Send Topic Print
Evidence? (Read 231 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Evidence?
Reply #45 - 06/03/21 at 20:51:17

So the attacks against the White House a year ago were likewise an armed insurrections? I’m sure I can find plenty of video where the protestors at the fence expressed their desire to kill Trump and Pence.

Maybe.

The important part is not that they are there to kill, but to take over or otherwise assign new leadership.  Murder to eliminate Trump/Pence is assassination.  Expressed desire to kill is not by itself insurrection, but if it was, and they had weapons it would be armed.

There would be zero requirement for firearms to be present in order for the event you are referencing to be considered armed, by law.  Public opinion would not change those facts.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 06/04/21 at 03:36:22

Little Bill “you sir are a cowardly SOB. You just shot an unarmed man.”
William Munny “ he should have armed himself if he was going to decorate his salon with my friend“

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 06/04/21 at 04:28:18

This is one dangerous dude below. I mean this is the most serious threat to the homeland in existence today. Watch out!!! If this guy is released, based on his previous criminal history, none of us are safe. Thank God The DOJ spells out the details of his horrendous crime spree so we can prepare should this threat show up in our towns.

According to court documents, Paul Hodgkins, 38, of Tampa, Florida, entered the U.S. Capitol building at approximately 2:50 p.m. on Jan. 6. Around 3 p.m., Hodgkins entered the Senate chamber, walked among the desks, and then removed eye goggles. He took a “selfie-style” photograph with his cell phone and walked down the Senate well where, a few feet away, several individuals were shouting, praying and cheering using a bullhorn. Hodgkins walked toward the individuals and remained standing with them while they continued commanding the attention of others. At approximately 3:15 p.m., Hodgkins exited the Senate chamber and the U.S. Capitol Building.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/11/24 at 06:50:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Evidence?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.