Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Enough is Enough.
11/23/10 at 18:37:05

Pat-down leaves victim humiliated.

Urine-soaked bladder cancer survivor Thomas D. "Tom" Sawyer claims an aggressive pat-down broke the seal on his urostomy bag, leaving him covered in urine. The 61-year-old says he repeatedly informed TSA officials of his medical condition during the safety check, but was ignored. Sawyer added he was left "humiliated, upset, and wet." The TSA said it would review his complaint and "take appropriate action if necessary."

Cancer survivor forced to show prosthetic breast.

Breast cancer survivor and flight attendant Cathy Bossi was allegedly forced to remove her prosthetic breast from her blouse to show a TSA agent. The security employee felt Bossi's prosthesis during a pat-down in North Carolina's Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and asked to be shown it in a private room. "It was just so horrific an experience, I couldn't believe someone had done that to me," said Bossi.

I would like to remind all travelers this US holiday week (thanksgiving,) that as a former Air Marshal (circa 1970s,) that:

The TSA does NOT have arrest or detention powers. Their personnel and organization must rely on civilian law enforcement in all local jurisdictions. The goons running the security checkpoints have zero authority. They are NOT law enforcement.

The TSA can - and will - attempt to bullsh!t the public into believing they have some sort of authority.

The TSA org draws power under civil statutes NOT criminal statutes. They can NOT arrest nor detain anyone!

TSA employees are NOT certified state or federal law enforcement.

That thug feeling up your teenager this week is NOT trained by a state or federal law enforcement academy.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: Enough is Enough.
Reply #1 - 11/23/10 at 19:39:30

thanks for that usefull info,just one more reason my 2 Daughters have decided to drive to come visit me.
I guess a little tiny bit of authority goes to there heads.
A few years ago I was going to a huge swap meet in Portland,drove in thru the gate and some clown with a baton pointed to his right indicating where he wanted me to go, so I went to his left ,sometimes I cant help myself ,he did chase after me so I drove just fast enough for him not to catch me,I then pulled in to a perfect lot ,got out locked the door, all the while this guy is yelling at me, so I used the little german I know ,to this mexican ,he gave up .meanwhile every one had followed me in, it was such a nice day after that.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #2 - 11/23/10 at 20:57:56

The only reason I fly is for the chance to be groped. You should see the look on their faces when they find I got nothing on under my gym shorts.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 11/23/10 at 21:57:15

As a United airline employee for over 20 years and had to pass security 100 times a day I can understand everyone's issue over the embarrassment of being x-raid and patted down. But there is a lot of crazy people out there and it only takes one to kill a whole lot of people. Good ol dad could put explosives on a small child that would not show up on a metal detector and if that child was overlooked then it could cost you and your families lives.
10 years ago I remember inviting my friends to the airport and gave them tours on gated planes with no one on board. No one even bothered me because I wore a United uniform. many times I left my ID at home so I borrowed another persons or just flashed them a old ID card that had expired. Times are different now and as weapons become more advanced so will security checks. If you fly, it's your choice of transportation. I'd say be glad of the extra security.
Also, they just announced that the radiation from the x-ray machines will not cause cancer or powerful enough to cause any harm. The machines are programmed to shut down if it is so.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/23/10 at 22:10:26

If the terrorists want to shut down aviation in the U.S...
.. they just need to convince one guy to stick C-4 up his butt,... success lies in getting caught, not blowing anything up...  Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/23/10 at 22:35:34

stinger wrote on 11/23/10 at 21:57:15:
As a United airline employee for over 20 years and had to pass security 100 times a day I can understand everyone's issue over the embarrassment of being x-raid and patted down. But there is a lot of crazy people out there and it only takes one to kill a whole lot of people. Good ol dad could put explosives on a small child that would not show up on a metal detector and if that child was overlooked then it could cost you and your families lives.
10 years ago I remember inviting my friends to the airport and gave them tours on gated planes with no one on board. No one even bothered me because I wore a United uniform. many times I left my ID at home so I borrowed another persons or just flashed them a old ID card that had expired. Times are different now and as weapons become more advanced so will security checks. If you fly, it's your choice of transportation. I'd say be glad of the extra security.
Also, they just announced that the radiation from the x-ray machines will not cause cancer or powerful enough to cause any harm. The machines are programmed to shut down if it is so.

Sorry, Ill take the risk over the slave treatment. Besides, cant people see what this really is? Its a whole Win Win thing for the NWO.. They get to spend our $$$ to buy machines to X RAY US,, You DO understand that X Rays Are Harmful & CUMULATIVE,, everybody know that word?
Its also social engineering, teaching us to be submissive & accept never ending bull nuts from the "AW THor I Teeez". There is no Law that allows this crap. Its wrong, to be feeling up babies, fer cryin out loud,, If these people did to an adult OR a child in a park what they do to them in the airports, theyd go to JAIL.. So, how is it right anywhere? Its NOT.

The Fourth Amendment is clear & is clearly being violated.

If we stopped everything bad that Could happen, wed just all hafta stay home.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #6 - 11/24/10 at 04:41:48

stinger wrote on 11/23/10 at 21:57:15:

Your words only prove that YOU are capable of such a thought. I live and work with arabs every single day and I can assure you they are NOT the extremists you people think.

Quote:
10 years ago I remember inviting my friends to the airport and gave them tours on gated planes with no one on board. No one even bothered me because I wore a United uniform. many times I left my ID at home so I borrowed another persons or just flashed them a old ID card that had expired. Times are different now and as weapons become more advanced so will security checks.

Times are different now, a security violation that would once get you a telling off now wins you a cautionary detention as they wait for the DA or Air marshal to show up.

Quote:
If you fly, it's your choice of transportation. I'd say be glad of the extra security.

I'd love to take a steamer across the ocean but my employer will not grant me two weeks paid holiday for a three day conference.

Quote:

Baloney, baloney, baloney. Those same "they" also swore in court smoking does not harm you and that it's OK to have nuclear explosions in New Mexico.

In the 1800's your guests would come to your Thanksgiving dinner with a six-shooter and a pocketful of cigars, can I come to your house with a gun and cigars ?  Huh

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/24/10 at 05:58:45

they are only following orders from our statist leaders.
the problem is from above.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #8 - 11/24/10 at 08:46:33

Well, I could get on my soapbox over this, but I'll try to be somewhat restrained.

The problem is simple - Washington is full of "political correctness".

Anyone who knows anything about the effective counter terrorism measures needed also knows that profiling is the only way to accomplish even a modicum of effectiveness.

Look at how the Israelis do it - they profile behavior.

Sorry, but I agree with Juan Williams (recall him?)  When I fly on an airliner, which I do at least monthly, I am VERY uncomfortable when Middle Eastern, or African Muslims are in the gate waiting area to board my flight.

But since this country no longer has the guts to offend a very small minority of the population for the protection of the whole, profile them, and be effective, we'll all suffer through this insanity.

Right after 9/11, Northwest airlines wanted to start a "domestic passport" program.  It was to be aimed at the frequent flyer, the business person who rides on airplanes weekly or monthly, do a thorough background check on them if they enroll in the program, then issue them a photo ID card to allow them to submit to only rudimentary screening at the airport.

Of course, this was shot down by the gov't at once - not fair, they said, to give preference to frequent flyers.

So, we body scan 80 year old grandmothers, toddlers, etc. because we can't have the macho to look for the really bad guys and identify them by behavior and other traits.

Sorry, Lifter, this may offend your liberal sensitivities, but it is the only way to be effective.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 11/24/10 at 09:02:07

so being offensive is okay then?

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #10 - 11/24/10 at 09:15:22

LA -

Yes, it is.  When a very small minority gets unreasonably offended by a very strong need to protect the whole, to me, that's just fine.  

That's our problem today - we're so dammed worried about offending somebody.  I get offended every time I have to stop at a red light when there is no one coming thru the intersection.  Since I'm offended at having to waste money for gas to sit there, needlessly, till the light changes, should they tear out all of the traffic lights needed to regulate traffic?

I remember about 20 years ago there was a serial killer loose somewhere in the Los Angeles area who had killed several people in a very short time period.  Eyewitnesses pegged him as a black man, relatively tall, well over 6 feet, and about 25 years old.

So, LAPD started basically stopping every man in that neighborhood who met that description, and caught the killer within days.

One of the major news networks interviewed several black folks in LA, and to a person, none thought it was unreasonable for the police to briefly delay a person who met the description, especially in light of the fact that all of the victims were also black, and all of the killings happened in a very small geographical area.

That's the way people should feel and react.  Let's quit this crap of being "offended" all of the time.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 11/24/10 at 09:22:09

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/24/10 at 09:15:22:
LA -

Yes, it is.  When a very small minority gets unreasonably offended by a very strong need to protect the whole, to me, that's just fine.  

That's our problem today - we're so dammed worried about offending somebody.  I get offended every time I have to stop at a red light when there is no one coming thru the intersection.  Since I'm offended at having to waste money for gas to sit there, needlessly, till the light changes, should they tear out all of the traffic lights needed to regulate traffic?

I remember about 20 years ago there was a serial killer loose somewhere in the Los Angeles area who had killed several people in a very short time period.  Eyewitnesses pegged him as a black man, relatively tall, well over 6 feet, and about 25 years old.

So, LAPD started basically stopping every man in that neighborhood who met that description, and caught the killer within days.

One of the major news networks interviewed several black folks in LA, and to a person, none thought it was unreasonable for the police to briefly delay a person who met the description, especially in light of the fact that all of the victims were also black, and all of the killings happened in a very small geographical area.

That's the way people should feel and react.  Let's quit this crap of being "offended" all of the time.

so a small minority like, the random sampling and the minority of those complaining about the new procedures?

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #12 - 11/24/10 at 09:30:43

LA, I agree wholeheartedly with Jerry.

Like me, he evidently has an "Old World" mentality.

If somebody or something steals your chickens from the coop, what do you do, take measures against chicken predators (i.e., weasels) and reinforce your fence, or leave things as they are and make life miserable to the other chickens? Maybe floodlights inside the chicken coop will help? Maybe the chickens will have a nervous breakdown and stop laying eggs?

Would you believe that US tourists here in Europe were at one time advised to pin cadanian flags to their shirts and pretend they were not American? Lips Sealed

So, in order to avoid having a burglar break into your house, take measures, but don't body search the guests you intend to entertain for dinner.

Smiley

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/24/10 at 09:38:17

my favorite part is how the same people that said "the sytem worked" when PASSENGERS overpowered a terrorist (which trained?? security allowed to board) on an airplane says now we need to have more of the same for all mass transit......

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 11/24/10 at 09:38:56

I"m just trying to figure out who it's okay to offend, is it okay to offend old white guys stealing my tax money for their social security? or single moms for welfare? or who exactly is off limits??  or can I just be an not a very nice person to everyone??

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:32:14

General CategoryThe Cafe › Enough is Enough.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.