Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
rough day for conservatives... (Read 280 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

rough day for conservatives...
06/28/12 at 10:39:39

Fair is fair, it's a rough day for me.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: rough day for conservatives...
Reply #1 - 06/28/12 at 10:58:19

Worse,... you were gobsmacked...  

Might be a good day for a double scotch with lunch... Cheers... Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/28/12 at 11:00:10

for once, i tend to agree with your point of view Sew...

IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #3 - 06/28/12 at 11:08:40

Aw don't feel so bad, is it much different from Medicare? Just another incremental step.

Here is a positive spin on it. I was listening to the Neal Boortz show the other day and a caller brought up an angle I had not heard before. He said something like:  "I'm a small business owner.  I think Obamacare is going to help me, and thus stimulate the overall economy by freeing up small business owners from having to set up health care plans for our employees. Now instead of having all that expense, we'll just tell them to take the public option."  Boortz did not have a retort for that one, he just said "interesting" and moved on. He should have said "Well ultimately, you and your employees WILL pay for it, one way or the other. The question is, do you want a percentage skimmed off and sent to government administrators, or do you want all of your allocated health care money going to that purpose?"

Hilarious how everyone thinks they will come out ahead on this deal.  Not mathematically possible.

"The state is the great fiction by which everybody seeks to live at the expense of everybody else." -Frederic Bastiat

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/28/12 at 11:33:17

rough day for conservatives...???

Nope, its a rough day for All Americans, only there are some who just dont see it yet,Theyre celebrating something as a "Win" thats gonna hurt them in the long run, & hurt us all.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Doug

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Texarkana, AR
Reply #5 - 06/28/12 at 13:57:41

I think I need a beer... or two... or ten. When I sober up maybe, just maybe I'll realize I was imagining things.  :'(

"Can't do + won't do = don't do. Can do + will do = do do." xD
  IP Logged
Doug

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Texarkana, AR
Reply #6 - 06/28/12 at 14:03:26

With the passing of this bill the executive branch now has way too much control.

IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #7 - 06/28/12 at 15:51:17

Doug wrote on 06/28/12 at 14:03:26:
With the passing of this bill the executive branch now has way too much control.

With Citizens United, people you'll never know, see or vote for have FAR too much control.  YOYO "healthcare" in a nation ruled by Monsanto, et. al., can't be a good thing.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
Doug

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Texarkana, AR
Reply #8 - 06/28/12 at 15:53:34

Arizuno wrote on 06/28/12 at 15:51:17:
With Citizens United, people you'll never know, see or vote for have FAR too much control.  YOYO "healthcare" in a nation ruled by Monsanto, et. al., can't be a good thing.

Hmm... Well said.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 06/28/12 at 17:08:49

Its such a huge game, Im so sorry I cant do the Spock mind meld with you guys & let you see what it all looks like..but, in short, the eugenicists have taken control from behind the scenes. DC is NOT at all responsive to the will of the people.,IF this were a REpresentative form of government, the bill would never have passed, because the pol;ls ALL showed more than 60% against this bill,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 06/28/12 at 18:03:19

JOG,.. you just listen to way too much Alex Jones...

Socks are a conspiracy to him ... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/28/12 at 18:10:59

No, dude, Ive looked into things without anyone holding my hand. I saw things didnt add up when I was a whopping 12 years old. It has taken me this long to dig up the loose ends that start to make the things I see make sense, & the reasons behind the things arent at all beneficial to you & me,
Theres no justifying Nafta., Theres no way to just say Ohhh, well,, it was a mistake, & Gatt, too, & so many of our policies that cause you & me Pain, but, they just dont make sense any other way, well, not for most folks,. but they werent mistakes,, they are part of a long term goal. The goal is twisted & convoluted & not at all nice,
& the global elite have a code of ethics & they, like Indians counting coup, tell us what they plan to do, & they believe that Since we dont rebel, we agree with their plan & if we dont see it coming, after all the hints & clues are laid out, we deserve what we get. They see us the same way a rancher sees a cow. Just one more income stream,, right up until its no longer profitable, then its a liability,

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 06/28/12 at 19:19:32

Doug wrote on 06/28/12 at 14:03:26:

um, the legislative branch passes taxes and stuff like this right?

IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #13 - 06/28/12 at 23:13:31

While most people like the CARE provided by "Obamacare", the the right wing hate-peddling machine has convinced many of them to hate Obama, and thus "Obamacare". My, we're all such loving Christians... Well, that guy from Nazareth wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell here today.
Even Nixon thought universal health care was a good idea. Pity people like his pal Roger Ailes don't.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/29/12 at 05:14:22

While most people like the CARE provided by "Obamacare", the the right wing hate-peddling machine has convinced many of them to hate Obama, and thus "Obamacare". My, we're all such loving Christians... Well, that guy from Nazareth wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell here today.
Even Nixon thought universal health care was a good idea. Pity people like his pal Roger Ailes don't.

You’re right about that Ari….. that guy from Nazareth can’t hang with anyone…

it’s not like he could go to Hopey-change’s side and keep his mouth shut while you pull babies most of the way out, poke a hole in their head and suck their brains out or kill baby girls because selfish parents wanted a designer baby boy instead. That might be a tough pill for him to swallow...

Guess he’d have to strike out on his own like he did couple thousand years ago…

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 18:42:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › rough day for conservatives...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.