Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
rough day for conservatives... (Read 280 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: rough day for conservatives...
Reply #45 - 07/13/12 at 06:03:37

What boggles My mind is your complete lack of willingness to expose yourself to information that would challenge your belief.

Who says I haven’t exposed myself to some of your information?...  Just because I don’t drop everything and say Jog’s right, there a secret cabal likes something straight out of the Vinci Code movie that meets and decides every major event in the world?

How can I take you seriously after going over your 9/11 conspiracy views? The stuff you put up as evidence is downright silly and easily debunked time and time again. Why would I invest 30 minutes listening to a YouTube video about other topics?  Talk about  complete lack of willingness to expose yourself to information that would challenge your belief.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 07/13/12 at 06:47:17

you say youve looked at the info Ive POsted,, I didnt say the things they say, they did, & how can anyone listen to what Izerbyt says about the education system & not believe it? She has the history in DC & then we look at whats happened in the schools, what she says explains observed reality,, I can think of no other plausible answer for the condition of the schools.

There is plenty of evidence to show 9/11 was not explainable simply by
airplanes did it. Lots of good people have put their careers on the line to say so, the official report doesnt explain building 7, at all,
That there are people arguing against that position doesn't "debunk" the position,  until a rational explanation for the collapse is found,

asymmetrical damage, symmetrical collapse, doesnt add up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #47 - 07/13/12 at 21:17:57

"Star; here's my reply:  shut up you commie rat cry baby.....How's that?"

Grin Grin Grin

Ah JOG, forget about Webster. He sucks at the teat of FOX and Rush. You are spinning your wheels there...might as well talk to a toilet that hasn't been flushed in a while, it would be a more pleasant experience than talking to the web. It's a wonder he's smart enough to remember to breath. Grin

I say let Web embrace stupidity. He's good at it.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 18:42:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › rough day for conservatives...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.