Serious Thumper

No one notices how
you ride until you
fall off.

West Of Weatherford, Texas
Re: Savage Anniversary!
Reply #15 - 01/25/06 at 14:49:02

Paladin. wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:01:
Weatherford tx - Westcliff co is about 670 miles; one hard push or an easy two-day.

Westcliff - Boulder is 174 miles; three and a half hours.  You could ride in Saturday morning, back to Sis's Sunday evening.  Sounds like a fun two-for.  (my sister's in Kirkland, WA -- so she is of no use.)

However I do have a cousin in Colorado Springs, an hour and a half south of Boulder,  who has been bugging me to visit.  I could join up with you at a gas stop so we can ride through Denver as a motorcycle rat pack of two.

Well actually there would be three in that pack, my #2 daughter is moving out on her own and she rides a Savage so she's free to go when she wants to. BUT---Sister only goes to the ranch when the mood hits her, never sure where she is, this week she's here in Weatherford, next week it's Kentucky. Then back to Halletsville, Texas to check on the wells. So my Sis is no use either, but think I'll keep her just the same.

Radar O'Riley
  IP Logged
Reelthing
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Fish or ride that is
the question

Houston,Tx
Reply #16 - 01/25/06 at 19:26:09

ok - you'uns settle up where to be when and i'll see if the '95 wants to go - i know the other bike wants to go but it's headed to florida in may/june.

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #17 - 01/30/06 at 07:43:09

If we match the Finns, it'll be August 4-6, with the location changed to Boulder Colorado.

Checking room availibility, the most affordable I could find was at .  Just under $70/night with Senior discount, plus tax (unspecified but I saw a 10% mentioned on another site.)   (cheaper motels, such as Motel-8, are totally booked for the summer.)  I would strongly suggest a prompt agreement (or objections, counter suggestions) so we can book before they also get filled up.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:44:47

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Savage Anniversary!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.