Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
rough day for conservatives... (Read 280 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: rough day for conservatives...
Reply #30 - 06/29/12 at 20:10:46

We went to the moon,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #31 - 07/03/12 at 05:14:35

"I think Obamacare will ultimately be paid for by virtually eliminating our military. I know there are a multitude of fools out there that can’t wait for us to ‘keep our nose out of everyone’s business’ but they’ll howl and cry when that power vacuum is filled by another nation. And it will be filled, have no doubt. China? Seems the most logical choice but who knows. And when that happens, the good ‘ole USA won’t be able to respond. Then what???"

Typical dumb-ass rhetoric from the kool-ade brigade.

Billions of dollars (we don't have) to maim, kill, and hurt.

But not one dime to heal.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/03/12 at 08:16:36

Billions of dollars (we don't have) to maim, kill, and hurt.

But not one dime to heal.

oh geez.... what's next? a group hug? Sit around in a circle and talk about our feelings?  Maybe an acoustic guitar folk song solo?

You're that wimpy dude Bluto takes the guitar from in Animal House and smashes it to pieces...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 07/03/12 at 09:12:32

Web, I dont agree with Star . I dont like this bill at all & I dont believe its constitutional in any way, BUT,, The point he is making is we spend so much to spread death & destruction ( all in the name of spreaddin d'mokrusee, ya see) but havent the desire to spend on healing. I can see that,, I dont agree with how its being done, I dont believe this is gonna help America. I believe this will be one more nail in the coffin for us fiscally AND I expect the Tax to increase And I expect to see Government tell us we MUst do certain things in order to keep our insurance, like take vaccines,, & Ill be tellin them to shove it.

Ohh, I said all that to say this,, Theres a certain amount of smugness & condescension that is expected in here,, but if thats all there is in a reply, no counterpoint, its kinda nasty even for in here.,.Ive probably done it, Ill likely do it again, but I dont like seeing it & I dont want to see this place turn into a place where its just insults, we Are unsupervised, but strictly p[ersonal attacks arent cool.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/03/12 at 11:13:29

BUT,, The point he is making is we spend so much to spread death & destruction

JOG; nope; his panties were in a bunch and he was just looking for a way to call me a name, that’s all.

unsupervised, but strictly p[ersonal attacks arent cool.

I was responding to a couple of shots at myself. I made a valid point about how o-care is going to be paid for, but he could find an article to cut and paste from to call his own so he resorted to a liberal's fall back position. It's not new.

Sorry, but Star is the poster-boy for the feminization of this nation and while I unfortunately think they’ll win in the end, (this great nation won’t last forever)  that doesn’t mean I’m going down without a fight.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 07/03/12 at 15:52:10

Even if you win the fight with "the Left" we are goin down. The system is filled with people who are bringing it down. Just go back & look at the groups who are represented in every presidents cabinet since Kennedy.,Doesnt matter if its a D or an R in office, the only agenda that gets forwarded is that of the globalists,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 07/03/12 at 17:16:34

Wouldn't the opposite of globalism be communism?...
As in,.. closing all borders and restricting commerce to the point of shutting out the rest of the world?...
I think the USSR tried that,.. and it didn't work...

The world is a small place,.. and it gets smaller every day... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 07/03/12 at 19:26:10

Like I said Row, a few weeks, a few hours a day & Bingo,, youd be seein whats happening.

ho financed Lenin and Trotsky? - The Wild Boar Network ...
As we shall see in the following section, the Bolshevik revolution actually was financed by wealthy financiers in London and New York. Lenin and Trotsky were on the ...
www.wildboar.net/.../whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html - Cached
The Vatic Project: Who financed Lenin and Trotsky?
As we shall see in the following section, the Bolshevik revolution actually was financed by wealthy financiers in London and New York. Lenin and Trotsky were ...
vaticproject.blogspot.com/2012/01/who-financed-lenin-and... - Cached
mhp: Lenin, Trotsky and the Bolshevik Revolution
Leon Trotsky Returns from New York; Nikolai Lenin Returns From London ... 20 million in Jacob Schiff gold to help finance the ... to the Knickerbocker Column in the New York Journal ...
modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FinalWarning&C=7.3 - Cached
Vladimir Lenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early Life
   |
   Revolutionary...
   |
   The February...
   |
   The April Theses

Financed by his mother, he returned to Switzerland to stay in a ... Lenin was enthusiastic about new mass communication technology like the radio and the ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin - Cached
More results from en.wikipedia.org »
Lenin - WHALE
As we shall see, the Knights financed Lenin and Hitler from Wall Street, also using ... headquarters for the Knights was and is St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York.
www.whale.to/b/lenin.html - Cached

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #38 - 07/03/12 at 20:09:03

I dont think that Husein Health will bring the US down, it is simply a marking point on the downward curve we have been on since heaven knows - WWI?    The sad fact is if you make transportation cheap enough, countries with cheap labor and lax or non existent environmental laws will slowly get mot of the jobs.  Who owns those companies and takes the profits are the small group of very wealthy.  They are not nationalist - they are capitalists..and since money is thought of as power, they will continue to hoard it and use it when desireable.  The hard thing to do is not get too greedy, and we are reaching that point.  Maybee we'll get another plague and set the clocks back to the 1300's.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 07/12/12 at 11:12:49

Webster you contribute nothing to these discussions but snark and name calling...it's childish and irritating to the rest of us.
Isn't it time you grow up and join the adults here?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #40 - 07/12/12 at 12:03:36

Serowbot wrote on 07/03/12 at 17:16:34:
Wouldn't the opposite of globalism be communism?...
As in,.. closing all borders and restricting commerce to the point of shutting out the rest of the world?...
I think the USSR tried that,.. and it didn't work...

The world is a small place,.. and it gets smaller every day... Huh...

I think that usually typifies isolationism.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 07/12/12 at 17:00:42

Webster you contribute nothing to these discussions but snark and name calling...it's childish and irritating to the rest of us.
Isn't it time you grow up and join the adults here?

Star; here's my reply:  shut up you commie rat cry baby.....

How's that?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #42 - 07/12/12 at 17:53:01

& I post things that explain how the global elite $$$ power created the "communist threat" & no one even bothers to study it,, Stay with what youve been taught,, its deadly.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 07/12/12 at 20:21:22

That’s because it's Baloney Sandwich. There is no global conspiracy lurking around every corner.  There is no puzzle to put together. It’s not a super secret I need some wise man who made a video on YouTube  to explain to me.

There are men tainted with the infection of greed and those who thirst for power. Sometimes they act in conjunction with one another when it suits their needs and at other times, they act alone. Or, several take the same course independently of one another.  They have always been around and they will always be around.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 07/12/12 at 20:39:59

You couldnt be more wrong, Youve spent much time avoiding the evidence, Ive spent much time studying it, I believe Ive presented sufficient evidence to show anyone with an ounce of curiosity theres something going on that isnt explained by the normal line of crap we get from news sources. You can believe theres no coordinated move to destroy America & control the world by a global elite, but that wont stop you from being victimized by it. Its happening as we speak., its been going on for at least 100 years, History, as it is taught, will not let you connect the dots.,,it requires HUNTING for it,, &, since youre convinced its not there, as most are, youre not gonna find it, What boggles My mind is your complete lack of willingness to expose yourself to information that would challenge your belief.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 18:40:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › rough day for conservatives...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.