of African-Americans nationally felt black voters were less likely to have their votes counted fairly in Florida.

<end snip>

The way Repubs win is not very democratic, or American. It's criminal felony fraud.

We not only have this mass voter suppression by the pubs, we have the super secret software electronic voting machines flip an enormous amount of votes, too.

Machines that flip votes from one candidate ( D ) to the other ( R ), is called STEALING those votes. Those votes were for the Democrat, yet the Republican got them. HOW?- By stealing them.

You never hear of machines flipping votes from R to D do you?

The machines, no matter the origin, have had their "applog" removed from the database software. No applog, no record of activity except what is supposedly chosen by the voter. Any backdoor
modification of the table data is not auditable. Mass updates are possible without detection. As to the other obvious maneuvers to suppress voting and so on... I think that's just a nice stew to keep a balance of fraudulent activity - the old "hiding in broad daylight" approach. If they can create a close enough margin with the obvious crap and the media's "balanced" reporting, the machines can then deliver the coup de grace. Afterward, we can look on while the hand wringing starts over the "strange" exit polling and so on.

UNTIL WE FIX THE VOTING, THE VOTING IS FIXED.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 21:26:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The voter fraud,.. fraud...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.