PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: Advice/comments? (NBR)
Reply #60 - 01/10/11 at 09:52:30

Boof ... wouldn't mind seein' that piece on Nfld. buddy ... no need to send the mag ... fire up a scan of the article if you can and then all here at Suzukisavage.com can enjoy!

youzguyz ... had the pleasure of meeting Reelthing and his lovely wife when they visited the St. John's (Nfld.) area back in the summer of '06 ... spend an evening sinking a few beer with 'em on George St.!

Reelthing ... you sir are a gentleman ... thank you and maybe I'll be able to pull something together by next Fall if I can get my life a bit more straightened away! The company I'll be working for has some engineering business in Houston so you never know. BTW beer drinkin', bonfires, fishin', Bikes and general heathen-ism is OK by me ... I'm not sophisticated enough for wine! LOL!!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Re: Advice/comments? (NBR)
Reply #61 - 01/10/11 at 14:50:57

BH, the point was most states favour the women as the 'Harmed' party and a LOT of women take advantage of that. Pretty much ALL lawyers will as well.
Thats not to say the odd man dont try to take advantage of the court system as well. But it usualy swings a lot more the womens way. Less so in recent years but women DO still get a major advantage in the divorce court system. So much for Equal Rights....lol

My EX and i had everything all divided and agreed upon, nice and civil. Got one lawyer to take care of the paper work and after 5 minutes with her alone HE became her lawyer and everything went out the window.
So I had to get nasty and she ended up getting less in the long run then she would of. My thoughts on lawyers(greedy) and pshchologists(useless) are this.

200 of them at the bottom of the ocean would be a good start.
Or like the chinese did in their communist revolution, line em up against a wall and shoot them...lol
In todays society so many small insignificant things get blown out of proportion and turned into lawsuits. Lawyers and the system have made people sue happy.
People ive known who used psychologists usualy end up more screwed up then they were. Angry

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 14:04:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Advice/comments? (NBR)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.