Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
More excitment than I was wanting. (Read 412 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: More excitment than I was wanting.
Reply #45 - 06/19/10 at 01:35:11

Phelonius wrote on 06/15/10 at 09:37:09:
A snow snake is the most dangerous snake in the north.  On ski trails they will loop over a ski and break your leg. Then they crawl up your a$$  and freeze you to death.

Phelonius Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You got it Phelonius thats the one I was talking about. Grin

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: More excitment than I was wanting.
Reply #46 - 06/21/10 at 06:21:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/19/10 at 00:34:41:
Why start another thread?
I got me some real excitement today. My wife needed a container for birdseed, to feed the little birds. I had set it on the cab of the pickup. I was close & walked quickly toward it, raising my arm quickly to grab it. I dont move slow when Im feelin okay & I was moving way too quick for what was close to me that I didnt see. There is a red wasp nest in an old birdhouse, close to the pickup. As I reached, I heard a wasps wing in full swing. I knew I was under attack & brought the hand back, & slapped the crappola outta that thing, almost as soon as it hit me, but HIt me it did, in the head, just aft of the forehead, on the right side, about at the part line, if ya part that side. Went in the ouse & put some ninegar on  it. It didnt hut very bad, just an anoyance, really, Ohh, but the swelling,, holy crap, Ive never swollen up like this from anything. Its the 3rd or 4th red wasp hit Ive had in the 4+ years weve been here. So far, every one has been my fault. But, man, Im tellin ya, my head had about a 4 or 5 square inch swollen spot, & then, the thing started sinking down, down my forehead, till my eyelid was drooping, then it went on down, till I have a "mouse" under my eye, like a boxer who has been pupped in the eye a few times. Still sore to the touch up high, but all around the eye is fat & fluffy.
Watch how ya act around thse things, they will decide you are a danger to them if you move at them too quickly. I went back & grabbed a couple things I had left near the nest b4 I got hit. I walked up easy & knelt down, watching the guard that was posted in the door. It watched me & decided I was still a threat, since I was picking things up & it came at me, just as I got done grabbing things & stepping back a step. It stopped & hovered & went back to i9ts post. I was pleased,, ohh yes I was verfy pleased to see that.

Geez man!  Are we gonna have to make you wear your riding gear, just to let you go outside??!  

Hope the swelling has gone down some.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:08:54

General CategoryThe Cafe › More excitment than I was wanting.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.