Send Topic Print
Lakeside …. (Read 288 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Lakeside ….
02/12/24 at 10:28:17

Church shooter apparently was another tranny. Starting to lose count.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Lakeside ….
Reply #1 - 02/12/24 at 14:18:04

You don't even need to use a second hand to count all of them last year.

Again this comes down to defining what you consider to be a mass shooting and why you are only calculating that specific crime and not all other crimes of violence against humans.

If we can agree a mass shooting is 5 or more dead in a single shooting event in a single location then there were 21 in the US in 2023.  2 involved were transgender identifying humans.  

So how do we assess this information?  Obviously there are more transgender identifying humans, so there should be an increase in crimes involving them.  2 out of 21 is a low percentage when evaluating only those numbers, but its a high percentage when calculating it against transgender to non-transgender of the entire US population.

But why aren't transgender identifying humans measurably committing more domestic violence events, child abuse, road rage etc.?  How are the drugs or whatever causing a focus specifically on guns, and only guns in areas of congregating humans?

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 02/13/24 at 04:39:17

Quote:
So how do we assess this information?

"transgenger identifying humans" are mentaly ill humans detatched from objetive reality. Most mass shooters who randomly kill other humans who they don't even know in public settings are likewise mentaly ill and detatched from objective reality.

They are, as the leftistists like to say about a lot of unrelated things , living their TRUTH, as opposed to the actual truth that is obvious to rational mentally healthy humans.

The tendency to normalise and rationalise "crazy" is an inexplicable (to me) and central theme of leftist ideology.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/13/24 at 05:15:31

"transgenger identifying humans" are mentaly ill humans detatched from objetive reality. Most mass shooters who randomly kill other humans who they don't even know in public settings are likewise mentaly ill and detatched from objective reality.

They are, as the leftistists like to say about a lot of unrelated things , living their TRUTH, as opposed to the actual truth that is obvious to rational mentally healthy humans.

The tendency to normalise and rationalise "crazy" is an inexplicable (to me) and central theme of leftist ideology.

Could not be stated better. Thank you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/13/24 at 05:29:25

Eegore wrote on 02/12/24 at 14:18:04:
 You don't even need to use a second hand to count all of them last year.

Again this comes down to defining what you consider to be a mass shooting and why you are only calculating that specific crime and not all other crimes of violence against humans.

If we can agree a mass shooting is 5 or more dead in a single shooting event in a single location then there were 21 in the US in 2023.  2 involved were transgender identifying humans.  

So how do we assess this information?  Obviously there are more transgender identifying humans, so there should be an increase in crimes involving them.  2 out of 21 is a low percentage when evaluating only those numbers, but its a high percentage when calculating it against transgender to non-transgender of the entire US population.

But why aren't transgender identifying humans measurably committing more domestic violence events, child abuse, road rage etc.?  How are the drugs or whatever causing a focus specifically on guns, and only guns in areas of congregating humans?

Not sure that’s correct unless you’re especially talented at playing the piano….
Colorado Springs shooter: nonbinary
Nashville school shooter: trans
Aberdeen shooter: trans
Denver school shooter: trans
Iowa school shooter: trans/genderfluid
Lakewood Church shooter: trans

But more importantly, I don’t subscribe to that definition. The subway shooting in New York, the other day, involved one death and five injuries. If all of those people had been killed, it would’ve been determined to be a mass shooting. But I don’t put that in the same category. Those people knew each or had a fight and likely more than one were carrying weapons. It will be hard to find information on this since it’s likely they were a class of people who are protected by the media.

The mass shooting we’re talking is different. These are random mass shootings in a location where all the targets are not personally known. This is the type that garners attention and for good reason.

The reality is when you narrow it down to that group, and the question is: are trannies over represented? Certainly seems so. I don’t get paid to be a criminologist and I’m not investing hours to put a specific number on what I’m sure I’m more right than wrong.

And while I know you’re fond of ignoring main stream news, imagine for a moment if that list above all wore MAGA hats…..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/13/24 at 06:08:16

Not sure that’s correct unless you’re especially talented at playing the piano….

Not sure those are correct if we use the parameters described.  Again the lack of specific definition of mass shooting event creates a numbers problem.

Even if we say all shootings nationwide where 5 or more potential victims exist, at a single event caused by transgender identifying humans are due to drug interdiction; how are they getting the drugs to get transgender identifying humans to select guns, and select them where humans congregate?

How are the gender affirming care drugs managing to omit other aggressive crimes?

Or is it just another part of Moreno's criminal past prior to identifying as transgender, going back to 2016, and drugs aren't part of the issue at all?

"And while I know you’re fond of ignoring main stream news, imagine for a moment if that list above all wore MAGA hats….."

I don't care.  How the media responds to a hat does not change the data of how many humans died.  I am looking at how many humans died over a specific timeframe.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/13/24 at 06:10:12

""transgenger identifying humans" are mentaly ill humans detatched from objetive reality. Most mass shooters who randomly kill other humans who they don't even know in public settings are likewise mentaly ill and detatched from objective reality."

I agree.  But the claims that the drugs are causing transgender identifying humans to select mass-shootings as a crime is challenging since it's very difficult to prove a drug can do something like that.  Especially when it's assumption-based with no lab data.  For instance "roid-rage" causes general aggressive behavior, not a specific type of weapon choice and location type.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 02/13/24 at 08:14:45

There are guns available to the general public that can sling hundreds of powerful bullets in minutes and you are worried about the gender of the shooters?
If that's the problem... why so many male and so few female?
Should we ban assault rifles for men?
Should we have mandatory estrogen injections for men?

Yes... it's ridiculous.
Do you get the point?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 02/13/24 at 08:21:55

Eegore wrote on 02/13/24 at 06:10:12:
""transgenger identifying humans" are mentaly ill humans detatched from objetive reality. Most mass shooters who randomly kill other humans who they don't even know in public settings are likewise mentaly ill and detatched from objective reality."

I agree.  But the claims that the drugs are causing transgender identifying humans to select mass-shootings as a crime is challenging since it's very difficult to prove a drug can do something like that.  Especially when it's assumption-based with no lab data.  For instance "roid-rage" causes general aggressive behavior, not a specific type of weapon choice and location type.

Yeah, I think that implicating drugs that are specifically used to help the "transition" of gender confused  persons from one sex to another - which is not possible anyway - is quite a stretch.

But some of the non trans mass shooters were being given drugs that are known to have side effects in some individuals that can cause unexpected violent and or suicidal behavior. It's possible that some of the trans shooters were being given such drugs to treat their underlying mental issues.

Trying to treat a mental illness and at the same time enabling it seems to be a medical contradiction, but after the past few years of all the Covid and Vaccine bullSh*t we have been subjected to, not a whole lot that happens in medical practice surprises me anymore.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 02/13/24 at 09:11:26

gender identity can be traced back to Egyptian times

just as well to relate human oxygen breathers to crime stats

trans phobia is another hate generated/fear right wing non issue

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 02/13/24 at 12:19:38

thumperclone wrote on 02/13/24 at 09:11:26:
gender identity can be traced back to Egyptian times

just as well to relate human oxygen breathers to crime stats

trans phobia is another hate generated/fear right wing non issue

No one in this discussion (except you) said anything about hate or fear of trans people. We agreed that they are mentaly ill.

Instead of just tossing out accusations, tell us if you agree or disagree with that, and why or why not.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #11 - 02/13/24 at 13:05:23

phobia is  an irrational and excessive FEAR of a specific object, situation, or activity that poses little or no actual danger..

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #12 - 02/13/24 at 13:13:49

Instead of just tossing out accusations, tell us if you agree or disagree with that, and why or why not.

[/quote]

the jury is still out on sexual identity choices both psychological and biological causes are apparent

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 02/13/24 at 13:30:47

phobia is  an irrational and excessive FEAR of a specific object, situation, or activity that poses little or no actual danger..

Agreed.  Nobody in this post has stated any FEAR of transgender identifying humans let alone an excessive amount.  The problem is that people are tossing the label around like crazy instead of having a level of tolerance and open discussion that allows them to agree to disagree on a topic.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #14 - 02/13/24 at 15:58:37

exactly I have a trans SIL (born male) have had many discussions over the years from what I gather hers is biological with a bit of home environment thrown in
on a lighter note she comes here to Colorado sometimes and we go camping gotta say after the second day of not shaving she is one fugley person!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 12:14:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lakeside ….

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.