Enough is Enough. (Read 654 times)
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: Enough is Enough.
Reply #30 - 11/25/10 at 12:03:08

that was funny, and the last gal was very cute.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 11/25/10 at 15:09:56

I remember flying in the 1970' and they used metal detecting wands.
I thought it was dumb then, and now it is really dumb. The joke is that they don't check the cargo or baggage to any great deal. I someone wants to do some damage they will - the TSA won't stop them. It is a money making opportunity to sell X-ray garbage to the US. Chertkoff who headed Homeland Security under Bush is now a paid lobbyist for the Indian company selling these Xray machines to the US. It keeps the money rolling in to keep America scared of terrorists. Tell an airline passenger - get groped or Xrayed- you'd probably choose the Xray.
I say ditch it all. If it is your time you die. There is more risk to riding a motorcycle! Get rid of TSA, + Homeland (just like Fatherland and Nazi gestapo" Security. I don't like living in a police state. Lips Sealed Sad Angry

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #32 - 11/25/10 at 16:42:37

Death by Terror in Ten Years: 3,000.

Death by inadequate Health Care: 444,000.

If this government actually cared about National Security, they would have spent all the money they spent on wars and the police state on a National Health Care system.

I don't know how many die from murder, car accidents, plane crashes eg. Fewer people fly than drive cars eg. So we take a greater risk going to work each day than being the victim of a terrorist on a plane.

People have to draw a line in the sand and stop reacting to the Corporate State's scare tactics. Americans need to stop being such cowards. I saw a woman on TV today actually saying that she is willing to give up some rights in order to feel secure. What a perfect tool for a totalitarian government.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Stimpy - FSO
Serious Thumper

SuzukisSavage Int'l
Division

Germany - formerly SD, SoCal
Reply #33 - 11/25/10 at 19:37:26

Kate Beckinsdale gets stripped-searched at airport.

Happy Holiday traveling everyone!

Cheesy

Recently sold 97'savage (change of residence) - looking to buy another - just bought a temp, a great SR125 called 'methadone'
WWW Stimpy - FSO   IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #34 - 11/25/10 at 20:04:36

I think the body pats and imaging is simply an effort to increase staffing recruitment for what otherwise is a pretty crappy job.  If I got to wave my wand at kate B, I might think about coming out of retirement. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #35 - 11/25/10 at 21:14:13

Trippah wrote on 11/25/10 at 20:04:36:
I think the body pats and imaging is simply an effort to increase staffing recruitment for what otherwise is a pretty crappy job.  If I got to wave my wand at kate B, I might think about coming out of retirement. Grin Grin Grin

problem is,males search males ,females search females,you wouldn't like that job, in fact If I walked in you would quit.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #36 - 11/26/10 at 10:26:41

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
enough
Reply #37 - 11/26/10 at 13:33:27

try this,   if you see you that you are going through a full body scanner.  spend a few minutes to work up a big ole woody then go through.  give em an eyefull Cool

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 11/26/10 at 16:38:20

If I ever am forced to fly, I'll just not shower for about a week...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #39 - 11/26/10 at 23:13:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/26/10 at 16:38:20:

God help the really cute gal that sits next to you on the plane,and boy will you be kicking yourself.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 11/27/10 at 00:36:22

mick wrote on 11/26/10 at 23:13:57:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/26/10 at 16:38:20:

God help the really cute gal that sits next to you on the plane,and boy will you be kicking yourself.

Odds of me gettin molested by TSA?

High

Odds of me gettin molested by some cutie?

Low...

Id rather make some tsa jakass sick ,,

for 26 years in just a few months

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #41 - 11/29/10 at 05:49:21

For those of you who feel tat there is no real threat, what about the guy (Muslim) they arrested in Portland, Oregon over th eweekend who was planning to blow up a huge bomb inside a van at the city's Christmas tree lighting ?

When asked if he knew if there would be lots of children there, he said of course he knew it - they were his target.

These are evil people who will kill anyone and everyone to make their point.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Lupo

Reply #42 - 11/29/10 at 07:45:51

Jerry, they'll never take the fuzzy earmuffs off. It's the Peace and love mindset. A perfect example is Reginald Denny from the L.A. riots. They think it's the fault of society and evil doesn't exist. I've given up.
http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1614117_1614084_161451...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 11/29/10 at 10:11:22

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/29/10 at 05:49:21:
For those of you who feel tat there is no real threat, what about the guy (Muslim) they arrested in Portland, Oregon over th eweekend who was planning to blow up a huge bomb inside a van at the city's Christmas tree lighting ?

When asked if he knew if there would be lots of children there, he said of course he knew it - they were his target.

These are evil people who will kill anyone and everyone to make their point.

You may have noticed how theyre all gettin busted prior to the Big bang,,, & that they are being handled BY our people. Just like the Underwear Bomber, Its a GAME people, its called False Flag Terror & we are being conditioned,,
The Goobs are nothing but mafia mobsters, using fear to control the people.. wake up,.Jerry, youre way to intelligent to simply accept this as it is being presented. There is a group that wants complete control & theyre getting it, stop believing the lies.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #44 - 11/29/10 at 11:02:25

A recent Harvard Medical school study found that nearly 45,000 Americans die each year ,one every 12 minutes- largely because they lack health insurance.But for the insurance lobby,The only tragedy is the prospect of true health care reform .In 2009,the nation's health insurance corporations funneled more $86 million to the US chamber of commerce to oppose reform.This year,the nation's five largest insurers contributed three times as much money to republican candidates as to Democrats,in the effort to further roll back insurance reform. Rep.Anthony Weiner D-N.Y., an advocate of single-payer health care , Declared in congress that "The republican Party is a wholy owned subsidiary of the insurance industry."
Potter agrees,saying the Republican Party has "been almost bought and paid for."

Tell me they aint a bunch of fu+king crooks
How does it feel to be a republican and responsable for one dead American every 12 minutes ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:50:26

General CategoryThe Cafe › Enough is Enough.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.