Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Burn The Confederate Flag Day September 12, 2010 (Read 1045 times)
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: Burn The Confederate Flag Day September 12, 20
Reply #30 - 08/10/10 at 15:53:44

all religion is rediculous,it should all be banned ,what a complete and utter waste of time.
Stop what you are doing and look around you, if there was a god is this the way he or she would run the world ? If so ,then he or she is doing a lousy job.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #31 - 08/10/10 at 18:06:59

Wow, I guess I opened another can of worms with my CF post...I guess I forgot how many racist there are on this board...Hmm, The war of northern aggression?? States rights over the federal government?? Well jeez I guess the war is indeed not over yet. And I also guess that's why the ignorant Bubbas, and Rednecks still fly the Confederate flag. Uh yeah, nothing to do with slavery, and oppression, just states rights and all that...Who do you think you are fooling? Were northern liberals born yesterday?? I think not. Are the Southern apologists strictly referring to the US constitution when they choose to break apart the United States of America??

Ha ha, I think not.

Get over it rednecks, Bubbas racist, etc...You lost the civil war..and yet after 145 years you still want to fly the banner of anti-Americanism, of sedition, of traitorous planning, of hate and intolerance...indeed of terrorism. sigh, I rest my case.

I would add that this country is being torn apart by teabaggers, racist's, anti-immigration folks, (who still want their lawns cut and their crops picked for slave wages.)

So yeah all you Sahara Palin for president types,,,we know you, and we are appalled at your ignorance.

The Confederate flag? Burn baby burn!

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 08/10/10 at 19:55:30

Star; you ooze class............

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #33 - 08/10/10 at 19:59:17

Star, when I came here in 67 I used to see bumper stickers that said

"The south will rise again" and this was in california,oddly enough I still see that sticker but not so often anymore.
I thought the call to arms was falling on deaf ears.
Or is it the tea party in disguise ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 08/10/10 at 20:21:42

Cant agree with you Star. Burn one if you want. you're just as likely to get pummeled as if you burned the US flag from someone or another but it seems you are lumping in a lot of different flyers of the confederate flag into one group of ignorant hicks. Some fly it for ("country")fashion, some fly it because they advocate states rights in relation to an overblown federal government, and some fly it because they hate catholics, mexicans, jews, blacks, chinese, and everyone else. Burning the US flag would cause ire in most of the US because we view it as symbol of our prosperity and a proud past of freedom and rebellion. Burning it elsewhere would be cause for celebration because it seen as a symbol of oppression by multinational corporations with military backing from our government against the interests of others. If you destroy a beloved symbol in the place where its beloved you're going to p!$$ someone off but you arent going to change anyones mind about how they view that symbol.  So  p!$$ away, but dont fool yourself that this action is going to do anything positive other than irritate people you may (or may not, once you get to the heart of world issues) disagree with.

Basically...pick your battles. You could be putting your passion to more productive uses to your sociopolitical end goals.

IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #35 - 08/10/10 at 21:46:46

Right on BurnPgh.

The best that can come from this is a funny video of Starlifter trying the flag burn, hopefully in full riding gear.  Cheesy

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #36 - 08/10/10 at 22:15:34

I wouldn't burn it, it represents a country whom people have died for.

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #37 - 08/11/10 at 01:16:33

Boule’tard wrote on 08/10/10 at 21:46:46:
Right on BurnPgh.

The best that can come from this is a funny video of Starlifter trying the flag burn, hopefully in full riding gear.  Cheesy

I bet if Star tried to light the reb flag and his last match went out there would be plenty of supporters to help light the bloody thing.
I used to wonder why people got so upset watching a flag burn,it's a piece of cotten cloth,whats the big deal ? origionally the flag is a rallying place in times of battle the enemy have often used it to try and fool there enemy, Rally round the flag boys,and all that happy horse sh1t. So there you go lads another rallying point for more war,
Oh come on, lets have another one,Obama is pulling out of iraq,but leaving 50,000 troops as police men,Is it me or is this not realy pulling out ? if you are going to pull out PULL THE FU*CK OUT ,that way we will only have 5,000 dead and who knows how many wounded.
This war that no one wanted ,we were all lied to by our government
GWB should be hauled out and shot,no trial needed every one in the world knows what he did?
I'm sorry make that hanged ,the firing squad is to fast,that bastard.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 08/11/10 at 01:25:47

Star, you have no right calling any of us in here a racist. People like you make most americans sick. we are the least racist of any country in the world. Please, name me one country in this world  that has more lax immigration laws than america. What a slap in the face to all of those american soldiers that died protecting our borders from those who would cause us harm by entering our country illegally. Same as when you go to bed tonight you will lock your front gate, lock up the car and house, make sure the alarms are on so you can keep out those who might enter without your permission. By the way, the 650 is a savage. My 02 has a war bonnet down each side of the tank. Out of political correctness you should sell yours and move to another country where they allow open borders. Good luck there for you and your family.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #39 - 08/11/10 at 03:24:27

Stinger,FYI I never lock my doors here in Oregon,I do sleep with a 357
magnum under my pillow,if my dog don't get em I will.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Horatio Hawkshaw
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 08/11/10 at 06:05:28

Just a quick historical note: the Klan originated in 1865 as an enforcement arm of the Democrat party in an effort to keep blacks from voting for Republicans. They also murdered Republicans to keep them out of office. I'm trying to find an instance of any Republican-affiliated organization murdering a Democrat to keep them from running in an election, but I'm coming up goose eggs...

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #41 - 08/11/10 at 06:54:22

Robert Kennedy

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 08/11/10 at 09:14:10

Star is free to burn a flag and I am free to burn a picture of the current occupant of the Whitehouse, his minions in Congress, the race baiting "leaders" Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, and a picture of the late Byrd of WV with his quotes about Blacks.

as long as we are protesting against rascists, may as well be inclusive.

IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #43 - 08/11/10 at 09:22:37

OK, he wasn't running for office, but he was killed for publishing an anti-slavery newspaper:

Elijah P Lovejoy memorial, Alton Illinois

http://www.greatriverroad.com/cities/alton/Lovejoy.htm

As for religious displays on public property, making public (supported by all) property available to ONE religious group is promoting that particular religion.  As long as the same forum is available for all religious or secular displays, the Supreme Court has ruled that such a display is permitted by the First Amendment, and I can live with that.

As for religious symbols on grave markers in military cemeteries, I think there are over twenty symbols which are permitted.  These include Muslim crescents and Wiccan pentagrams.

http://www.cem.va.gov/hm/hmemb.asp

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #44 - 08/11/10 at 10:45:35

Ha mick! I do the same thing. I have a 22 pistol under my pillow, a 12 gauge under my bed and a knife/hatchet combo up by the headboard. Sorry to have to do this but because of bleeding heart liberals who find it offensive to protect our borders and hold thugs in jail for the length of their sentence, we have to. Im a resident of Gresham Oregon. a small town of maybe 7,000 people that used to be a great place to live. Then liberals like Star moved in and now since the mid 90's we have over 115 mini mexican gangs in our community, drugs and violence are rampant, and many are moving away because of it. Greshams city council is now considering a second half/way house for heroin addicts within 2 miles of each other. You no longer walk our streets unarmed at night. Our prisons are over flowing with people that have committed heinous crimes in our community and yet have no right even being in our country. I just went to get my fishing license and found out some one from Mexico is now using my social security number. Thanks Star!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 14:25:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › Burn The Confederate Flag Day September 12, 2010

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.