Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Lancer's Performance Parts (Read 12466 times)
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: Lancer's Performance Parts
Reply #30 - 02/22/13 at 03:55:50

HJH wrote on 02/21/13 at 10:57:31:
I presume there was one performance carburetor kit and it is now gone?
Comes under the heading of you snooze you lose.

I have one but it MAY be taken already; got an email yesterday so he has first call on it.  It he does not take it then you will be next in line for it.
My move to Oklahoma is close at hand so after this one it may be a month or two before I can devote time to bike parts again.

IP Logged
HJH

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cheyenne, WY
Reply #31 - 02/22/13 at 12:19:39

If the other guy takes this one, consider me next in line, whenever you get around to it.  If he backs out, I'll take the one you've got.

Silver '02, Dyna, Raptor Petcock, VM carb at 6000 ft, Q2 needle, 12.5 pilot, 170 main, UFO, Verslavy, Pirelli 150/90, Plexistar 2 Windshield, K&N filter, Tourmaster II bag, Progressive Shocks
  IP Logged
HJH

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cheyenne, WY
Reply #32 - 03/09/13 at 13:13:40

Just bought the carb off eBay, I think.  I'd really like it with the Dial-a-Jet and UFO installed, as per the info on eBay, even if I have to wait until after your move.

Silver '02, Dyna, Raptor Petcock, VM carb at 6000 ft, Q2 needle, 12.5 pilot, 170 main, UFO, Verslavy, Pirelli 150/90, Plexistar 2 Windshield, K&N filter, Tourmaster II bag, Progressive Shocks
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #33 - 03/11/13 at 01:48:02

HJH wrote on 03/09/13 at 13:13:40:
Just bought the carb off eBay, I think.  I'd really like it with the Dial-a-Jet and UFO installed, as per the info on eBay, even if I have to wait until after your move.

Woke really freaking early with head/neck pain ... pretty much part of my daily life so just have to roll with it ... but just saw your ebay/paypal purchase verification on the carb kit.  I can add the UFO and Dial-a-jet but as noted before it will take a some time.  I am on the road on the way to Oklahoma and in a motel now, with 2 more days to go.  I am not sure exactly when I can put the carb together for you.   My guess right now is that it may take several weeks before I can get to it. I have the carb and I think I have a spare UFO on hand, but will need to order the DAJ.  The UFO & DAJ are $35 & $75 with $10 shp.
** I also need to know the model year of your bike so the correct throttle cable is included.
Go ahead and process the Paypal for the UFO & DAJ and I can call right away and get the DAJ ordered so I have it on hand when I'm able to put the kit together.

IP Logged
HJH

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cheyenne, WY
Reply #34 - 03/11/13 at 13:29:43

Thought I included the year of the bike in the comments - 2002.  The UFO and Dial-a-jet didn't show up as something you're selling when I was buying the carb, but I'll give it a try.  Get around to it when you can.

IP Logged
HJH

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cheyenne, WY
Reply #35 - 03/11/13 at 13:54:39

Payment for UFO and Dial-a-Jet sent.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #36 - 03/18/13 at 11:56:05

HJH wrote on 03/11/13 at 13:54:39:
Payment for UFO and Dial-a-Jet sent.

Arrived in OK, unloaded, resting and doing admin stuff for OK.
Should be able to get some time for bike stuff on a few days this next week.

IP Logged
Liffey3
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Austin, TX
Reply #37 - 04/08/13 at 09:55:32

Hi Lancer,
I would like to purchase a round slide carb with a Dial a jet and UFO as well as a performance CAM. Can you let me know price and stock? Thank you!

IP Logged
JPSBOBBER
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Quebec, Canada
Reply #38 - 04/09/13 at 16:11:55

Hi Lancer,
Could you get me a price for an extended throttle cable for a 1999 savage, but fitted with 10" ape hangers ? Thanks !

IP Logged
Liffey3
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Austin, TX
Reply #39 - 04/09/13 at 19:58:18

Hi lancer,
I sent an email regarding your reply. Since I have not posted ten times, I could not reply vie the forum message.

By the way, I forgot to mention my bike is a 2006 regarding the cables you mentioned.

Thank You!

IP Logged
harperlogan007
YaBB Newbies

Winter Haven, Fl
Reply #40 - 04/13/13 at 07:55:04

Do you have any more of the hard chrome mufflers?

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #41 - 04/13/13 at 14:53:35

harperlogan007 wrote on 04/13/13 at 07:55:04:
Do you have any more of the hard chrome mufflers?

Yes, I do.  I even think I can find them among all the other boxes.  
It helps that the muffler boxes are long and triangular. Smiley
I have 1 small and 1 large, and the large one has an extended section of pipe 2-3' long on the front end.  I may have a photo somewhere but if not I will take another.
$50 + shp.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #42 - 04/13/13 at 15:03:59

JPSBOBBER wrote on 04/09/13 at 16:11:55:
Hi Lancer,
Could you get me a price for an extended throttle cable for a 1999 savage, but fitted with 10" ape hangers ? Thanks !

It is best to put the bars on the bike and run a small flexible wire or chord from the throttle control on the bar down to the carb, following the exact route you want the cable to take.  When you have done that and marked the wire/chord where you want the end point to be, then take it off and stretch it out straight on a table or the floor and then measure it from end to end to within 1/2".  That is the length you will tell me to make the cable sheath.  
This is the best way to avoid a TOO LONG or TOO SHORT cable.
They cost too much and take to long to get to risk getting it wrong.
Not sure about price just yet.  I am working through a new source here in OK now, but should know something within a week.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #43 - 04/13/13 at 15:12:12

Liffey3 wrote on 04/08/13 at 09:55:32:
Hi Lancer,
I would like to purchase a round slide carb with a Dial a jet and UFO as well as a performance CAM. Can you let me know price and stock? Thank you!

Carb kit:  $369
DAJ:  $80
UFO:  $40
Cam:  $239+$50 core charge if you do not send your core at the beginning.  Core charge refunded as soon as your old core gets to me.

I have the carb but need jets & throttle cables for the '95-04 models.
I have some cables for the other model years.
Cables can take 2-3 weeks to get at times.
DAJ & UFO need to be ordered but are quick to arrive.
Camshafts take several weeks to get back from Webcam.

IP Logged
Liffey3
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Austin, TX
Reply #44 - 04/16/13 at 12:02:35

Hi Lancer,
I have been experiencing email issues. Can you email me at liffey3 at gmail.com? I will pay for the Carb, DAJ,  UFO and CAM. My Bike is a 2006. I am doing a 17/43 chain conversion and am a little heavy on the throttle, so whatever CAM will help make up the low end loss I will have with the chain conversion is the one I think I should go for. Number 2 or 3? I do not have the bike apart right now so I do not have a CAM to send. Do you have one to send initially? I am ready to go as the bike is being broke down the end of this week to get painting, new tank, wiring fixes etc.  I can pay by paypal when you want.

Thank you,
Jason

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 20:22:21

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Lancer's Performance Parts

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.