Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
rough day for conservatives... (Read 280 times)
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: rough day for conservatives...
Reply #15 - 06/29/12 at 05:31:31

Mark, this is good i can tell you are a Mitt fan, cover both sides.  Roll Eyes

I think any day that Americans can get health care is good.  Smiley

PEACE. The higest court has ruled....move on.

Go to bed tonight with the thought that alot of sick little boys and girls will be taken care of!!  Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/29/12 at 05:59:56

Go to bed tonight with the thought that alot of sick little boys and girls will be taken care of!!  

the ones planned parenthood don't kill....

PEACE. The higest court has ruled....move on.

i'm very much at peach, but there will be no moving on. I am not if favor of the US decending into Europe. No thanks....

I'm a Mitt fan by default.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 06/29/12 at 06:21:44

Im no Mitt fan, Im no Bammy fan, we have no one who is going to change any policy that has brought us to where we are. Onwards! Toward the cliff.
As the police state emerges & the dollar heads toward the lower portion of the toilet bowl.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/29/12 at 07:14:22

Let’s keep some perspective. There are about 10 million things more important in my life today than Mitt Romney, Obamacare, republicans, democrats etc....

The slide into European style poverty and decadence is a slow one and we have plenty of opportunity to at least slow this ship a little bit and enjoy what we have with this country, at least for a while longer.

However, it’s a fact that nothing last forever and the US will go the way of every other culture at some point which is to say we'll change and be mostly unrecognizable to what we are today and this law speeds up the inevitable. The unfortunate part is that we’re doing it to ourselves.

I was watching Hopey-change’s statement yesterday and it reminded me of some people we know. They gave their kids what they wanted when they were young and let them get by with murder. As they got into high school, they couldn’t say no to teenage drinking so they let them drink with their friends in the house because they were more interested in being cool than being parents. Couldn’t see that someone has to be the adult and look at the big picture. Today, one kid’s in rehab, another on the street, slight hope for the 3rd, but it’s an uphill battle cause high school was just a big party for her. Now what are they supposed to do that the bill’s coming due? Life without mommy and daddy acting like a slightly older child is tough. Obama is promising all this stuff and some of you guys are sucking it up like gravy. Free healthcare, low prescriptions, don’t have to worry about anything again…..

The huge cost of obamacare will have to be paid somehow. The liberals have this goofy notion that this law will be funded by insurance company’s excessive profits and that will pay for everything. By the time their stupidity is on full display, we’ll have lower healthcare quality, less services and less technology. The “evil rich” will not suffer because they’ll have their ‘black market’ avenues to get services without waiting, just like they do in Europe today.

I think Obamacare will ultimately be paid for by virtually eliminating our military. I know there are a multitude of fools out there that can’t wait for us to ‘keep our nose out of everyone’s business’ but they’ll howl and cry when that power vacuum is filled by another nation. And it will be filled, have no doubt. China? Seems the most logical choice but who knows. And when that happens, the good ‘ole USA won’t be able to respond. Then what???

But it's Friday and i'm done for the week. going to shelve all this for 3 days and enjoy the beautiful world we have.

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/29/12 at 13:55:54

Mark, if the republicans were not so dead...set against birth controll there would be far fewer abortions, think about it.

BTW i think late term abortion is murder!   I would much rather pay for a 10 dollar shot that prevents a baby for 6 months rather than killing them 7 months later!!  Birth controll prevents abortions!

Limblow says any women taking birth control is a slutword....BS does your wife girlfriend mother take it are they all whores...i dont think so, sex is gonna happen human nature, which is better birth controll or abortion. its an easy answer for any rational person.  

Any day kids and other Americans can sleep better knowing an ins company can no longer decide if you live or die is good.   Smiley

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 06/29/12 at 14:38:36

Drifter wrote on 06/29/12 at 13:55:54:
Mark, if the republicans were not so dead...set against birth controll there would be far fewer abortions, think about it.

Dude, if you honestly believe that the daughters of repubs arent on BC, youre beyond help/.

BTW i think late term abortion is murder!  
Yep, as is early term.

I would much rather pay for a 10 dollar shot that prevents a baby for 6 months rather than killing them 7 months later!!  Birth controll prevents abortions!

Yep,, it sure does. I guess you also think the women in the clinics getting them are from Pub families. Well,, that certainly explains why more than 1/2 of blacks conceived die in an abortion procedure, since poor blacks are well known to be card carrying Pubs.

Limblow says any women taking birth control is a slutword..

No, he didnt say that. He said that about some gal who wanted something in excess of $2,000,00 / year for her BC,

..BS does your wife girlfriend mother take it are they all whores...i dont think so, sex is gonna happen human nature, which is better birth controll or abortion. its an easy answer for any rational person.  

Any day kids and other Americans can sleep better knowing an ins company can no longer decide if you live or die is good.   Smiley

Like they arent gonna decide who gets treatment & who doesnt... dream ON,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 06/29/12 at 14:53:56

WebsterMark wrote on 06/29/12 at 05:14:22:
..it’s not like he (Jesus) could go to Hopey-change’s side and keep his mouth shut while you pull babies most of the way out, poke a hole in their head and suck their brains out

Partial birth abortions, (banned since 03')... were very, very rare...
Estimated at 0.17%...  less than 2 per 1,000...
Only used in extreme circumstances, usually involving the life of the mother, or occasionally due to some extreme deformity of the fetus/child...  Children can be born with their spines outside of their bodies, or with water brains, or any number of horrors...
Jesus thanks you for forcing them into this world...

If you believe they feel pain... and even I do at 27 weeks,... believe this...
You aren't giving them a "gift" of life...

Jesus,.. I truly believe, would have mercy...  
His father on the other hand, allowed their creation...
For that,.. I'm very disappointed... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
heroicseven

oops, I broke it.

San Diego
Reply #22 - 06/29/12 at 15:36:25

Health care shmealthcare. Lets get these dillholes in washington to balance the budget. It would be a shame for everyone to get healthcare only to have the contry fall into bankruptcy. This bill seems to rely on taxes to generate revenue. Not a good look when everyones pockets turn to dust. Just my thought on the whole thing. Seems like a big distraction to me. Keeps people from poking their noses into the real problems.

also, socks are a conspiracy. I just havent figured out the endgame. Tongue

00' raptor - supertrapp - 52.5 - 155 - half spacer - versaved
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 06/29/12 at 15:39:19

heroicseven wrote on 06/29/12 at 15:36:25:
...also, socks are a conspiracy. I just havent figured out the endgame. Tongue

Must be diabolical!... Grin...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 06/29/12 at 15:48:12

Strange how its so uncool to believe there could be a conspiracy.. with all the conspiracies that have been seen in the world,
I WONDER where the social pressure came from to deride those who believe there is a conspiracy came from?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 06/29/12 at 17:04:56

There have been, are, and always will be conspiracies....
... but, everything isn't a conspiracy... and everyone isn't a conspirator...

Some folks are just plain rotten or stupid without help from anybody... and in cahoots with no one... no conspiracy... just people focused on self promotion, greed, and power...

I can't think of a single issue in which you and Alex Jones don't see conspiracy...
Rep's are dupe's to their agenda,.. Dem's are dupe's to theirs,.. and you are duped by conspiracy plots everywhere...
No difference... you're no more right, or wrong, than any one else... just off to the side of most issues...
... but in arguing the merits or flaws of and idea... conspiracy plots lack substance...

In the healthcare thread earlier, I pointed out the lack of logic...
Obamacare is a plot,.. drug companies and HMO's are in on it... they spent $250 million to fight it, but that's a subterfuge... They are lying, their ads are lies,.. but, you believe the lies they say, because Obamacare is a plot, and the lies spell out the plot... that drug companies and HMO's are in on...
This is circular logic...  at some point it should become apparent that this cannot be entirely so...
Huh...

IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #26 - 06/29/12 at 18:29:53

Oh, and by the way, the individual mandate was proposed 20 years ago by the Heritage Foundation, that well-known commie hippy pinko leftist think tank. Yes, the same Heritage Foudation before which Mitch McConnell said the GOP's #1 prioty was to bring down Pres. Obama. #1, indeed, and so what if there's profound collateral damage to the U.S.?

Now THAT is a conspiracy. And THAT is why the tea brewers are so unhappy with Roberts. After all, anybody who thinks corporations are people oughta be a slam dunk on healthcare, right?

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #27 - 06/29/12 at 19:03:06

Maybe a good excercise would be to look over a conspiracy that is so dumb and ill-supported that Justin cannot possibly believe it.. maybe the one about how NASA faked the moon landings.. and pick the conspiracy apart.. then note the kind of skepticism that is.. look at how those dots do NOT connect..  then apply that same skepticism to other conspiracies.  Look at how similar sleights of hand are used in more "mainstream"  Roll Eyes conspiracy theories.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 06/29/12 at 19:06:38

[quote author=4D5254534E4978487840525E15270 link=1340905179/15#20 date=1341005916]Drifter wrote on 06/29/12 at 13:55:54:
Limblow says any women taking birth control is a slutword..

No, he didnt say that. He said that about some gal who wanted something in excess of $2,000,00 / year for her BC,

off topic, but that in of itself is where Limbaugh fails, listening comprehension, it wasn't $3,000 a month, or $3,000 a year, it was $3,000 over the entire time in law school.  and yes, that is still on the high side, but she was a lawyer activist making a dramatic point to emphasize her point, even though that stretch cost her some lambasting by Limbaugh's ilk

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 06/29/12 at 19:48:05

Boule’tard wrote on 06/29/12 at 19:03:06:
Maybe a good excercise would be to look over a conspiracy that is so dumb and ill-supported that Justin cannot possibly believe it.. maybe the one about how NASA faked the moon landings.. and pick the conspiracy apart.. then note the kind of skepticism that is.. look at how those dots do NOT connect..  then apply that same skepticism to other conspiracies.  Look at how similar sleights of hand are used in more "mainstream"  Roll Eyes conspiracy theories.

I think JOG believes the landings to be fake...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 21:27:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › rough day for conservatives...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.