Send Topic Print
Evidence? (Read 231 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Evidence?
Reply #15 - 05/31/21 at 06:28:07

"Truth- he died in the evening of the next day from a stroke which may or may not have had anything to do with the day before. Remember, two protestors died that day from natural causes. Your paper and probably you also said and perhaps you still say the officer was murdered."

This is why people should not let "the news" give them all of their information if they want to proclaim truth to others.

"So keep posting articles that in six months will be proven false and a lie but the damage will already be done."

You mean misinformation?  I hardly think Democratic leaning "news" is more involved in this than any other group, including Republican.  They may be better at doing it in a way that develops change, at this time, but they are far from being a majority culprit.

The problem, to me, is that an entire generation of people were not exposed to this type of information pooling and didn't really get a fair shake at deciphering false information in modern media.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/31/21 at 15:35:44

You understand that the media were lying..
Good for you.

Insane lefties beating on the doors while the SCOTUS were meeting..

?NO BIG DEAL

But the people who walked around on the sixth
Ohh, MOTHERFUKKER, it's an Armed Insurrection..
Except for the FACT
NOBODY WAS ARMED..
Ohh, the lies go on and on..
You lefties may win, in the short run politically, and America will be damaged,,
But the Normies will eventually rise up and crush you.
I'm sure unhappy that I'm too old and crippled up to do more than cheer them on.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/31/21 at 16:04:06

I hardly think Democratic leaning "news" is more involved in this than any other group, including Republican.  They may be better at doing it in a way that develops change, at this time, but they are far from being a majority culprit.

Wrong.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/01/21 at 07:33:53

"Wrong."

Wow Eegore, how can you rebut that?

Grin Grin

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 06/01/21 at 15:57:23

Quote:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/01/21 at 07:33:53:
"Wrong."  
Wow Eegore, how can you rebut that?

Can't
Because he KNOWS full well;
Quote:
"...I hardly think Democratic leaning "news" is more involved in this than any other group, ..."

Is totally and absolutely WRONG.

(Well, except if one believes the political view of a couple 'wanna-be' comedians)

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/01/21 at 19:38:45

"Can't
Because he KNOWS full well;
Quote:
"...I hardly think Democratic leaning "news" is more involved in this than any other group, ..."

Is totally and absolutely WRONG."

Actually I've offered, more than once, to go through each paragraph of any of these "news sources" and check them for accuracy with the person who posted them.  

That offer is ignored, or rejected, every time.  

Anyone that thinks Conservative websites are less manipulative than ANTIFA, or Facebook, or Good Morning America, or any source of information is purely wanting there side to be more correct.  

There is no moral high road.  As long as you think there is, you will believe what you think is right before you believe what you think is wrong.  Then the facts you demand of others you will not seek out yourself because you know what's right before you know the question.

This leads to demanding "evidence" from others while not needing any for yourself.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/02/21 at 07:13:05

Game. Set. Match. To Eegore

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/02/21 at 07:57:19

There is no moral high road.

There is no absolute moral high road but there are roads with varying degrees of that travel upwards and roads that trend down. From my point of view, conservative ideology which includes a majority of The Republican Party are above center and generally trend upwards.

The current Democratic Party along with the established media are on the down ramp. Their current path of inciting racial violence particularly appalling.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 06/02/21 at 08:22:27

"No reasonable person would believe"...

This phrase has been used as a defense in court by Sydney Powell, Hannity, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, and probably others I can't recall.
Fox has argued that they are not liable to be factual because they are entertainment not news.

Tell me again how mainstream media lies more.
Tell me where they have used this defense.

A "No reasonable person would believe what I say" defense is calling their viewers ignorant at the least.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/02/21 at 09:52:02

And that has what to do with this? What does a defense strategy used by a lawyer in a lawsuit involving an individual in a lawsuit that was dismissed have to do with the moral superiority of one political ideology vs another?

Nothing, that’s what.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/02/21 at 10:08:55

But since you like to bring up lawsuits, Sarah Palin‘s lawsuit against the New York Times last I heard is still set for trial. As you remember (because you repeated the lie yourself)  the New York Times linked Gabby Giffords shooting to Sarah Palin‘s political ad. The difference between that and tucker Carlson situation is the New York Times did it with malice. Meaning they lied with malice ito damage Palin as much as possible because they hate her.

And we could go on and on with the liberal lies about Russia gate and all the other Trump lies they made up. About the Covington high school kids. By the way, that kid is rich and getting richer because he keeps suing liberal news organizations that lied about him. I’d love to be his lawyer.

So you probably don’t want to go there. Just saying.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 06/02/21 at 10:16:16

What kind of ideology or morality can you have when you deny facts or believe lies?

We now have a Party that won't believe the FBI, the NSA, WHO, the AMA, global news sources, courts, or election officials.
... only QAnon and Trump... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 06/02/21 at 12:23:43

Seriously? The current president said he decided to run for office when he heard Trump say neo-Nazis are find people. That’s what he said. The problem is of course Trump never said that. So either Biden is too stupid to understand spoken word (which is a distinct possibility ) he flat out lied that’s when he decided to run, or he had no idea what Trump said that but someone told him to give a reason why he ran and that lie had been spread so completely by leftist media, that it was accepted as truth even though there’s clear video and audio tape of the opposite.

Face it, the left wins the lying game by 10 runs. Ever play softball when there’s a mercy rule? One team gets ahead by 10 they called the game because there’s no chance for the other team to catch up. That’s how we are today. We may eek out or run or two here and there but you’re so far ahead in the lying department we have no hope of breaking even much less winning.

As far as believing facts, you guys live in the world of denial of science.

But I see you didn’t answer, if white supremacist are the biggest threat to society today why are we not seeing regular attacks? Why are the hundred or so killed in St. Louis this year not killed by white supremacist? Look at Chicago look at LA look at New York pick your favorite major city and tell us how many people were killed by proud boys? Go ahead, I’ll wait.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/02/21 at 12:34:54

Well, mark's right about one thing. The proud boys are white supremacists.

As to the violence, he misses the big picture.  It's not about violence. It's about organizing terrorists. A great portion of the insurrectionists on January 6th were organized and ready to act. (Unless it's SOP to bring a hangman's noose and platform to a "protest", or zip ties for binding hands and tactical gear....).

People like the proud boys aren't looking to rob anyone.  They're not in the near west side of Chicago going up against the kings....

No, they're recruiting guys like mark into their fold to scare those without the capacity of rational thought to fight against democracy.

That's the threat. That's the danger. That's the real problem.

The GOP has become the party of ignorance, the party of non- science, the party of voter suppression and the party of hypocrisy.

Not to fear though,  we will indeed overcome.

Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 06/03/21 at 04:51:52

T And T Garage wrote on 06/02/21 at 12:34:54:
Well, mark's right about one thing. The proud boys are white supremacists.

As to the violence, he misses the big picture.  It's not about violence. It's about organizing terrorists. A great portion of the insurrectionists on January 6th were organized and ready to act. (Unless it's SOP to bring a hangman's noose and platform to a "protest", or zip ties for binding hands and tactical gear....).
Smiley

Yet, once inside with little police presence, these organized terrorist took selfies, laughed, peed on Pelosi’s desk....   No one had guns, no one was prepared to murder, no one was prepared for anything. 20 could have gathered and hunted down a few Democrats but they didn’t. After the rush of what they did died down, it was over. Calling this an insurrection is ridiculous. Holding them without bail is how 3rd world nations treat political prisoners which is what they’ve become.

And now? The ones still in jail, these most dangerous threats to the homeland, are pleading guilty to essentially hyped-up trespassing charges. Yep, sounds pretty dangerous to me.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/11/24 at 22:13:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Evidence?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.